Low rise jeans

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fully agree with newe and mr grande. I LOVE them, I use worn & torn baxters every single day to work, no belt, no underwear, pubic hair showing above the waist. Since I have a bubble butt they dont fall off. I even leave the top button open sometimes. I wear super tight white t-shirts and love the rush of fresh air on my crack and my lower belly. I like the few inches of skin exposed between the end of the t-shirt and the waist. I have some nice tattos right there, so they show. I wear them "almost falling off". I also like to stand in the studio filming, one hand inside the waist, scrathing my hair. Because of my butt I dont need them too tight, so there is room for my dick down my right thigh. Standing up and contracting my belly I can see down to my balls. I dont mind the bulge, I enjoy the stares and the occasional grabbing the tube after a sweaty itching day. I also don't worry about the occasional hardon, I can keep my boner at 45 resting on my hip bone. To pee I just push them down to my knees, opening just the second button. I do have some old 501's for social occasions, but these have the outline of my dick washed out from wear. Finally some serious low hangers in black for the club.

You should post some pics, sounds hott.

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
The current guy trend jeans are tending toward extremism. Fashion designers this season think that most guys fall into one of two camps: slimmer, leaner, sleeker, and wanting some tightness; and then, just everyday, casual, easiness in the pants.

I like the idea of slimmer, leaner, sleeker-considering the fact that I have a small frame and companies rarely make pants for people my size. Well, unless I lived in NYC, it's impossible for me to find anything that fits unless I go to the less bold kiddy department. One thing I noticed is that IF I do find pants my size in the men's department the legs are rediculously long.

As for low-rise jeans? I think they are hot and sexy. Not just for the bulge, but something about the way they pronounce a good abdomen. The way they kinda sneak down the happy trail. It's like standing with your thumb in your belt loop and tugging down to reveal more, only you don't need the help of your thumbs. Okay, that was tacky, but I still think they are hot and hope I can find some that fit me.

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is a guy I work with in his early twenties and he wears them every day! I get so turned on by seeing his nice bulge and ass in those low rise jeans!

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex, you should try buying the lowrise jeans from Express Men>

They arer the only reasonably priced lopwrise that are actually cut for men with thighs and ass.

I LOVE them. Hekk they even make the slim fit jeans in a way where they fit me, which let me do this fall's skinny jean style. :)

I humored Mrs. Lex one day and tried on a pair. While they looked nice to her (meaning they were tight, showed my ass, things and bulge nicely) they were NOT comfortable. I know as soon as I got wood or bent over that I would be highly uncomfortable.

The problem for me is not the rise of the inseam/waist but rather the lack of room across the hip, ass, crotch and down the thighs. I am not the largest guy (body or cock wise) and it seems to me that this fit of jean is meant for a rather lean (read: thin) man.

I buy Gap Baggy Fit (available only at gap,com) in either a 33" x 34" or 34" x 34" and they fit just fine. The 33" waists are actually very snug. Once I find a brand and cut that fit--I purchase all available colors to avoid future frustration.

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
Iwore a pair of low rise today to the mall and u should have seen the looks i was getting. It was alittle embaresing. I even had underwear on and u could still see the jole thing even the head.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad what was called hip huggers when I was in HS has come back in, I used to enjoy seeing a cute guy's cheeks and crack. I still have one pair from the early 70's, they are cranberry uncut corduroy.

I have a pair of levi 529's and a pair of offenders. My favorite are Rufskin, (rufskin, some very hot pix at their site) In my gallery are some pix in them. 'Charly' indigo and distressed, I am getting 'trick" soon.

I sometimes wear them to the local gay bar WO underwear, usually with elsewhere.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I love the low rise jeans on the ladies that have the bod for them, and as for myself I like them too with some exceptions. They have to be cut for a guy. The ladies jeans are too slim in the thighs.

Kalipygian, those rufskin jeans are wild. I did buy some of those a few years back, and I seldom wear them as they are so obvious, and a barely fit in them: it is kind of hard to know what to do with it (first photo). However, they are farily comfortable. And, the ones Newe has in his profile are good too; the Levis Offenders. Those I like also, but of course watch out if you get aroused. I agree that they don't work for everyone and only some work for me, but those that do are some of my favorite jeans to wear.

I mostly like the way they feel on my hips, and a good belt helps keep them in place. My favorite low rise are in the second and third photos.

Jack

Attachments

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I worked in a high fashion store and got like four pair for free. I've got very large muscular legs and a 32" waist so my size doesn't fit me at all. I can't even pull them up. However I did notice that if I went with a 36 or a 38 I didn't have the leg issues and they sit real cool at the top of my ass. Seven, James, cavalli and chip and pepper all have very interesting washes that just about match anything you throw on with them.

