LOVER OF SMELLY PUSSY

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once a long time ago I got horribly drunk in a bar and went home with a horribly drunk girl. She wanted me to go down on her, and as I moved in that direction I detected the strong aroma of freshly baked bread.

Being a logical fellow, I connected that smell with the phrase "yeast infection," something I'd heard of but knew nothing about. The smell was actually pleasant -- truly indistinguishable from the smell of walking past a bakery early in the morning -- but not knowing whether or not I could get a yeast infection in my mouth, I chose to satisfy her with my fingers instead.

The next day I could not get the smell off my hand. I could smell my hand with it at my side. At work I kept going to the bathroom to scrub my hands and using scented hand lotion at my desk, but the smell kept coming back. It lingered until sometime the following day.

J

JR7

I commend your discretion PenisAficianado. I can see why you would have been concerned about the smell of yeast and contracting a possible yeast infection in your mouth. I wish I could say the same for myself. I was in your same position - same delicious bakery smell. I too associated the smell with a potential yeast infection, but I could not resist the aroma nor the swollen pink pussy lips. I licked and I licked and I licked and I licked - probably for about 30 minutes. Needless to say, this woman's pussy tasted as good as it smelled. I only stopped after the intermittent handjob she was giving me brought me to blissful orgasm. We napped with a puddle of my cum on her bed sheets and her doughy pussy juice dried on my upper lip and chin. And yes, I was sniffing and tasting bread the whole next day.

As a post script, I am happy to report there were no repercussions; I did not contract any STD or yeast infection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bean_head

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think there is a difference between a pungent unclean smelly vagina and a vagina with its naturally clean aroma.

Each lady has her own natural fragrance and if its this you are referring too then yes; I'd agree.

But an unclean smelly vagina; afraid not.

I'm also very paranoid about going down on a lady who I've just met, I'd need to know her well before I even went close.

J

JR7

Bean_Head, you bring up a very good distinction. In my youth I not only fell in love with eating pussy, I got off on the ones that were super musky. Not stinky in the "pungent, unclean" way you describe, but more the "natural aroma" to which you're referring. A lot of my friends would describe that as "stinky," or "smelly" unjustly. I know this from having had encounters with some of the same females. I would commonly 'defend' the woman by going back to my friend and say, "[Katie] [Jenny] [Sara] (what-have-you) didn't stink, that's natural pussy musk and the way a girl should smell down there." This was often met with, "Whatever dude, you like stinky pussies."

To some extent that may have been true because I remember when I was not hooking up how much I love vagina and that I would love to eat and fuck a truly smelly one as much as any other. I guess I was kind of challenging myself. I don't think I was up for the task because whenever one of those "unclean, pungent" pussies would come along, I always regretted thinking that. I still went down on them (although I breathed through my mouth) and fucked plenty of them too, but it was always one-and-done whenever I encountered smelly pussy to the extent you described, Bean_Head.

I've had everything from pussies that smelled like morning breath, to urine, and even feces. But the spicy, musky ones that smelled more like perspiration and what else can I say but "musk," were always my favorite.

J

JR7

I've been married for nearly 5 years so the last one was my wife's - very good smelling. Fairly faint, just the right balance of musk. I do remember the last pussy I encountered before I started dating my wife nearly 10 years go was pretty bad. Her vagina has an almost ass-like smell to it - I was glad to meet the woman who turned out to be my wife at that time to take me way from that stinker.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that's one of the big reasons why I divorced my wife. Smelly pussy. Not musky, dirty smelling. Just like her urine smelled, vile. I never wanted to lick her pussy, and it got to the point where I was afraid to put my dick in there. Just nasty...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would love to know what this clean pussy musk smells like?

I was always told pussy smells like rotten fish? I always though there was something wrong with me for not finding that a sexual smell, I thought straight guys instinctually liked fish because it was like pussy.

I'm still a bit confused by it.

J

JR7

Rugbypop, the musky smell of "clean" pussy is not like rotten fish at all. THe closest approximation I can give you is the smell of freshly sharpened graphite pencils. The next time you use a mechanical or electric pencil sharpener, sharpen 3 or 4 of them and then hold the tips under your nose. This is the not-at-all-displeasing aroma I encountered over and over again in college and beyond while fingering, eating and fucking women. There were some that had no odor at all and some that had quite a nasty stench of the morning breath, ass or urine variety. But graphite pencils popped up time and time again. I even tested it out as I hope you will be sharpening several No. 2 pencils to verify my theory and sure enough it was a dead ringer for many of the bushes I licked and fucked.

J

JR7

Before you gag, rtg, try it out on yourself. Sharpen a few No. 2 pencils and compare the fragrance to that of your vagina. You may see that I'm right and then this thread will not seem so obtuse to you.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree with the above. Inappropriate topic and conversation. It is demeaning to most women. A moderator should move or delete it.