Looking for Muscular white guy with HUGE dick to fuck my wife

d_man83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been dying to watch my wife get fucked by another guy... to be able to see her in pleasure from outside of the fantasy. She likes muscular, lean, athletic white guys with GIANT DICKS... she's very petite and loves it bareback. Who qualifies??

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess she's too white to like black cock lol.. I hope the guys reject her for discriminating.

d_man83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's not discriminating... just that a lot of the big cocks out there are black and she's just into white guys so that kinda really cuts down the options. Haha

Reactions: Erich155951

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She's not discriminating... just that a lot of the big cocks out there are black and she's just into white guys so that kinda really cuts down the options. Haha

You can't only be into one race without having racial bias - hence discriminating against other races.

d_man83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Western PA... and as far as racial bias goes, you can, for the most part, generalize a genetic group with similar features having nothing to do with culture. So for those of you out there hung up on this race thing, let me get ultra-specific since you must lack the intelligence to take the general statement for just that... a GENERAL STATEMENT. She is, for the most part, not attracted to (which is personal preference, perfectly allowable when choosing a sexual partner) most of the common black features... aka: very dark skin, larger lips or noses, hair textures, etc. This also may encompass other races and/or features not solely limited to the black race. This just happened to be the topic brought up earlier.

To all of you nit-pickers out there, it's ususally easier to make a generalization rather than go through every single feature she may or may not be attracted to... Sorry for your lack of common sense. I will be more attentive to your extra needs from now on and will no longer discriminate against your limited capacity for thought.

You cannot force a person to be attracted to features that they're just not into. That carries no bearing on personality, social status, or other racial stereotypes. That being said... don't be a righteous idiot. Quit blowing shit out of proportion and just take some things for what they are.

D_trdcvfj

Experimental Member
Media
You cannot force a person to be attracted to features that they're just not into. That carries no bearing on personality, social status, or other racial stereotypes. That being said... don't be a righteous idiot. Quit blowing shit out of proportion and just take some things for what they are.

Very well put, it's no more racist than saying I don't really find red heads all that attractive. People like what they like.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Western PA... and as far as racial bias goes, you can, for the most part, generalize a genetic group with similar features having nothing to do with culture. So for those of you out there hung up on this race thing, let me get ultra-specific since you must lack the intelligence to take the general statement for just that... a GENERAL STATEMENT. She is, for the most part, not attracted to (which is personal preference, perfectly allowable when choosing a sexual partner) most of the common black features... aka: very dark skin, larger lips or noses, hair textures, etc. This also may encompass other races and/or features not solely limited to the black race. This just happened to be the topic brought up earlier.

To all of you nit-pickers out there, it's ususally easier to make a generalization rather than go through every single feature she may or may not be attracted to... Sorry for your lack of common sense. I will be more attentive to your extra needs from now on and will no longer discriminate against your limited capacity for thought.

Dude all black people aren't alike... Big lips my ass..larger nose ? What next ?

You and your GF deserve each other - retarded couple .. I'm sure the high level of ignorance both of you share is blissful.

It's like saying I don't like white women because they have no ass.. That would be BS as many white women have big ass and many black women have smaller asses.. It's just an excuse to be a racially bias in your partners.

camer999

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude all black people aren't alike... Big lips my ass..larger nose ? What next ?

You and your GF deserve each other - retarded couple .. I'm sure the high level of ignorance both of you share is blissful.

It's like saying I don't like white women because they have no ass.. That would be BS as many white women have big ass and many black women have smaller asses.. It's just an excuse to be a racially bias in your partners.

Honestly, I don't see the point in complaining and I am black lol... I don't see you in all the threads getting offended when someone only wants BBC. She likes what she likes. Hell, maybe she may even hook up with a black guy without the features she dislikes.

cuteflyboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dead right. I don't like fat guys. Is that prejudice?

No it's just what I like.

Why do some people always have to jump on the racist/sexist/homophobe card?

I worked in recruitment once and an applicant had the nerve to say
'you're not giving me the job because I'm a black woman'

I completely lost my temper and replied:

'why must you instantly say that? You left school at 14, you're under qualified and you've got no manners, now get out!'