MagnumXL Size

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering what the minimum size one needs to use a magnum XL. With my size (in sig) would it be a good fit?

Thanks!

amysweetgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My husband uses Magnums and he is 5 x 7, they usually fit snug when hes hard but fall off when limber. He says the regular ones are too tight.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 8x7 with increasing girth towards the base...and MagnumXL's do NOT fit.

...OB

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just wondering what the minimum size one needs to use a magnum XL. With my size (in sig) would it be a good fit?

Thanks!

You need to have an erect penile circumference of at least 5.5" to wear a Magnum XL. If you're a legit 6.5"+ circumference, you may find them to be very uncomfortable, and I'd look elsewhere.

isk8dude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unrolled condoms will stretch over a watermelon.
Rolled-up condoms straight out of the package will not.

Which would you rather put on your erect penis? Not a floppy soggy baggie, I bet!

For me, I can slip a rolled-up Magnum XL over the head of my cock and roll it down my shaft without pain. That's why I buy them.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, yes they do. You can fit smaller condoms over your head.
If it's comfortable or not, that is a completely different story. But sure it fits! :)

Um...Allow me to clarify:

In saying "they do not fit"...does NOT mean whether or not they CAN fit from its structural dynamics. As the poster above said, you can put a condom on an eggplant or whatever.

What they do NOT do is fit well enough to allow me to effectively have sex. I have ED issues quite often, so I have a limited window of opportunity. About 1/3rd to half-way down the shaft, the remainder of the unrolled condom chokes up, strangles, digs into my skin, and generally makes my sex life a living hell. Oooops..there goes my hard-on! FACK!:rolleyes:

Of course if I didn't have the ED issues to contend with, I might have an extra 5 minutes to work myself into this little latex peice of garbage, I would certainly keep my fingernails short for my own safety:biggrin1:

...OB

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um...Allow me to clarify:

In saying "they do not fit"...does NOT mean whether or not they CAN fit from its structural dynamics. As the poster above said, you can put a condom on an eggplant or whatever.

What they do NOT do is fit well enough to allow me to effectively have sex. I have ED issues quite often, so I have a limited window of opportunity. About 1/3rd to half-way down the shaft, the remainder of the unrolled condom chokes up, strangles, digs into my skin, and generally makes my sex life a living hell. Oooops..there goes my hard-on! FACK!:rolleyes:

Of course if I didn't have the ED issues to contend with, I might have an extra 5 minutes to work myself into this little latex peice of garbage, I would certainly keep my fingernails short for my own safety:biggrin1:

...OB

That sounds like me back when I was wearing regulars -- ouch. Many a regular got stuck right past the head (after struggling for often minutes to roll it over the head in the first place) and I had to dig my nails into the condom ring to pull it down the rest of the way. It was, as you can imagine, not a sexy sensation :eek:.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds like me back when I was wearing regulars -- ouch. Many a regular got stuck right past the head (after struggling for often minutes to roll it over the head in the first place) and I had to dig my nails into the condom ring to pull it down the rest of the way. It was, as you can imagine, not a sexy sensation :eek:.

High Five!...my point exactly.

I was inquiring about the TheyFits just the other day, because I have heard great things about them. Nevertheless, the FDA put the smackdown on them not along ago so now I am SOL:mad:

I'm with you bro...I'm so with you...

...OB

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pretty much the same reaction as OB and Nitro with the magnum XLs. i actually have a permanent 'scar' ring from the XLs... but as frustrating and as painful as they are... its been my only option to this point. i haven't had the ED issues... but its always been a difficult process. but they work. the regular magnums and condoms are out of the question. best of luck bro... fortunately i've found a g/f thats on the pill and i haven't had to wear them in a long time.

LT1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't there a company who makes custom cock socks for men who are blessed with monumental penile dimensions? I've seen adult film stars wear them. And believe me , they were without a doubt much larger than average. I wonder where they get Their supply from?

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't there a company who makes custom cock socks for men who are blessed with monumental penile dimensions? I've seen adult film stars wear them. And believe me , they were without a doubt much larger than average. I wonder where they get Their supply from?

If there were/are any other than TheyFit...fill me in!

...OB