low hangers

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
Yesterday I saw a somewhat older, well-built guy at the gym who had a very large package. His balls were especially big and were hanging very low. Now admittedly, I was somewhat jealous, but mostly, I wondered how this guy kept those balls from getting hurt. Mine hang somewhat low and I struggle with that. I couldn't imagine what happens with this guy. You guys who have low hangers is this a problem for you? It just looks so potentially painful.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, it's definitely an issue but not generally too much of a problem. As tallmu pointed out, sliding on a bench seat can definitely be a threat as there's just no way you can "adjust" your balls out of harm's way. But I think my worst case incident, in this regard, happened at the gym. After showering and getting dressed I bent over to pick up my towel, which had slipped off the bench, and a buddy of mine playfully decided to snap me on the ass with his towel. Well his aim was a little off and the tip of his towel cracked my right thigh just below the buttocks, right where my balls were parked. It literally brought me to my knees and my prankster buddy immediately knew what had happened. He apologized every time he saw me for months afterward and to this day I'm far more circumspect about bending over in the company of others.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
maybe it is because mine are low hangers, and have always been since I was a kid, but mine don't seem to be as sensitive as some guys. Clearly I don't want to get kicked directly in the jewels, but I freeball a lot and run with nothing under my shorts and don't have any discomfort with my balls bouncing around. One of the things with low hangers is that there is a lot of room in the scrotum for them to move if you sit on them, mine just slide out of the way. About the only thing I've really found unpleasant is someone tried to suck on both at the same time once and it really compressed them, lol.

likeitbig55

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
By far the good feelings out weigh the bad feelings with regards to a low hanging scrotum. You are always conscientious of where your balls are and a need to protect them from harm.
The large hanging scrotum makes one relaxed , comfortable and aware of his penis with every step.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have my briefs custom made to accomodate my cock and big low hangers. They fall into the water when I'm taking a shit so I have to hold them up but I love showing off my low hangers in the gym. I wonder how many guys see them and feel bad for me? LOL

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
I know how awful it is. My balls are so low, when its warm they drag on the sidewalk when I walk my dogs. I had to have some special underwear made to keep them up. They also have a sling to throw them up over my shoulder if its cold out, it helps keep me warm. I call them UnderDogs. . because I wear them when I walk my dogs.

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never had that issue but I think it would be best to wear briefs that can allow your balls to sit in one spot.

I think I need to start visiting the gym that's where all the actions seems to be.

For this very reason I gave up wearing boxers years ago - my balls would smack against, or stick to, my thigh which I found really uncomfortable. Briefs solved that problem for me and are simply the only way to go :smile: