LPSG member fucked my wife..

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is awesome!

Congrats to Hung4Both and his wife, and Bguy - you're a fuckin stud. :notworthy:

I don't understand the judgmental comments either. I hope you can ignore them. Life is too short. I guess some people have never heard of two adults living their lives according to what they enjoy, not according to what others have prescribed for them.

BBCONLYCPL

Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is awesome!

Congrats to Hung4Both and his wife, and Bguy - you're a fuckin stud. :notworthy:

I don't understand the judgmental comments either. I hope you can ignore them. Life is too short. I guess some people have never heard of two adults living their lives according to what they enjoy, not according to what others have prescribed for them.

AMEN!
~thanks Mr. M

D

deleted136887

Certainly very hot stuff. Your lady has one seriously sexy ass! She gets the best out of any cock, that's for shure. Keep up the good work, both of you.

BBCONLYCPL

Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hung4Both, you've got a great dick yourself - I bet you're the reason you wife got hooked on massive dongs, right?

I was definitely the gateway to all she has done, seen and experienced.. and yes my dong opened up her eyes that there are larger cocks out there.. since I was her biggest when she first met me. :biggrin1:
And thank god our 'lifestyle' allows her to enjoy the various sizes life has to offer.

My thought = Loving and being loved by one man (me) for the rest of her life is great, fucking and being fucked by one man (me) for the rest of her entire life just doesn't seem fair to her..

and she really does seem to enjoy it!

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess what I don’t understand on a sight that states up front that is for Large Penis Support why in the hell would anyone criticize three consenting adults who enjoyed a lust filled evening where no one was hurt???

Personally I think it is a sign of confidence that they chose to share each other without hang-ups so they must be incredibly stable. I also think a lot of those who have chose to be so critical are jealous more than anything else.

If you don’t wish to share your partner or wife / husband then that is your choice and most of society would agree. On the other hand if you do choose to share it is your choice and as long as you’re prepared to address any issues that may come from it why not?

I have participated several times in similar situations and only one time was there a downside to it. In this one instance the boyfriend who set the whole thing up later regretted and became jealous so he obviously lacked the self esteem to pull something like this off in the first place and their relationship did end but not due to the sex but due to his low self-esteem and related issues of jealousy and possession.

More power to all three of you for sharing each other and enjoying it too now do you ever make it near Westlake Village??? I am always available too.

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello HUNG4BOTH,

You are living an interesting lifestyle, one that intrigues me for certain.

Can you offer some tips for me, and others, please. I have a guy for whom I have some regular playdates. I do like him (as a trusted friend I am still gettin' to know, and feel amazingly comfortable with him), trust him completely,, feel great when we are together. I think we have a special thing happening sexually....

He is helping me explore my sexuality in my 40s. This now comes at a time when I am going through a divorce, also after a very unsatisfied marriage.

I know my new playdate partner and I are both very interested in pleasing each other. I'd like to find out more about "play parties," is that something akin to "sex parties?". I have heard of these type of parties, and want to experience, just go and see what happens. I am not certain this is a turn-on for all men, or even this "play" buddy, however he is very much interested in getting me turned on, whatever that might be with some hesitations. I am still exploring his desires, wants, needs etc. and I am not sure he really is all together comfortable with the idea of sex parties, citing "low body image" as a reason.

I would like some input into how to get him
interested along with me, plus how to go about finding a "sex party" near my home in So. Cal. Desert, Palm Springs area. These parties must exist in every corner of American society?

Any ideas, advice, suggestions, much appreciated! I know he would love for me to bring another wmam for a 3-some, since he has apparently never done that, not surprising really. -- how many men really get that opportunity. So knowing that, I suspect be may, just may be enticed by me to visit a sex party, and right now I feel I can go along with him, be safe, have fun, you know.:cool:

FlowerChick

If that was to me..