I don't think there is a way to get an erection in those damn things they are like compression shorts made of denim. That could be seriously dick damaging. My Girl always comes up to me and grabs me by the crotch when I wear them...She does that anyways though so who knows.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
It's ironic that DeeBlackthorne mentioned Guess Falcons, because I JUST bought a pair yesterday. And yes, I love them too and think they are quite possibly the perfect jean (for me).

If you're an athletic guy, you pretty much have to wear low-rise to maintain any fashion credibility these days in places like L.A. or NY. They simply make everyone look better, except for those who are significantly overweight. I believe that most women look better in low-rise as well.

As far as the bulge goes, low rise do tend to show more. The length of the zipper is shorter and for a long cock like mine, it will hang down noticably to one side or the other if I'm not wearing underwear. That's usually how I do it, and it's not as in-your-face as a bulge from briefs/underwear. However, if someone does want to size you up, they can pretty much see your flaccid length through the denim.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once again, inserting a woman's point of view into a man's thread...

Low rise jeans are great for women like me, who have a very small waist to hip ratio. Most regular jeans are far too big in the waist. A lower rise allows for a much better fit. I was thrilled when they came into style.

I just posted a few pics to my gallery of the jeans I'm wearing right now (sans shirt so you can see the fit better.)

I'm not a fan of the super low styles though, because I don't like to go out in public with a bare midriff (I know it's hard to believe, but I'm really only an exhibitionist here...)

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grnman, your bulge in your charly's is much, much larger than mine, it's good that they have lycra.

Love to show off, that has always been the problem with traditional Levi's, the thigh is much too small relative to the waist. My actual waist measurement is 30, thighs 25 and butt 38. I usually wear size 32. The offenders I got online, the 32's I could not even pull up, exchanged them for 34's. I am going to go up a size the next rufskins I get.

I have noticed some guys mentioning getting women's, I tried them on when I was in HS, they all had no crotch room, a very painfull squash, couldn't wear them.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Kalipygian,

I agree the ladies jeans are not comfortable in th ecrotch for obvious reasons. Lucky makes some unisex styles; some of which fit well and others have the same problem.

Yeah, i don't know if the charly's can work well for me, if i got larger in the waist they will be too loose. But, indeed the lycra really helps.

Jack

Grnman, your bulge in your charly's is much, much larger than mine, it's good that they have lycra.

Love to show off, that has always been the problem with traditional Levi's, the thigh is much too small relative to the waist. My actual waist measurement is 30, thighs 25 and butt 38. I usually wear size 32. The offenders I got online, the 32's I could not even pull up, exchanged them for 34's. I am going to go up a size the next rufskins I get.

I have noticed some guys mentioning getting women's, I tried them on when I was in HS, they all had no crotch room, a very painfull squash, couldn't wear them.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I agree Chrysalis, the low rise style looks great on you. I bet you would look good even in the super low jeans, but i understand your concern there. I am a sucker for a lady in those too.

Jack

Low rise jeans are great for women like me, who have a very small waist to hip ratio. Most regular jeans are far too big in the waist. A lower rise allows for a much better fit. I was thrilled when they came into style.

I just posted a few pics to my gallery of the jeans I'm wearing right now (sans shirt so you can see the fit better.)

I'm not a fan of the super low styles though, because I don't like to go out in public with a bare midriff (I know it's hard to believe, but I'm really only an exhibitionist here...)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

quality attire Chyrsalis!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

My mind is going down the one-way road, lead by my bone (caused by reading Chrysalis' comment about her low rise jeans and my need to look at her gallery).

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love low rise jeans, especially Juicy Couture! First, they really look good on my frame. Secondly, they show a nice buldge and I enjoy the stares. However, I do have to be very careful when wearing them. I must wear some Calvin Klein hip briefs and on occasion boxer briefs, but I recommend it contain a defined pouch and have lycra in the material. I have tried to wear other boxer briefs with the end result of my dick hanging down my leg or my balls getting trapped in some odd position when I sit. Both can cause some real pain. As a result, I am changing my wardrobe to only wear Calvin Klien underwear and to add more Juicy Couture jeans to my wardrobe.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a 38" waist. Low-rise jeans just wouldn't look right on me, the whole 'Builders Bum' thing going on is not a pretty sight.

So, we also have the issue of women who wear cropped tops and low cut jeans. Yes, if you have the figure for it. If you have a saggy tummy, like me, please don't. It's REALLY NOT FLATTERING!

Then a whole other issue is wearing your jeans/trakkies halfway down your legs. No, it's stupid. However, I love seeing these guys trying to hitch up their trousers to run for a bus :-D

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

DAMN nice pants!