Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
haha..so funny to see stuff I wrote almost 2 years ago..you gotta love these old threads

I'm glad to see the thread revived, as I had missed it two years ago.

... I read that the term for this "situation" is "Rantallion".

I seem to remember that the original British slang term "rantallion" was used for someone with an insufficiently long penis, rather than necessarily low hanging balls. However it's been used for normal to large penis guys with low hangers for some time now as can be seen in the following quote: "One whose scrotum is so relaxed as to be longer than his penis, i.e. whose shot pouch is longer that the barrel of his piece ." [As defined by Captain Francis Grose, Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue (1811).]

I too have low hangers and they add much to my own sexual pleasure. I've also had a number of female sex partners who have commented on enjoying the feeling of large, low-hanging balls slapping against their flesh during sex.

dougnick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Lynda93 :
I have extreme low hangers and I am continually stretching them lower
I wear a min of 2 lbs of weight 24/7 and have for several years

Reactions: lineok03

Super6one

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello guys and women!

I love low hanging balls, I find them sexy and manly. Women who like me only like guys with low hangers should be looking for guys in the military, thats where you`ll have 100% match. I´ve had 4 boyfriends during recent years and 2 of them were dough-boys(soldiers) and they were the ones having low hangers.(meaning that their testicles drifted gorgousely low almost reaching to the knees). Theirs were very mych low hangers, I was extremely safisfied sexually and lucky when being together with them. I dont know how common low hangers are but I`ve studied the anatomy of them and a big reason of why they hang so low is because they weigh a lot due to having very seamen in them, thats probably why soldiers have them because there is no ejaculation or sex taking place there so their balls get spermfilled, getting heavy causing the sac to hang low. Females! Looking like me for low hangers, look for guys in the military, thats what I`m only doing now, its an unexploited undustry which many women still don`t know off. For me the definition of "real" low hangers is that they hang lower than the penis and that they bounce into each other when he is walking, running and bending over. He needs to feel their presence all the time. That makes him more manly than others who don`t have them? Something that all you guys longing for low hangers and all you females sharing my passion for them should be familiar with, is that guys with low hangers are more likely to walk around horny all the time. I know this from own experience with guys! The reason being is because low hanger balls bounce all the time into each other, which actually is how guys get horny, when masturbating or having sex their testicles slam into each other releasing sperm to the penis. On the street I actually can determine looking at a guys eyes and how he is "moving" whether he has low hangers! Girls, it`s not difficult at all! Why do I love them hanging low? One, it feels secure because in my eyes a man is like a army, or a castle to be more precise where the low hanging balls are the foot-soldiers protecting the two of us. It is therefore I geat feeling to hold on to them, hold them in your hand, having them dangling down resting on your forehead and kissing/licking them because it feels your boyfriend is a defeated army in your service, since his protection the soldiers(the nuts) which are his manhood, strength and his weakness are in your hands and power. Another thing I love about them is because I love the manliness in it, starring at them when he bends down. Actually ladies, you should be able to see their testicular sac from behind even when they are`nt bending, they should be kind off squished between his legs, otherwize they are no "real" low hangers. Another aspect is that I feel secure with them, especially having them in my mouth, in my hand, slapping at my ass when fucking and also to simply know they are there, clinging on to him by the ballsack. It`s maybe because I`m always dreaming about having two sons, and when I see that set of balls clearly dangling there they represent mine and his "two boys". I sincerelly hope they will have low hangers too! And something to remember on the way, don`t slap low hangers guys on their ass, I`ve done that a few times and they grabbed their testicles in pain. We dont actually realize how low they hang, they are just below the "assshole" or the "anus". And guys and girls, be careful about them if you have them, if your partners have them or your sons have them. One of ex-boyfriends who had them had often very swollen low hangers because he said that the other guys at the camp slapped his ass but in reality aimed in a way that they hit him also in the testicles because according to him they found it enoying that they were hanging so low, I`m sure they were just jealous, they know how much their own girlfriends would love there`s to hang equally low. And I`ve heard many horror stories like that! So protect them, ladies who witness testicles getting busted do something, earlier I could never imagine what an excruciating pain goes through their testicles till I watched about it at "Doctors"! A thank you I aim towards guys with low hanging bollocks for always showing strength and manliness when it comes to; having the weighty 2 of them "swinging" on to you all days long, for walking on the street never able to "correct them" when I can imagine it`s sometimes needed, for standing out with that additional hornyness taking place due to your balls bouncing into each other which "other guys" never experience, for standing out with that extra pain you guys experience when they get slapped or kicked there due to hanging that extra low!! Hold out!! I`m right by your balls side guys!! Actually also I would like to give guys with low hangers credit for their strength, courage and thank them for providing me happines and joy in life. They always have to stand out with all that attention and looks aimed at their ballsacks dangling there fully-loaded between the legs causing them them to never feel completely safe and comfortable. The good news is that the girls will love you for them!! Actually I would like to provide them with scrotum protections in the showers and dressing rooms, because I really feel sorry for what many of them have to go through there. In return perhaps I would get to lick their large low hanging testicles when they come out of there. Guys who yet don`t have them I strongly suggest you get them low hanging, you`ll get laid every day. Women sharing my passion, we`re still going strong!! We women who love guys with low hangers!!:smile:
Well said

Attachments