Luke Worrall nude

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always had a feeling that he was packing heat..I just knew it..

God he sure is hot..

zzyzxxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been in love with him for what seems like forever. This picture was a dream come true.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
damn....i remember that almost peen pic i saw of him that made me think he was packin...now i know! ugh...do want.

edit: attached the pic for those of us that dont want to go to the external site

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Antietam

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love that he likes big chicks too...;-)

Does anyone follow kelly on Twitter? I wonder if she has responded to these pics at all..
Now everybody know what she has been sucking and fucking all of this time. I wonder how her new boyfriend is feeling right now..LOL..

I can just imagine the conversation she had with Sharon and her dad in the kitchen..hahaha

Oh..and who also thinks that he has been showing his cock off to a guy in this shot ;-)? I so have a feeling that it must have been a guy..

Last edited:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just read some news today that Kelly ended the relationship with Luke because he cheated on her with a Transsexual called Elle Schneider..and now he's dating her..Elle Schneider born as Reynaldo Gonzales..hormonally changed, boobs and everything but still a chick with a dick.

Apparantly when they met she honestly told Luke about the fact that she was born a boy and did not have the final operation yet. He was very turned on by it and didn't mind at all..

So here you go..

He's always had a bi-vibe to me...so I'm not surprised at all :)..

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just read some news today that Kelly ended the relationship with Luke because he cheated on her with a Transsexual called Elle Schneider..and now he's dating her..Elle Schneider born as Reynaldo Gonzales..hormonally changed, boobs and everything but still a chick with a dick.

Apparantly when they met she honestly told Luke about the fact that she was born a boy and did not have the final operation yet. He was very turned on by it and didn't mind at all..

So here you go..

He's always had a bi-vibe to me...so I'm not surprised at all :)..

Not shocked :smile: he seems, in interviews as well as just by looks to be "open-minded" at the very least.

Though I do wonder if that's who he's camming with in this pic...wouldn't be surprised if it was just a full-on dude. lol

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's pretty hot and that's a BIG dick, I just don't get why there's a black box covering the base of his dick.

The person who leaked it is likely the person he's camming with...on Skype, that's where the box sits, so that person is hiding their identity. Which makes this even more interesting.