longest female orgasm.most hours continuos

D_cghtf6o7789

Just Browsing
Media
my wife wen she was in 20's took on 3 navy negros for 6 hours non stop.i was there videoing/timing.her lst orgasm went for 23mins and she was trembling ,sweating,spasming in legs and pussy,clit was pokin out so much looked like it gonna jump out run away.lol she was hyperventalating,panicking cuz orgasm didnt feel it was gonna stop...it was weird she started screaming at them pleas go she take no more while rollin off bed on floor like in fit.lol...we laugh now...anyway any gals top that?

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
more than once my wife has hit 2.5 hrs + and couldn't take anymore, but i was still raring to go, so she sucks me off really well. :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No cant top it, mainly because i dont fuck multiple people and have someone else time the experience so later some guy on the internet can brag about it like some fool.

But i did once have 100 orgasms in my own bedroom with my right hand. It wasnt a negro hand, does it count?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
No cant top it, mainly because i dont fuck multiple people and have someone else time the experience so later some guy on the internet can brag about it like some fool.

But i did once have 100 orgasms in my own bedroom with my right hand. It wasnt a negro hand, does it count?

most women have told me as they have sucessive orgasms they seem to increase in intensity
was this the case with you? if so I don't see how you could continue past 10...my women never seem able to

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
most women have told me as they have sucessive orgasms they seem to increase in intensity
was this the case with you? if so I don't see how you could continue past 10...my women never seem able to

They seem to increase with intensity moreso now than they did when i was younger. It seems i also have to work harder for them. The 100 orgasm night was sheerly out of boredom when i was a teenager and i just wanted to see how many i could have. I'd say past 50 that you get so sore and they arent so intense.

But if you look at my Project White video. I have about 8 or so of them in less than 15 minutes. So there is nothing that stops me from having more when i want them. I'm not sure if i could get to 100 these days. But i can easily get a dozen after the first within a half hour.

sweetcheryllove

Experimental Member
Media
my current bf nailed me hard at the beack before going out to dinner - like minutes before the reservation

i came quick because we were trying to be quiet with the door unlocked (might get walked in on at any time)

he pulled up my panties and lead me down the hallway as i was still tingling

i recall coming in my chair again while looking at the menu as i sat there in my sundress with no panties on

less than 3 minutes after his cock was pounding me we were surrounded by 30 people

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my current bf nailed me hard at the beack before going out to dinner - like minutes before the reservation

i came quick because we were trying to be quiet with the door unlocked (might get walked in on at any time)

he pulled up my panties and lead me down the hallway as i was still tingling

i recall coming in my chair again while looking at the menu as i sat there in my sundress with no panties on

less than 3 minutes after his cock was pounding me we were surrounded by 30 people

Nice story but how did that have anything to do with this thread?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But if you look at my Project White video. I have about 8 or so of them in less than 15 minutes. So there is nothing that stops me from having more when i want them. I'm not sure if i could get to 100 these days. But i can easily get a dozen after the first within a half hour.

Great video! What was the music playing in the background?