Low rise jeans

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been noticing low rise jeans on many people. At first only on females. Then a few gay and bi males. But recently I have seen presumably straight males wearing them too. One thing that i have noticed is that guys who I never noticed showing before seam to show in low rise jeans. Have others noticed this as well? I have also noticed that many males wear tlow rise jeans with a belt, is this to stop them from falling off. Milo Ventimiglia wearing low rise jeans and a cinching belt.

Who here wears low rise jeans? Who here has ever tried low rise jeans on? Of those guys who wear them or have tried them on, what was/is your experience like? Any problems?

I'm just wondering because I have on my usual Levi's relaxed fit jeans and posting about kilts and hero(e)s got me going and now I have a leaking pocket trick going on and am wondering about a problem that happens with low waist lines and long members.

I wear low rise jeans all the time, the lower and tighter the better. (I'm mostly straight, fwiw). Why? because I can. lol They wouldn't be flattering on someone who carries a bit of extra weight. Among other things, they show a nice bulge.
icon12.gif

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I have a pair of them, but an erection means obscenity when i wear them: once the head was about to come out (i realized it before it was too late).

When i wear them i always use tall band boxerbriefs, so that i do not show my ass if i sit :)

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad my pic could help illustrate the potential problem. :tongue:

I tried on a pair once, I wasn't much of a fan. I already have a lot of problems finding pants that are long enough - as do you, I imagine, Ian. So pants that are essentially just shorter on one end or the other are really annoying and make me feel freakish.

I think they're tighter all around and a lot of the people who show in them and not other pants might be doing it for simply that reason, or perhaps in spite of it because they just enjoy how they fit. I really couldn't say.

As far as I'm concerned, they're too tight, too short, and have lots of room for troubles.

For girls with a nice ass... I think they're wonderful.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As far as I'm concerned, they're too tight, too short, and have lots of room for troubles.
For girls with a nice ass... I think they're wonderful.

I agree with you about them being great for anyone with a nice body. Were I disagree is that low rise jeans don't physically have lots of room for trouble... trouble might escape and start leaking all over everything. :banana:

PS. we really do need a leaky banana smiley... see.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Who here wears low rise jeans? Who here has ever tried low rise jeans on? Of those guys who wear them or have tried them on, what was/is your experience like? Any problems?

I humored Mrs. Lex one day and tried on a pair. While they looked nice to her (meaning they were tight, showed my ass, things and bulge nicely) they were NOT comfortable. I know as soon as I got wood or bent over that I would be highly uncomfortable.

The problem for me is not the rise of the inseam/waist but rather the lack of room across the hip, ass, crotch and down the thighs. I am not the largest guy (body or cock wise) and it seems to me that this fit of jean is meant for a rather lean (read: thin) man.

I buy Gap Baggy Fit (available only at gap,com) in either a 33" x 34" or 34" x 34" and they fit just fine. The 33" waists are actually very snug. Once I find a brand and cut that fit--I purchase all available colors to avoid future frustration.

freedmind

Just Browsing
Media
The less room there is inside the less room for things to hide. The last time i tried to wear some all day, by the end of the day my balls ached ... haven't tried since.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Low rise jeans. My body is just right for them. The fit is very snug and they ride very low on my hips. Really shows off my stuff...which I like. I however do NOT wear mens jeans. They are way to baggie. I wear Silver Brand jeans for women.....they fit my small frame nicely.
I wear a 29x33, with a rise of only 7 inches. For me are comfortable.
:cool:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to, but sorry, I guess I don't have the figure to wear them. It's not that I hadn't found fitting ones, but they looked really tacked on. I stick with standard jeans, tight fit, wide belts, and similar things.

However, I do have some low-rise bikini bottoms, and I like wearing those besides the usual thong bikinis.

newe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello,

I really like them. I have several posted in my gallery. But, they do tend to be tighter in the thighs, which helps to keep them on. The Levi's Offenders are very low, and comfortable. I wear them all the time. Unlike some that are really cut for ladies these are for guys, so they fit a lot better. The fly is only like 3 inches long with one button, and yes you do have to watch out that your erection doesn't find its way above the waistband, especially if your above average.

And, yes I think my cock shows more, which is cool with me for the most part. I do like the feeling of my low rise on my hips, and they are not falling off either. The downside of the Offenders is that they are expensive, often $100 unless they are on sale or at a discount place.

John

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of the jeans I own are low rise. They fit my body type very well. I am tall with a swimmers type body. I have many different brands of jeans and they all fit differently. It is true that they show a bulge but for me that is unavoidable anyway. I have some pairs made by Hudson and they show more than those from Gap or Diesel. I have one pair that shows a lot. My cock is pretty visible down my right leg. I never wear these to family functions or similar events. I have gotten many good looks from women and some advances. One woman (hot MILF) walked up to me in the market. She pulled her card out of her purse and slid it into my right front pocket. She looked at my crotch, smiled and said "Boy I hope you know how to use that." I was caught off guard by the whole event, so I was unusually tongue tied. After that she just walked away. WOW!:cool:

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just bought my first pair of low rise jeans two weeks ago. Like some of some of the other members posted, I have the ideal body for them. Think they would be a nightmare if you aren't lean! I think they are pretty great, I wear all my regular jeans low on my hips anyway, so now I can get the look I want and show off the bulge as well! I had decent bulges in my other jeans as well, I think the low rise actually do more for my ass. Went to meet my ex for a drink last night and he couldn't keep his eyes off it! ha ha! They definately had the desired effect.

My complaints are that they are not as comfortable as other jeans, erections are completely unconcealable and you have to undo your belt and all the buttons to go for a wee!

