Lowes vs. Home Depot vs. Menards

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which is the best of these stores for seeing hot men showing off a big, juicy bulge for others to enjoy?

My town has all three of the big home improvement stores: Lowes, Home Depot, AND Menards. I've heard and read stories about all the hot men
who go to these stores wearing very tight jeans or loose sweats that reveal a huge, juicy cock underneath. I've even heard of some sexual M2M adventures that have happened in the back storeroom, the john, or even in the parking lot.

I'd like to hear from some of you guys about which store is the best for
spotting big bulges. If you are an employee of any of these stores or a frequent customer, please share some of your bulge sightings and other experiences with us. Reply on this board or feel free to PM me if you want.

Thanks! :smile:

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
here in ft. lauderdale the homo depot had great cruising in the mens room.. till one of the news stations got wind and did a report on it.. SCANDAL !!!.. that put an end to that.. cruising is still good around the store tho

I think most of the cruising has moved from the Oakland & 95 Home Depot to the Sunrise & 4th Ave store, but the Lowes is still a good spot.

joeyrobbie

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always wondered about the cruising at Home Depot and suspected that it was true. Although I have never been lucky there, I have seen some big bulges there. I'll have to go back and be more observant!

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Our Lowe's opened about three years before Home Depot. They must have cornered all the hot guys as both employees and customers. It's hard for me to remember what I'm shopping for when I visit there.

It's best for tall, tanned, dark-haired young dads in revealing, ass-hugging shorts and cut offs dragging whiny toddlers. I wanna say, 'Dad, lock those kids in the car and come back to the men's room for some relief..."

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Which is the best of these stores for seeing hot men showing off a big, juicy bulge for others to enjoy?

My town has all three of the big home improvement stores: Lowes, Home Depot, AND Menards. I've heard and read stories about all the hot men
who go to these stores wearing very tight jeans or loose sweats that reveal a huge, juicy cock underneath. I've even heard of some sexual M2M adventures that have happened in the back storeroom, the john, or even in the parking lot.

I'd like to hear from some of you guys about which store is the best for
spotting big bulges. If you are an employee of any of these stores or a frequent customer, please share some of your bulge sightings and other experiences with us. Reply on this board or feel free to PM me if you want.

Thanks! :smile:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS QUESTION? HOW LOW CAN YOU GET!!!
Its a home improvement store. Every human of all different types go in these stores. Lets not make a stereotype about home improvement stores like they did with certain gyms or Starbucks. Oh and its based on DEMOGRAPHICS and who lives near the area, they arent Abercrombie where only the good looking get hired.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree a bit...remember when "cruising" for sex in these places that many FAMILLIES come there...

So while you are scoping out cock, remember that the little boy that accidentaly saw whatever you were doing might be someones son...

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as supplies, Lowe's has always been my best bet for most variety or choices. Menards, although annoying with their own advertizements playing over the intercom, usually has the best prices.

The guys are usually younger and hotter at Menards. Home Depot has been on the unfriendly side a number of times and I try not to go there if I don't have to. Lowe's has a few good sightings every now and then, but they are few and far between. Menards for Men, Hands down. Hot cashier guys too. :) Longest line = longest...

As for forgetting what you went in for, I ALWAYS take a list with me, and usually end up asking one of those packed guys for some help. While looking at the list, sometimes you can get a good downward shot at his crotch without being too obvious... ;-)

Good luck with your home improvements. Maybe you could get a guy to come back and give you a hand... (With the home-improvements, DUH! Pervert!!) ;-)

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boy, I feel deprived. I have both Home Depot and Loews near me (I like Depot's paint department better), but, except for the occasional hot young contractor buying playwood, the eye candy is pretty zilch. Most of the workers are old guys in baggy jeans. (Hey, I should apply!)

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen lots of wood in different sizes at all three stores. Each store has a different aisle for it, but you can get nailed there too, regardless of your sexual persuasion.