Longest orgasm?

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What is the longest orgasm you've had? Did you do anything to enhance the feeling/keep it going for longer than usual? I've heard from most men it's usually only about 7 to 10 seconds.

Random NC Guy

Experimental Member
Media
What is the longest orgasm you've had? Did you do anything to enhance the feeling/keep it going for longer than usual? I've heard from most men it's usually only about 7 to 10 seconds.

I would have to say it was when I was younger and in the prime shape of my life. I was making love to my girlfriend at the time. If I had to guess it lasted 2 minutes, but it seemed like 20.

The only thing I recall doing differently was pacing myself and when it came I didn't actually cum, but it felt like I did (pulses and all) and every time she moved or tightened it felt like it happened all over again until I couldn't take it anymore and actually did cum. Only happened once in life. Not sure why it happened then or how to repeat :(

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I usually lose all track of time so it's hard to say. With a partner it's probably around 20 seconds of my cock really pumping and throbbing. However, when I masturbate I build up the sexual energy slowly and really surf along the edge just short of having an orgasm. I slowly stroke along and often raise goose bumps on my body and tingle from head to toe. By the time I finally reach the tipping point, my whole body wracks with explosive pleasure while my cock throbs and pumps over and over repeatedly. I'd say it lasts at least a full minute or more before the throbbing subsides and I collapse in a hyper-ventilated heap.

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Depends on your definition of the orgasm. If you're talking about the time cum is pumping out, then personally the 7-10 sounds about right. If you mean the full body experience, easily 30 seconds to a minute or more.
Erotic asphyxiation will make an orgasm more intense and last longer.
If you are one of the lucky males who are multi-orgasmic, then that will easily last a few minutes or more. And yes, I am, and it's amazing.

D

deleted973884

For sex, time wise I don't know but it averages 8 full cumshots but still pumps many times after. For jerking it can be as fast as I need it to be or like boatnick, I like to stretch it out by edging and constantly bringing myself close to orgasm and stopping over and over until I can't take it anymore (could take hours for an intense one) and that orgasm is so intense the throbbing after the last cumshot seems to last forever. I'm completely drained and exhausted.

Reactions: adam4
G

girthyoldguy

Massaging the prostate cumming usually will prolong the climax for up to a minute or so ;-)

Time wise would have to be a guess at around 25 - 35 seconds. I had mentioned to a girl I was seeing at the time that I wanted to be pushed passed cumming to see how long I could tolerate it. When we were having sex right as I began to cum she grabbed onto me and wouldn't let me pull out and started to grind on me, it was one of the craziest orgasms I have ever had