My wife and I have been a "play couple" (swingers) for about 6 years now.
We have done just about everything possible in that time frame with other singles and couples, or many singles and many couples :wink:

So my wife has watched, helped, joined & photo'd me having sex with other women plenty of times.. either her friends, my friend's wives and girlfriends (with their mates knowledge of course) or just single girls that float in and out of the lifestyle.

We're a 'been there done that couple' but we like what we like, we do what we do, and as long as we're BOTH having fun and nobody gets hurt (unless from a large penis) we will continue.

Last edited:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well ‘Flower Chic’ if you live near Palm Springs finding such gatherings is a lot easier than you think. As a marine stationed at Twenty Nine Palms was where I was introduced to my first swinger party and it was a blast. I actually went with two women who wanted to go but not by themselves. Ironically I didn’t even make love to either of them but I had fun with a couple who were there and it was there first time too. They were older than me and the husband just wanted to watch. It was an incredible turn on as I performed orally on her knowing he was sitting there jacking off and later when I made love to her he kept telling us what to do which was odd at first but I enjoyed performing for him while he watched. Soon afterwards I began exploring the nudist or naturalist lifestyle too which I also enjoy.

Have fun with it sorry about your marriage but if both of you are ever along the coast look me up I would be glad to help in any way.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
I guess what I don’t understand on a sight that states up front that is for Large Penis Support why in the hell would anyone criticize three consenting adults who enjoyed a lust filled evening where no one was hurt???

Personally I think it is a sign of confidence that they chose to share each other without hang-ups so they must be incredibly stable. I also think a lot of those who have chose to be so critical are jealous more than anything else.

If you don’t wish to share your partner or wife / husband then that is your choice and most of society would agree. On the other hand if you do choose to share it is your choice and as long as you’re prepared to address any issues that may come from it why not?

I have participated several times in similar situations and only one time was there a downside to it. In this one instance the boyfriend who set the whole thing up later regretted and became jealous so he obviously lacked the self esteem to pull something like this off in the first place and their relationship did end but not due to the sex but due to his low self-esteem and related issues of jealousy and possession.

More power to all three of you for sharing each other and enjoying it too now do you ever make it near Westlake Village??? I am always available too.

close minded and jealous

B_TalkingHeads

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night my wife and I had invited LPSG member 'BGUY' over to fuck her with his incredibly large cock.
He arrived around 7:00 and after some small talk, a few glasses of champagne and getting comfortable, my wife took him upstairs to get even more "comfortable" and to finally get that monster out of his pants.
She had been masturbating to his LPSG profile pix all day.
My wife laid him on our bed and proceeded to pull his cock out of his pants.. and she (and I) could not believe the size of it, and it wasn't even fully hard yet. Well my wife was all over it.. sucking it, licking it, kissing it, smacking her face with it, jerking it off with both of her hands, sucking his balls. It was amazing and oh so very hot!. And he seemed to enjoy my wife's oral talents very much. *She is quite a cock sucker.
BGUY returned the favor to my wife and licked her pink wet pussy and worked his fingers in there and found out how tight she was, since we had not fucked all week once these plans were made, so she could be extra tight for him.

When it was time to for them to fuck he strapped on the Magnum XL's my wife bought earlier in the week for him (see our photo gallery) and she wanted to start on top. She lowered herself onto his giant cock very slowly, and her soft gasps as it entered her let me know his girth was stretching her pussy to wide limits.. but she took it.
She rode and fucked him for some time, while he latched onto her hips and buried his big thick cock even deeper into my wife with each thrust.
She jumped to her knees for some of her favorite doggie-style fucking and he was more than happy to get behind her for that. He fucked my wife's pussy very hard, and very deep, and she LOVED it!
After 2 well used condoms and pounding her pussy for over an hour they ended their first fuck session and already started talking about planning the next one... so hopefully this was the first of many.

BGUY was extremely cool and a lot of fun and we can verify he is 100% real... and that gigantic cock really is that big, and looks even bigger in person, and looks huge in my wife's tight pussy and soft mouth.
She has said a few times today that her pussy is sore.. LOL.. I wonder why..?

