longest dick you ever saw

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was about 13 I was on the school bus and a bunch of us in the back were talking about about something sexual (it was 20 years ago so I don't really remember the conversation). We must have gotten on to cock size because I remember that the guy we all thought was cool (the bad bay) grabbed his crotch and told us how he already had pubescent and a man-size cock. With that, the quiet one in our group said he knew he had us all beat. The cool kid made some joking comment about him not believing it and the quiet kid just put his hand in his pants, adjusted himself down his leg, and lifted the bottom of his shorts - the head od his cock was poking out the bottom - it was down to his knee!!! We were all in shock. He may have been quiet, but he became the cool kid after that. I don't know about the others but I jacked off to that image for a long time...

Reactions: deleted655234

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once while in a booth at an adult bookstore the guy in the next booth stuck his dick through the glory hole. If I close my fist and stick my thumb up the distance from the tip of my thumb to the outside edge of my hand is 7 inches. With my fist at the base of his dick and my thumb running up under the shaft, the thumb did not reach the head. From the tip of my thumb to the tip of his head there was another 1.5 inches. So the overall lenght was 8.5 inches. As far as girth, I could not touch my thumb and index finger when grasping the shaft. So my best educated guess would 8.5 x 6.5.

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to live near Lawrence, Kansas (where the University of Kansas) is located back in the mid-1990's. There was always lots of cruising going on around in a park in the middle of campus and one night just as it was starting to rain I met a guy out there. He wasn't really very attractive, but I was horny as hell, so I went home with him just to get off.

When he pulled his cock out my jaw dropped to the floor! I noted the spot on my arm that it went to and as soon as I got home I got out a tape measure and checked the length. It was between 11-12 inchest! It wasn't all that thick, but damn that was a long cock!

The craziest part of the story is that even though I rarely bottom, he talked me into letting him fuck me. I thought there was no way I'd take hardly any of it. He laid on his back and I climbed on top. Next thing I knew, I was feeling his pubes brushing my asscheeks. I had that whole damn cock in side me! It actually felt amazing! Didn't take long at all until we both shot huge loads!

I'd love to have some of that cock again, but I left without thinking to get his contact info and I never saw him out there again.

benoweed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest flacid dick I ever saw, was that of my climbing mate. He must have been around 7 to 7.5 flacid, nice and thick on a nice body too. A shame that he is 100% bottom, never saw him hard... Would have liked to...
The largest erect one was at a gay sex-club in Amsterdam. they guy was into his 40s and not my type, but he must have been around 10 inches erect. I had to have a second look at it, Because I didn t believe what I had seen.

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
When I was a teenager I had a friend who would often claim to have a huge cock. One night he slept over at my house and in the morning we were joking about covering up our morning wood. As he was getting off my bunk bed he asked "Now really how am I supposed to hide this thing?" and slipped down his pants. He had a fucking huge and thick cock that he claimed to be 10 inches. I completely believe him because I'm 8.5 inches and he had me beat. I wanted to see more of it but unfortunately he wasn't into putting on shows.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i'll forget all the locker room scenes.

gia in las vegas was maybe a little longer, but for overll length plus girth, here's the absolute winner. i thought she was a lot hotter before the boob job and some weight gain, but a sweetheart, smart, funny and just the goods

trans solo masturbation scene - Spankwire.com

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Longest I've seen in person. I would say a little over 10" when hard. When it was next to mine it was almost a good 2" longer if not 3". It looked a lot longer than it actually was because it was thinner than mine, but either way, it got rock hard and felt good anally.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with a legitimate 11" (he had me measure) and it was sweet (though there was a limit to what I could do with it). I wrote about it in my blog here.

I remember a public john in a university that I used to cruise, and there was a guy there that was even bigger - I'd say 11.5 at least. He really loved to show off, but wouldn't let anyone suck him....he only wanted to fuck, and I just wasn't brave enough to jump on that ride!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My college roommate had a bf that when he stayed over sounded like he was murdering her in bed! WHen I mentioned it to her one morning, she giggled & asked me if I wanted to see it. She led me to her bedroom & opened the door to let me see. He was laying in bed snoring on top of the covers. It was laying on his belly, but what I remember the most was my roomies lipstick smeared all over it.

That is so hot. I love these sleeping guys with big dicks.

Reactions: booyakahhhh

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A black guy when I was in my early 20's. I wouldnt even begin to guess how long it was because it was semi flaccid and I'm sure I wouldnt be able to accurately guess anyway. If I had to estimate I'm thinking a good 9" minimum. This guy was HUGE. Basically he was a friend of a friend. The guys were bragging about it for him, and he flopped it out for my friend and me. We were definitely in awe of it..didnt touch it though.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One summer in college my roomate sublet his room to a friend of his. Nice guy, pretty ordinary in almost every respect. Then one day I was bringing in the mail and I opened his bedroom door to give him a letter, without knocking. He was just starting to put on his underwear: his soft dick was dangling nearly down to his knees. He yelled "hey!" and I responded with a "sorry" and quickly closed the door. I've never seen anything, anywhere, even close to being as long (it appeared to be pretty average in girth, in the short time I had to see it). To be honest, that one time jaw dropping sight is why I classify myself as 1% gay, as if I had been given an opportunity, I would have loved to play with that thing of his.

• Love
Reactions: deleted15721611

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
While in Georgia on business I met a guy on A4A who claimed 11. I take ads like that with a grain of salt as there are too many creative measuring techniques being used, but usually if a guy claims something like there there's a better than even chance of him being above average.

When he dropped his shorts I had to fight back a nervous laugh. He was a monster while still soft, and absurdly thick. Once I sucked him hard I used the stealth forearm measurement - hand on his belly, my forearm resting on top of his cock while the other is below and jerk him a little like that. Strike me down if his head wasn't touching the crease of my elbow. Must have been 11x7, and he told me after that nobody had ever taken him balls deep before. I'm aching to get back down there as we don't have cock like that in NH/Mass, at least none that I've found

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Waiting on the LaGuardia shuttle at NY Port Authority bus terminal. Middle aged black man sidled up next to me at the urinals and pulled out a monster. Proceeded to talk dirty to me, and tell me I could play with it - for a fee. I politely told him no, buttoned up and got outta there.

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine whom I've known for 25 years has a legitimate 10 incher. He's a thin guy too so it really looks big. We've been in locker rooms and saunas together but we're both straight so I had never seen it hard. But a couple of years ago we went to a strip bar, and he got a dance from a girl who was so dumbfounded she called her friend over to see it. They were all in the booth next to me, and as I walked by there were these two girls there, one with both hands on his dick, jerking vigorously up and down with several inches to spare. Later he had girls all over him all night, all feeling his pants to check it out.

Last time I went to that club, a girl remembered me as "the friend of the guy with the really big dick."

He's proud of his huge dick and the attention it gets - he's gotten fucked so many times just on the novelty aspect - but doesn't even like sex that much.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the longest I have seen belonged to one of my HS coaches. 10-11" long, thin, totally flaccid. the lockeroom discussion that day after practice was cock size, and I don't know if that had anything to do with him getting in the showers that day, but he did. out of approx 20 guys, about 6 of us were of decent size. the two biggest were of course, the above coach, and a student. he was thick, flaccid about 8".