low hanging balls

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My balls do occasionally take the plung. Personally I cant believe man designed toilets. WTF. I am use to holding them out of the way on a hot day. Also...if its hot, they are prone to rash. I just wear boxer shorts and pull the balls through the opening, and keep em there. That way the shorts are under my sac and they keep everything dry. Works like a charm. I've attached the most amazing ball pic I have ever seen. Soooooo jealous.

Im damn jealous too. Mine hang low but his are incredible.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably because they are 75 years old, so I imagine that you have time on your side.
cirus

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My balls do occasionally take the plung. Personally I cant believe man designed toilets. WTF. I am use to holding them out of the way on a hot day. Also...if its hot, they are prone to rash. I just wear boxer shorts and pull the balls through the opening, and keep em there. That way the shorts are under my sac and they keep everything dry. Works like a charm. I've attached the most amazing ball pic I have ever seen. Soooooo jealous.
why in the world would you be jealous of that? it looks disgusting, to say nothing of dangerous.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

i can imagine its uncomfortable to have such low-hangers, but i do like the way they look

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't mind having lowhangers, mostly because they're the size of chicken eggs and I flaunt it to the guys in the gym, but that's the only reason. I wouldn't get any surgery. I just wear some nice underwear to keep it all there. underarmor, my favorite. I have had the moment when the sac does dip down in the water when I sit, hated that. I just lift them with my stomach muscles and no problem. But, as I get older, I fear that they will dip down even lower. I'll know when they hang too low. And it's when I would feel a tug when I flush the toilet. XD

mlg1783

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm calling bullshit on half these guys. Some say "yeah I agree mine are low and big too" I look at the galleries and the total opposite is seen. I live in Arizona and go commando, I have measured the hang of mine and its right above the 6 inch mark, yet not once have I sat on them or hit the toilet water. not saying its ALL bullshit, just most of these post.

mlg1783

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why in the world would you be jealous of that? it looks disgusting, to say nothing of dangerous.
I agree, that nasty silicon, pumped up, and over inflated look is GROOOSSS. You can't do anything with it except wiggle it around. Just gross and awkward looking.