LOTR Gay Sex Scandal

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Matt987, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Matt987

Matt987 New Member

On QueerClick, it advertises that there is a pic (most prob photoshoped), is on Hollywood Xposed, but im not a member, is there anyone that is and post that pic. (Even though photoshoped, i need something to help the imgaination!)

2. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Albums:
    I have attached the pic you are talking about, i think, although its got a blur over the vital bit. It's an obvious fake, but pleasing none the less.

Elijah Wood talked about the pic in an interview:

"I was actually at a film festival once... and this fan came up with a gift... I open the gift in front of all these people that I'm talking to and it happens to be a photo from one of these websites of me and DOMINIC MONAGHAN making sweet love. If you didn't know any better, it kinda looks real."

Attached Files:

3. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

wow that bottom pic is pretty well done :biggrin1:

4. NCbear

Gold Member

I like the top one. I like to see real male-male intimacy, whether sexual or not.

NCbear (who misses seeing the physicality of the camaraderie of male friends in this scared-to-let-anyone-see-you-naked, hyperaware-of-homosexuality culture)

5. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Why shouldn't hobbits have the same kind of sexual habits as the "Big People."

6. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

The top picture doesn't seem very scandalous and is reportedly real. It isn't nearly as "gay" as the ones of Dominic Monaghan licking other guys tongues and kissing them on the lips. I'n sure people will say he's just overly friendly; yea, if one of my friends greeted me by licking my tongue, I'd say he or she is being overly friendly. Though I admit to having sucked on a few tongues, in private.

I just wonder how people will explain away the "Hey there gay boy" phone call incident, which happened well after the top picture surfaced.

7. b.anderson

b.anderson New Member

Who cares if the picture is photoshopped. I'd love to be Dominic Monaghan in either of those pictures.

8. claydawg

claydawg Member

Albums:
    that would be so hot