Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was just watching an old Wonder Woman episode and was treated to a nice, extended scene of Lyle Waggoner (as Steve Trevor) hanging unconcious from a tree in a parachute harness. Needless to say, those harnesses can really accentuate a guy's package - and Lyle's is no exception - so I thought I'd share:

Attachments

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I must have been the worlds most perverted toddler. I used to love watching The Carol Burnett Show just for this studly hunk of man. Another reinforcing factor in my daddy fixation. :biggrin1:

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This was one PHYNE man. I too used to watch Carol Burnett Show just to catch eye of him. Strangely, he always played down being a sex symbol and avoided the Hollywood glare to the point of leaving acting altogether. So not only was he handsome and well built, but very smart also. He's been running a successful RV business for years now.

lexusguyus9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everyone had to love it when Lyle played Mark Spitz on a Carol Burnett episode, wearing only a Speedo and seven gold medals. Lyle was a celbrity guest at the 1985 Richmond, VA Auto Show - I was 12, starstruck when he said "Hello" to me while he was walking around the cars. Memories.