low hangers

i have the same "Low Hanger" problems Everyone else has with big balls. I have an very slightly larger than average dick, but my balls are fairly large and hang low. I am only in my mid thirties. I always worried that my partners wouldn't find it attractive but hurting them is a bigger fear for me. I have really only hurt them when I was sliding onto, off, or across a seat and they get squished by between the seat and my leg. I have noticed that I get minimal discomfort when I jump from a high place and they aren't cradles well. To remedy this I gave up on regular boxers and now only wear sport boxer briefs or nice fitting jock straps. Jock straps are seriously the most comfortable underwear ever, good support, no rideup, easy access!

Reactions: Durimi

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty much the way it is and they will keep dropping... especially if unsupported. A few years ago I went to the doctor after having nuts so sore I couln't sit down for a couple of days. He said "you always must support those boys, even during sex"!

i have the same "Low Hanger" problems Everyone else has with big balls. I have an very slightly larger than average dick, but my balls are fairly large and hang low. I am only in my mid thirties. I always worried that my partners wouldn't find it attractive but hurting them is a bigger fear for me. I have really only hurt them when I was sliding onto, off, or across a seat and they get squished by between the seat and my leg. I have noticed that I get minimal discomfort when I jump from a high place and they aren't cradles well. To remedy this I gave up on regular boxers and now only wear sport boxer briefs or nice fitting jock straps. Jock straps are seriously the most comfortable underwear ever, good support, no rideup, easy access!

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

In my opinion, low hangers are the most attractive thing ever..

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty much the way it is and they will keep dropping... especially if unsupported. A few years ago I went to the doctor after having nuts so sore I couln't sit down for a couple of days. He said "you always must support those boys, even during sex"!

Hey Buddy,

I dunno if you have any of the "STRAPS" that have a fly front. That is the answer to your problem. There are several sites that have them for sale. PM me if you would like to have a list. "STAY STRAPPED". It will do you good and help you, too!

RICKY_27

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

ColonelLingus

Superior Member