Ludacris talks about his manhood

D_Artie Fischal

Account Disabled
Media
Rapper LUDACRIS was a happy teenager after discovering he had a larger-than-average penis.
The CRASH star is famed for lyrics about his manhood and insists he can't help singing about it, because it's one of his most famous features.
He boasts to Playboy magazine, "If you're proud of yourself, you've broken out a ruler and measured yourself. All I can say is I'm extremely proud of myself.
"It took me a while because it's not like I go around peeping at other men.
It's something I've been told by many women.
"I'm exceptional - very much, I was told. Women, watch out for us medium-built guys."

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yah, everyone.. I have a huge 14 inch dick.. You see how easy that was?

I can lie to magazines as well. I think I will believe Ludacris has a big dick when I actually see it. For right now, the guy just has a HUGE EGO.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jeff black said:

I can lie to magazines as well. I think I will believe Ludacris has a big dick when I actually see it. For right now, the guy just has a HUGE EGO.

i'm gonna go with Jeff on this one (like i always do...lol.)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:

It's not like with us women, where it's rather easy to underline statements about your "endowment". I mean, if I'd tell a glamour magazine, "Guys, I got the real deal! Forget about all those medium titties!", Everyone would be able to see that I speak from experience. *shakin it some*

On the other hand, with guys that isn't so easily to back up. As long as he doesn't whip it out in a talk show, or to a magazine reporter, nobody will be able to tell for sure whether he's saying the truth. Probably he's just living up to the expectations. I mean, what a joke would he be if he sang about banging chicks and his huge salami, if everyone knew for sure that all he had was a party sausage?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow... I've never heard of a rap artist boasting of his endowment! This is off tha hook!
:jester:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Stronzo said:
I wish "Ludacris" would talk about the foolish spelling of his name...:rolleyes:

It's rediculous.

The spelling of his name was due to a misprint in the press. You see, he is really a Norwegian singer the press mispelled his name LudaFISK. Simple explanation.

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You're serious...
Its like guys who brag about bank accounts. If he's going to talk about it like that, then show it just like all the rest of the stuff. Then I'll change my mind.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tripod said:
Wow... I've never heard of a rap artist boasting of his endowment! This is off tha hook!
:jester:

How 'bout 2 Live Crew?
No one else remembers them,
or "Dick Almighty."

arktrucker said:
The spelling of his name was due to a misprint in the press. You see, he is really a Norwegian singer the press mispelled his name LudaFISK. Simple explanation.

Even if it's big,
it's useless if it tastes like
lye-soaked jellied fish.

Reactions: wallchris

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:
I wish "Ludacris" would talk about the foolish spelling of his name...:rolleyes:

It's rediculous.

Shhhh---he doesn't know he misspelled it---you'll damage his fragile ego and he'll have to buy more Bling to compensate...:tongue:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop hating, he never said he had a 20" cock, he said from what the ladies said he's big. He also said he doesnt go around looking at other people's cocks so he doesnt know. I believe him, he didnt say anything that's so hard to believe. He could mean he has a 7.5" cock and that the ladies think its big, no big deal.

Reactions: deleted4977451

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:

Right on!

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BlackCock85 said:
Stop hating, he never said he had a 20" cock, he said from what the ladies said he's big. He also said he doesnt go around looking at other people's cocks so he doesnt know.

Of course he said that.
No one believes guys who say,
"My dick is soooooo big."

So instead, he says,
"Girls say I have a huge dick."
Sounds more credible.

He tries to be sly,
but still claims, "my dick is huge."
(Take with grain of salt.)

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was going to leave a comment about the first time I saw Luda on Mtv and what he said then about his size. However, I think this thread has taken a nasty turn. It seems that if a celebrity mentions size in an interview or something, this website flames up like a drag queen on speed. At least celebrities like Jake Gyllenhaal or Jason Priestly. However, a black 'gansta' rapper makes the same reference and the hostility and bile pour out like was talking about using it on some child. Now, I'm just a middle-aged, white gay guy and certainly no apologist for hip-hop, but I definitely sense a huge double standard at work here. Can't we all just get along?

Reactions: undercoverblk

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Satsfakshun said:
I was going to leave a comment about the first time I saw Luda on Mtv and what he said then about his size. However, I think this thread has taken a nasty turn. It seems that if a celebrity mentions size in an interview or something, this website flames up like a drag queen on speed. At least celebrities like Jake Gyllenhaal or Jason Priestly. However, a black 'gansta' rapper makes the same reference and the hostility and bile pour out like was talking about using it on some child. Now, I'm just a middle-aged, white gay guy and certainly no apologist for hip-hop, but I definitely sense a huge double standard at work here. Can't we all just get along?

It is no double-standard. But two things seem to be decisive here: One is that the more famous part of the hip-hop scene is dominated by black guys, and the second is that it seems to be common use among all hip-hop artists, male, to boast about their bedroom skills. I'd pour out bile about that no matter whether it's a black guy or a white guy, but for this special kind of music the mudslinging is more probable to hit a black guy than a white guy. No double standard, in my eyes.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Satsfakshun said:

Thank you :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
It is no double-standard. But two things seem to be decisive here: One is that the more famous part of the hip-hop scene is dominated by black guys, and the second is that it seems to be common use among all hip-hop artists, male, to boast about their bedroom skills. I'd pour out bile about that no matter whether it's a black guy or a white guy, but for this special kind of music the mudslinging is more probable to hit a black guy than a white guy. No double standard, in my eyes.

Exactly Claire.

The fact of the matter is.. a person who boasts about his size is FULL of shit, unless he has proof. It is the exact same here and everywehre else.

I have a huge 2 million dollar home, and a 17 inch dick. No one would believe that. Now, imagine I posted pics... then you would.

I refuse to believe that some egotistical rap star, who spends the majority of his songs, rapping about his dick, has a big dick. Should he back his Fat mouth with a picture of his fat dick, then I shall apoligise and believe.