LOVER OF SMELLY PUSSY

J

JR7

Come on - there are pearls of wisdom on this thread. I think we all recognize that "stinky" is being used in an endearing way. Hasn't anyone the balls to confirm my freshly sharpened No. 2 pencil comparison?

jambgood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This thread is wrong on so many levels. It needs to be sealed away in a vault, never to be seen (or smelled) again!

On a positive note... At least we can't smell this thread. It stinks to high heaven!

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I don't understand how this thread is demeaning and inappropriate? Should we just act like there is no such thing as a smelly vagina because someone with a smelly vagina might get upset? Maybe instead of getting upset that people do have to suffer from encountering a bad smelling vagina, one should learn how to clean themselves. If anything, it's more offensive to the partner smelling the bad vagina (or any foul smelling body part). Would it be demeaning and inappropriate if the body part we were talking about were balls, anus, armpits etc? If so, how?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I don't understand how this thread is demeaning and inappropriate? Should we just act like there is no such thing as a smelly vagina because someone with a smelly vagina might get upset? Maybe instead of getting upset that people do have to suffer from encountering a bad smelling vagina, one should learn how to clean themselves. If anything, it's more offensive to the partner smelling the bad vagina (or any foul smelling body part). Would it be demeaning and inappropriate if the body part we were talking about were balls, anus, armpits etc? If so, how?

You don't understand it and you probably never will. To try and explain it to you would be exhausting and a waste of time/energy.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't understand it and you probably never will. To try and explain it to you would be exhausting and a waste of time/energy.

It's exhausting to type on a key board? You already typed something in that response so you might as well type your entire thought, you can't spare the extra 4 calories it takes to do that?

J

JR7

It's amazing how a topic that elicits such rampant disgust elicits 5 new posts each day. If you people are so offended and yearning for this thread to be buried or "put in a vault," why do you keep bumping it by commenting on how much you don't like it. This thread has really become the Howard Stern of lpsg. Haters listen as much of fans. Why do fans listen? "They want to hear what he says next." Why do haters listen? "They want to hear what he says next."

Same phenomenon here. You're so allegedly disgusted that you check to see what's been said on the topic on a daily or three-times-a-week basis. If you look at the gravamen of replies here, we're not really talking about loving truly unhygienic 'stinky' pussy. It's the muskiness we're after. That fragrance of freshly sharpened graphite pencils that so often lingers around a vagina covered in hair.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's amazing how a topic that elicits such rampant disgust elicits 5 new posts each day. If you people are so offended and yearning for this thread to be buried or "put in a vault," why do you keep bumping it by commenting on how much you don't like it. This thread has really become the Howard Stern of lpsg. Haters listen as much of fans. Why do fans listen? "They want to hear what he says next." Why do haters listen? "They want to hear what he says next."

Same phenomenon here. You're so allegedly disgusted that you check to see what's been said on the topic on a daily or three-times-a-week basis. If you look at the gravamen of replies here, we're not really talking about loving truly unhygienic 'stinky' pussy. It's the muskiness we're after. That fragrance of freshly sharpened graphite pencils that so often lingers around a vagina covered in hair.
This coming from the king of bumping threads. Priceless.

J

JR7

Yeah Serial Kisser, I bump threads. But I freely admit it. I do it because I think the posts are informative, entertaining and I want them to be viewed and responded to by the most amount of people. I don't bump them out of purported disgust and dread at having to read about something. If I read something that I find boring, untrue, offensive, or disgusting, I click off of it and never return. I bump because I think the thread should get maximum attention. I don't constructively bump a thread that I claim to have no interest in reading and find disgusting. That's disingenuous.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is supposed to be WOMEN'S ISSUES - stop using it as a vehicle to feed your own fetish you inconsiderate idiot. You have absolutely zero interest in the issues effecting women and the fact that you keep bumping this thread goes entirely against the spirit of this sub forum - it is not to provide you with wank fodder.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Tao of ML... themz what fail at pumping pussy real life bump pussy threads on the intorwebz
:cool:

*strikes tough chica pose behind Ms. Redz* yeah!! what she said!

Last edited:

pokerus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This would actually go in the Et Cetera, Et Ceteranot.Since this isn't even an Ask a Woman discussion either. Merely a discussion on a particular fetish.

caramelbooty23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ewww...I'm a big girl and I keep my pussy clean and shaved. If u prefer smelly pussy that's your choice. Btw...all fat ppl don't smell, many of us like being clean.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder how many posts would have been made if the title was, LOVER OF A SWEATY, FUNKY ASS. Prob not 100. Just saying. I am amazed people enjoy talking about this. Yawn...