Lost Virginity With A Big Cock Question

shortcomings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman lost her virginity with a big cock, is she more likely to search out the big cocks to feel satisfied? Case-in-point: My wife's first one, she explained, was very large (though she didn't know this at the time, of course). Her second partner was "huge," and they had a relationship for about three years. She lter hooked up with his brother and said she thought he was on the smaller size, (at just over 7" - he told her). Her next few partners were "smaller," as she puts it, and decided that she liked them bigger. Of the 19 partners she's had, she said that most, if not all were larger than me in thickness and girth. (She told me this after years of me prodding her about it. The reason why is because she was incredibly loose when we were first together - the proverbial "Hotdog Down The Hallway.")She has tightened up since then, but still cannot come without clitoral stimulation and fantasizing about a "huge" cock inside of her. At 5" long by 4.75" circumference, I am on the small side of average if not less. Why would she choose my small one over the larger ones that she preferred? WHat is the likeliness that she has a lover on the side that is larger? If so, how would I tell? Any feedback would be nice.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First a warning to the original poster: Be careful of replies to this thread, because some people on this site think that ALL threads about "a wife that may or may not be satisfied with a smaller dick" are started by men who are seeking SPH (small penis humiliation).

- - - - -

First of all, unless you have more concrete evidence that your wife might be having an affair (not coming home when expected, a lot of "not tonight, dear," etc. etc.), then I wouldn't even go there. Put that idea out of mind.

Secondly, she chose YOU. There was something about you -- the whole package -- that was worth more than a larger dick. The more you needle her about the subject, the more you'll cause her to question the value of the decision.

Thirdly, you didn't say whether or not she was vaginally orgasmic prior to having sex with you. Not all women are vaginally orgasmic. But if she WAS vaginally orgasmic, but never with you, then yes, the reason is because your cock doesn't quite "hit the spot".

There isn't enough information in your post to know what exactly the problem is. Are you worried that she is having an affair? Are you sick of having to give her clitoral stimulation?

I don't see what the actual PROBLEM is.

Gardae

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, the way i understand it, it seems like when you have sex with someone you truly love, for eksample a wife and not just someone in a one night stand, it just is better, especially for women.

but hey, i can be wrong, but this is how i have understood the thing around mixing love, emotions and sex, not just sex alone.

hotguy8884

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She had no choice if she was in love with you.. A relationship isnt purely based on size.

It's not the fact that she needs a big cock to be satisfied.. If she really does love you, she will not cheat. If she does cheat, she would probably tell you out of guilt if she really loves you. Nothing that big can stay bottled up for too long.

My advice.. If you think you have a good relationship, don't worry about it. If you think you could use some help in the bedroom, mix it up and use toys.. that way she can be satisfied and you don't have to worry about her being unfaithful.

That's my two cents. Hope it helps.

waldo95

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I'm new to the group, but I have to say hotmilf called it on the money. That poster is fishing for something other than a truthful answer, in my opinion.

To be fair -- and rather blunt about the (maybe) superiority of the large penis, it probably is more fun, even to look at -- I like Servilia's quip in that episode of ROME on HBO: "Everyone appreciates a big penis."

However, I think a woman seldom chooses to love a man based on his cock. She may love his large cock, but that's not the reason she loves him. Hey, I love big tits, but I wouldn't choose a person for life based on that. Not that a person can't be on the lookout for a lover or spouse who carries the big one (boob or boner), but it's being myopic to ask a question like shortcoming's. No meanness or offense intended. That said, it sure can be fun to just let loose and get a thrill admiring the big ones.

I hope no one minds what I've said.

Waldo95

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol a little over 7 incher? take my word for it... he wasnt bigger than 7 inches.

If there's one thing I've learned from being a little over 7 inches, it's that 7 inches is the common exaggeration for guys in the 6-6.5 range. A .5-1 inch exaggeration in length isn't going to catch many girls attention as fishy, especially if the guy on the higher average range in terms of thickness.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman lost her virginity with a big cock, is she more likely to search out the big cocks to feel satisfied? No, most women don't even have an orgasm their first time. We are focused on other things like the pain of our hymen breaking. Worrying that blood will get everywhere (they never really tell you how much blood to expect in those sex ed classes in high school.) *SNIP* At 5" long by 4.75" circumference, I am on the small side of average if not less. Why would she choose my small one over the larger ones that she preferred? Gee I don't know maybe she loves you for more than your dick! Maybe she decided she could live w/o a big dick but not w/o you. What is the likeliness that she has a lover on the side that is larger? Right now, none. However, if she finds out that you think she is cheating and why you think she is cheating, she is within her rights to leave you. Because you are being STUPID! If so, how would I tell? ROTFLMAO Any feedback would be nice. :rolleyes:

First a warning to the original poster: Be careful of replies to this thread, because some people on this site think that ALL threads about "a wife that may or may not be satisfied with a smaller dick" are started by men who are seeking SPH (small penis humiliation). That's because most are seeking SPH. This guy is just insecure and stupid.:tongue:
- - - - -
First of all, unless you have more concrete evidence that your wife might be having an affair (not coming home when expected, a lot of "not tonight, dear," etc. etc.), then I wouldn't even go there. Put that idea out of mind.

Secondly, she chose YOU. There was something about you -- the whole package -- that was worth more than a larger dick. The more you needle her about the subject, the more you'll cause her to question the value of the decision.

Thirdly, you didn't say whether or not she was vaginally orgasmic prior to having sex with you. Not all women are vaginally orgasmic. But if she WAS vaginally orgasmic, but never with you, then yes, the reason is because your cock doesn't quite "hit the spot".

There isn't enough information in your post to know what exactly the problem is. Are you worried that she is having an affair? Are you sick of having to give her clitoral stimulation?

I don't see what the actual PROBLEM is. Nor do I other than his low self-esteem.

well, the way i understand it, it seems like when you have sex with someone you truly love, for example a wife and not just someone in a one night stand, it just is better, especially for women.
but hey, i can be wrong, but this is how i have understood the thing around mixing love, emotions and sex, not just sex alone. Are you a scientist Gardae? Your answer is correct, yet clinical.

She had no choice if she was in love with you.. A relationship isnt purely based on size.

It's not the fact that she needs a big cock to be satisfied.. If she really does love you, she will not cheat. If she does cheat, she would probably tell you out of guilt if she really loves you. Nothing that big can stay bottled up for too long.

My advice.. If you think you have a good relationship, don't worry about it. If you think you could use some help in the bedroom, mix it up and use toys.. that way she can be satisfied and you don't have to worry about her being unfaithful. That's my two cents. Hope it helps.
I think he needs to ask her if she is satisfied by their current sex life or if she owuld like to introduce toys into the mix. I think I would be offended if my hubby just sprang a bunch of toys on me. I might think I wasn't enough to satisy him. I may even wonder if he was using toys on another woman and decided he liked it enough to try at home.