The price of fashion eh? :rolleyes:

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a 33WX34L... Tried a couple of pairs on just for shits and giggles. The damn things will absolutely not fit over my legs or rear.

Even if I could fit into the damn things, I don't even want to think about the package crushing when I get an erection.:eek:

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear low rise occasionally as they are not very comfortable for everyday..not enough room down there. Usually wear them when trying to show because that is what they do best. Usually worn without boxers because once again there just isn't much room for anything down there.

I do like the look of them on fit women, you need to be in pretty good shape otherwise its not a good sight.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I wear low rise jeans because the majority of stuff in the trendy stores features it, and I have to wear store merchandise -- at least as far as jeans go. Truth told, low rise jeans work for me because I'm tall and lean and they sit right on my hips and I don't feel like I'm swallowed up in them. Low rise jeans tend to feature a slimmer leg, sometimes a straight leg and often a boot cut on the ends.

I have two that rank among favorites.

The Lucky Hendrix came out about a year or so ago, and it was a big hit because it was a medium-shaded denim jean with a low rise, button fly, and a straight leg.

The Guess Falcon is probably my favorite this season from my store. It's a super low rise (which honestly is about an eighth of an inch lower than your low rise), slimmer leg and a boot cut. I really adore it. It's very, very comfortable.

Otherwise...

The Guess Caliber and the Guess Rebel fit comparatively. Both feature a straighter leg than the Falcon boot cut, and the Rebel fits a little bit tighter across the waist/hip than the Caliber.

The Dean and Cliff are easy fit. Definitely no scrunching, shrinking, crowding, but you don't get as much flattering shape to these jeans.

The current guy trend jeans are tending toward extremism. Fashion designers this season think that most guys fall into one of two camps: slimmer, leaner, sleeker, and wanting some tightness; and then, just everyday, casual, easiness in the pants. While regular fits are still available, the true fit (how they feel when tried on) suggests a simple disguise as an eased jean.

Low rise jeans look good on leaner guys of course, but it generally does a good job of slimming your legs and making your upper body look bigger in comparison. (That wouldn't hurt me much.) They give you more of a torso and a good vertical line. Actually, slimmer fitting and boot-cut jeans tend to compliment most figures across the spectrum. Long and lean is increasingly in, and guys tend to tell me that they like that it sits on their hips well.

Of course, if you've got well developed thighs or a square or wide build altogether -- no, they won't work.

Guys like me generally have a hard time finding jeans that fit our smaller waists and our legs. I'm a 28-29x32. Waists that run my size often feature short (30), as opposed to regular (32) inseams.

If you still have difficulties fitting low rise jeans, like it or not, it doesn't hurt to go one to two inches above on the waist. Guys' hips generally don't protrude as dramatically as a woman's, and that added inch or two will give them a great sitting spot. My Falcons are 30x32 and they fit extremely well.

My bulge likes 'em too so long as I wear boxer briefs, but that's just a smart fashion decision for anyone who flirts with low rise. Unfortunately, you just have to try on jeans to know for sure. Rebels, like I said fit similarly to a Falcon, but I absolutely mashed my junk in them. I think it's because the front rise (crotch area) is shorter in proportion to other slim-fit low-rise types. Of course, that same effect will situate your dick front and forward and accentuate it. Oh well, if you can get comfortable I suppose...

Really, this long-winded info session was just a preclude. I just wanted to express a thumbs up for low rise because it sits well on the hips, and if your jean line stops there, naturally, your dick is going to stand out a bit more. I haven't had too many unreasoned boner incidents, thankfully, but I can definitely recall it feeling tight in there for reasons probably not having too much to do with whatever I'm wearing.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's cool that they work for you Dee and given your frame, I can see why they do (even with you large member). I love the look of these jeans on men and women who can wear them well.

I am a true 33" Waist and about a 34" inseam. The distance around my ass and thighs, however, is somewhere about 46" or so. Therein lies my problem with this cut. I am not as lean and straight up-and-down as I first appear and these cuts simply don't have enough room for me.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Low-rise jeans are not the most comfortable, but as suggested here, some brands are. I wear a 32 x 34 (depending on designers, a 30) and have been able to fit into low-rise jeans with ease, somewhat. They do tend to show a lot more package, especially if that is something you are trying to accomplish, but it can be a bit "bound-up" when being confined in them all day! Additionally, they also cater, I think to show other "assets," i.e., ass, thighs, etc.

True, slimmer bodies are more designed for these types of clothing. Personally, I can admire the male or female form that can adequately be shown in them. If you have the body for it and are comfortable enough to wear them - go for it.

Try them on and then make your own decisions. I own 2 pairs (my wife loves them).

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
I fully agree with newe and mr grande. I LOVE them, I use worn & torn baxters every single day to work, no belt, no underwear, pubic hair showing above the waist. Since I have a bubble butt they dont fall off. I even leave the top button open sometimes. I wear super tight white t-shirts and love the rush of fresh air on my crack and my lower belly. I like the few inches of skin exposed between the end of the t-shirt and the waist. I have some nice tattos right there, so they show. I wear them "almost falling off". I also like to stand in the studio filming, one hand inside the waist, scrathing my hair. Because of my butt I dont need them too tight, so there is room for my dick down my right thigh. Standing up and contracting my belly I can see down to my balls. I dont mind the bulge, I enjoy the stares and the occasional grabbing the tube after a sweaty itching day. I also don't worry about the occasional hardon, I can keep my boner at 45 resting on my hip bone. To pee I just push them down to my knees, opening just the second button. I do have some old 501's for social occasions, but these have the outline of my dick washed out from wear. Finally some serious low hangers in black for the club.