Luke Perry nude.....anyone else see this?

dallasmssix: You guys need to keep looking. I saw Mr. Perry a few years ago a lot more excited & couldn't get enough. I wish I had saved the pic. He can run with anyone around here. He's huge with a hard-on.

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
They never showed enough nude scenes with the predominately black men on OZ, though. Still, one of the cops-who-went-bad had a nice piece of meat swinging down! :evilgrin:

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by dallasmssix@Jun 4 2005, 04:18 AM
You guys need to keep looking. I saw Mr. Perry a few years ago a lot more excited & couldn't get enough. I wish I had saved the pic. He can run with anyone around here. He's huge with a hard-on.
[post=317734]Quoted post[/post]​

An actor aquaintance who used to room with Luke P. has stressed emphatically that Luke is quite, quite large when erect, probably in the 9 inch range.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched every episode of Oz, and Luke Perry's cock was no small thing. It appeared to be in the upper average range while flaccid. I have known many men who sport Mr. Perry's flaccid size (more or less; I didn't actually measure) who were swinging some serious schlong when erect.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 5 2005, 02:56 PM
I watched every episode of Oz, and Luke Perry's cock was no small thing. It appeared to be in the upper average range while flaccid. I have known many men who sport Mr. Perry's flaccid size (more or less; I didn't actually measure) who were swinging some serious schlong when erect.
[post=318029]Quoted post[/post]​
Having seen (and downloaded for personal use) your recent postings in the gallery, I would say you are someone who knows big when he sees it, which you obviously do several times a day.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Phat_Matt_9inch@Jun 5 2005, 05:08 PM
I think he's cool and even cooler for showing it on OZ.
[post=318057]Quoted post[/post]​

I never knew the guys on OZ showed off so much dick....lol
I never seen the show ( Is it about guys in prison trying to get out?....whats the concept of the show?), but I keep comming across all these pics of nude guys on OZ.

clownboots19: "Oz" is basically about life inside of Ozwald Penetentiary (a prison).

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
I bought 4 seasons worth of OZ on DVD, and it's compelling viewing (and I am not just talking about the random nude/shower/dick scenes!!). Oswald Penitentionary is the name of the prison.