LPSG member fucked my wife..

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Id love to know your cock dimensions hung4both. Also bgguy what is your size? Like 9 x 7? How would your wife feel about you fucking other girls?

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! Hung4Both and Bguy! That is hot guys! Very hot :) "Applause"

My GF and I are fairly new, 7 months now, and we are an open relationship as well. Actually, I don't care all that much currently to play(I can...and will just not caring to atm) but I sure do LOVE seeing and hearing about her fun times :p

Hung4Both: Awesome man, good to see some other swingers here. Do you guys go to any swingers clubs or anything of that nature?

Bguy: Damn, nice man...and you know what I'm saying nice to hehe :tongue: Wish we lived closer lol. In fact, I'd love to take a vacation with the GF near you someday haha :D Good sport and glad to hear you had a great time!

To the people that are downing them. Who cares what they do? Do they criticise you for having a vanilla sex life, or for being obviously close minded? No, I didn't think so :D

Student

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great story. Brought back memories of my teens and 20's when guys used to ask me to fuck their women. They wanted to see her get fucked by a big dick. Nice to remember that. Thanks. :wink:
OVERNINEPT5

BBCONLYCPL

Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How would your wife feel about you fucking other girls?

If that was to me..

My wife and I have been a "play couple" (swingers) for about 6 years now.
We have done just about everything possible in that time frame with other singles and couples, or many singles and many couples :wink:

So my wife has watched, helped, joined & photo'd me having sex with other women plenty of times.. either her friends, my friend's wives and girlfriends (with their mates knowledge of course) or just single girls that float in and out of the lifestyle.

We're a 'been there done that couple' but we like what we like, we do what we do, and as long as we're BOTH having fun and nobody gets hurt (unless from a large penis) we will continue.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You wife REALLY loves big dick! Even more of a surprise is you let another wht dude with a bigger dick hit it. Guess you are very open to making her happy.

What difference does bguy's color {wht} have to do with their encounter?
It's seems a shame that that some of you have snippy,nasty comments
to make because they are married. :nono: :chairshot:
Guess what?
It's their business and they've chosen to have someone in and share it with you. :3some:
Say "thank you for the hot story" and move on if you don't like it.
Geez!
Thanks for such a hot story and the great photos!
Mr. Ed and I appreciated you three sharing.:naughty:
cigarbabe:saevil:

cordwainer42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bguy, I am absolutely flabbergasted at your girth. I mean, according to your gallery photo, you appear to be rocking a solid seven and a half inches of girth, making your cock much bigger around than most cocks are long.

Lets look at it this way: the famous 8x6" size is a mark for being truly hung. And indeed, a person with 6" of girth is 20% bigger than the average (around 5"). Big enough to stretch jaws. Bigger than most girls can fully wrap their hands around.

But 7.5 inches of girth... thats an astonishing 50% bigger than average. The average american male is 5' 9.6" so for your cock's girth to be proportional to your height, you would need to be about 8' 7.9" tall. Thats more than a foot taller than basketball star Yao Ming. That is taller than the current tallest man in the world, and almost as tall as the Guinness World record holder for tallest man of all time, Robert Wadlow at 8' 11" who died 69 years ago.

If it wasn't for so many high quality photos, I wouldn't even believe it was possible.

Hung4Both - how on earth was your wife able to take such a monster? And how on earth did you find two other cocks that could possibly compare in size to that one? And most importantly of all, how could you possibly not film it?

elelator_cpl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A great story, and we can personally attest that Hung4both and his wife are some of the kindest and most genuine people you will meet.

One may not agree with their lifestyle choices, but they are honest and open about their choices and do not judge others. As long as they are happy, making the most of life in this hardscrabble world, and not hurting anyone else, then kudos to them.

As far as kids, we are swingers and have children. Those conditions do not have to be mutually exclusive or in conflict. We keep that lifestyle/hobby absolutely separate from our family life, and consider ourselves true and loving to each other and do our best to provide a good example of a loving couple and family to our children. Their personal choices, sexual, political, religious, etc. will be up to them as they become adults, and regardless of those choices we'll still love and respect them the moreso if those choices are what truly make them happy and fulfilled. I think that is all anyone wants and wishes for.

Cheers to Hung4both and his wife for having a great time and maintaining a good humor.

A&D

BBCONLYCPL

Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Vids posted from play date #2 on Saturday 1.24.09..

I took 3 short clips on our regular digital camera, so not great quality but it is something to watch.

Enjoy.

ps - I thought for now 3 short crappy clips might be better than none...