We thought this would be a good story to share since it is a LPSG connection, and it's just a hot story.
and BGUY has OK'd us to post pix, so check my profile for some of the photos.

Thanks BGUY, we'll see you soon!

Hung4Both-Why the biohazard icon? You are poz/HIV+ right?

I'm glad that you had him use condoms supposedly (you can't see them in the pics at all) but this post seems like you're just bragging and it's pointless.

Last edited:

BBCONLYCPL

Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I take it you didn't use condoms?

LOL, are you for real??
For the record, again, we did use condoms, whether you see them or not and believe it or not.
My biohazard icon is because I'm a fan of the BAND, Biohazard.
and I don't think all swingers are HIV+, but you might want to investigate that.

and pointless and bragging?? Hmmmmm...?
First, if you're not interested in the story, don't read it..
Second, the story is posted on a large penis support web site, under the "Sex with a Large Penis" - Real life experiences section.. so I'm really not even sure what to say to that, except you might want to re-read this line a few times, or I can say it slower... Sex.... With... A... Large... Penis.... Real... Life...Experiences...
Did you get that?

We also have a total of 3 pointless and bragging stories on here plus photos to add to the bragging and pointlessness, BGUY has 3 of his own + pix (talk about bragging)
And we have another play date planned for tomorrow night (5/9) with BGUY and 2 other females, so it will be a FMFMF 5sum.
ps - have a nice day. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
LOL, are you for real??
For the record, again, we did use condoms, whether you see them or not and believe it or not.
and I don't think all swingers are HIV+, but you might want to investigate that.

Second, the story is posted on a large penis support web site, under the "Sex with a Large Penis" - Real life experiences section.. so I'm really not even sure what to say to that, except you might want to re-read this line a few times, or I can say it slower... Sex.... With... A... Large... Penis.... Real... Life...Experiences...
Did you get that?

We also have a total of 3 pointless and bragging stories on here plus photos to add to the bragging and pointlessness, BGUY has 3 of his own + pix (talk about bragging)
And we have another play date planned for tomorrow night (5/9) with BGUY and 2 other females, so it will be a FMFMF 5sum.

evan dose in fact..... kick ass

chic likes telephone pole cocks man, she likes what she likes, you like to give em to her. we could use alot more couples who ACTUALLY wannnat GIVE their partners what they want........ don't even waste your time trying to explain yourself to people like that. next thing you know you'll be explaining yourself to a damn roach b4 you kill it.

and dude, he has problems cumming, problems getting all the way hard and looks like a white urkle..... bguy is still like the luckiest guy i have heard of in some time that didn't jsut HAPPEN to buy a lotto ticket for some strange reason.....

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
Why bother with a reply to his post Hung? I think he's just trying to get your goat! You're right - if you don't want to know about it don't read it. And if he's going to voice an opinion to which he's entitled to he needs to be respectful and mature keeping in mind your decisions.

And as far as he's trying to stir up the whole HIV+ Thing, that's uncool and unfunny. That's serious stuff and should not be taken so lightly. It's clear you are very mature and responsible about the choices you've made with all parties involved. I say keep at it. The story was hot, the pics are better. I think someone is envious of your adventures and endowments ;)

B

LOL, are you for real??

Did you get that?

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Why bother with a reply to his post Hung? I think he's just trying to get your goat! You're right - if you don't want to know about it don't read it. And if he's going to voice an opinion to which he's entitled to he needs to be respectful and mature keeping in mind your decisions.

And as far as he's trying to stir up the whole HIV+ Thing, that's uncool and unfunny. That's serious stuff and should not be taken so lightly. It's clear you are very mature and responsible about the choices you've made with all parties involved. I say keep at it. The story was hot, the pics are better. I think someone is envious of your adventures and endowments ;)

B

yeah, what he said..... and that much better looking guy above him said