ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
  • Why do people lie about how much money they make, what year their cars are, their age, height, single status, real hair color or weight ? I would guess pride / self esteem are primary factors. Remember the old saying it is only a lie if you get caught / proven wrong

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • Why do people lie about how much money they make, what year their cars are, their age, height, single status, real hair color or weight ? I would guess pride / self esteem are primary factors. Remember the old saying it is only a lie if you get caught / proven wrong
And then by the time they're caught, they hope to have already won the other person over somehow and the lie(s) will be overlooked.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
Whiteguysonly, are you asking this because, like the majority of women, you don't care that much about a man's penis size and don't understand why a man would care so much, or because you don't understand why somebody would lie to make themselves look better in another's eyes?

Reactions: Melinahalfbreedintx

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
If I have never slept with a girl/she has never seen my dick. I really don't want t tell her the size. I'd tell her IDK.. Dudes lie so much that if I said my actual size 7x5.5 she may think I'm way smaller. Odds are if she is asking then it is important to her, nothing wrong with that. In reality she may very well be satisfied by what I am packing.

She's more than welcome to cop a feel, I'd rather her do that then ask. That's like the best way of knowing how big it is than pulling it out... she could do that too lol, probably be bonus points going towards the girl.

If she asks and my dick is already out then I'll show her in a fun way. I'll use my dick to show her how far I go inside her for she can see for herself, that is usually hotter than saying my actual length . If she still wants to know... then I'll tell her my length. She probably won't believe it is only 7 inches though

If she's seen my dick recently or we are in a relationship and my dick isn't out. I'll just say "idk, but I know it's kinda thick though" and leave it at that. Again if she really really like has to know I'll tell her :\ but to me that isn't that sexy. I'm not gonna ask how big a girl's tits are unless I plan on buying her a bra... which I know better not to even try, because if I guess wrong either size I'm fucked, no different than any other clothing lol.

xD If it is online, I'd really rather not tell a possible date if she has never seen it. The same reasons apply except it's even worse imo. She has no reason not to drop me since she hasn't invested anytime with me IRL.

So I lie that IDK and also by omission because 1 I don't find saying it sexy, even more so if she hasn't seen my dick and I'd rather show her with it against her body or wrist/arm 2. if she hasn't seen my dick there is a good chance she will think I'm way smaller my stated size and drop me because size is important to her,again nothing wrong with that. Why get into a relationship when you know you'll be sexually frustrated and end up setting yourself up for a difficult journey so to speak.

that's my best answer. So it's really because of all these other dudes lying their asses off, giving bullshit numbers. I don't wish to do the same thing.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
men lie about their penis size because they have been made to feel bad about themselves in the past when they were honest about it. make men with smaller penises feel good about it, and you will see the lying vanish

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
men lie about their penis size because they have been made to feel bad about themselves in the past when they were honest about it. make men with smaller penises feel good about it, and you will see the lying vanish
Well not necessarily. Some of it may just be because of false ideas about what the true average size is (even today you still hear ridiculous figures thrown around for average length, like 7 inches), or false ideas about how much the average woman cares about penis size (answer: very little).

Reactions: 1g5463

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
nobody would care about being average or below or above if they hadn't directly heard/seen several people declare that they greatly preferred larger than average. take any other body part. take feet, for example. i've never met a man who cared at all about the size of his feet... because women never talk about how much they prefer larger feet on men.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
nobody would care about being average or below or above if they hadn't directly heard/seen several people declare that they greatly preferred larger than average. take any other body part. take feet, for example. i've never met a man who cared at all about the size of his feet... because women never talk about how much they prefer larger feet on men.
Many studies have shown that the majority of women don't care about penis size, or are at least satisfied with average size. That means that a minority of women do care a lot about penis size and prefer larger than average, but they're a MINORITY. So it's like if 9 out of 10 women say my penis is fine and 1 says it's too small, and then I go around thinking I'm too small because of what that one woman said, ignoring what the nine others said.

Reactions: GE_1972
D

deleted957094

I wonder the same thing, same with Victorian secret at 2 cups bras. It has to be that 99.99% of the people you see or talk to are never going to actually find out what's really under your clothing; so lying makes us feel better about ourselfs. I suppose no one really gets hurt...except that .01% when the lights are off:)

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think its easy to know why some men lie about their penis size

What id like to know its why some women lie about it ? I tchatted with some women pretending to had 12 inchers + , I didnt tell anything about it, it was just for tchat.. maybe because its cool to pretend to had big one ?

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
I think its easy to know why some men lie about their penis size

What id like to know its why some women lie about it ? I tchatted with some women pretending to had 12 inchers + , I didnt tell anything about it, it was just for tchat.. maybe because its cool to pretend to had big one ?
Women just don't know how to estimate it accurately on sight without a tape measure. That could be because men lie to them or because they inflate the length of boyfriends they've enjoyed in the past.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women just don't know how to estimate it accurately on sight without a tape measure. That could be because men lie to them or because they inflate the length of boyfriends they've enjoyed in the past.
Nah. They know well and good how to measure. How else do you think they can identify another woman's shoe, bra, or waist size so they can trash talk when she walks away?

The real reason a woman would lie about the biggest she's had is to keep you humble, dude. If she says seven inches and you are one of the few who can whip out more than that, she's lost some psychological power over you, because that shit will haunt a typical guy's fragile ego for as long as he's with her.

That's all.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
Nah. They know well and good how to measure. How else do you think they can identify another woman's shoe, bra, or waist size so they can trash talk when she walks away?

The real reason a woman would lie about the biggest she's had is to keep you humble, dude. If she says seven inches and you are one of the few who can whip out more than that, she's lost some psychological power over you, because that shit will haunt a typical guy's fragile ego for as long as he's with her.

That's all.
Yeah I don't buy it, sorry. Like all the 8 inchers that are claimed to exist if you hear women talk, just not likely.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
Thank y'all for your input! I just was curious. I mean you can't change it so why do it. Or, why pass someone's penis off as your own.
It's cowardly but it's understandable. Men with average or small dicks feel that isn't enough to impress you, so they pretend to have bigger ones. It's the same thing that motivates men to lie about their income or jobs or sexual experiences, or that motivates women to lie about their weight or age.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women are misinformed because the guy tells a "little white lie."

I had a fuck-buddy who told me that 8" was the average now a days. I told her she'd have to be incredibly lucky to have that as an average.

What made her a fuck-buddy was me showing her their less. She said they all TOLD her they were 8, so I pulled mine out for her. She guessed me at 10", which is nowhere near true. I had her get me hard and measure, when I came up a millimeter under 8", she figured it out. After that, she came over twice a week, made me dinner and I made her cum.

Was a nice arrangement until she admitted feelings. Not the type I wanted to marry.

Reactions: Hairyguy25