Make a penis weight hanger- with routine!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're going to spend money on a hanger, I recommend the BIB- I have one and the engineering behind it is pure genius. It's very secure and comfortable and it'll allow you to hang heavy for extended periods. If you don't have the funds [and in addition to the Home Made BIB above] you can always make your own low-tech hanger:

The Sock Hanger

IMPORTANT NOTE- DO NOT attempt to hang weights from your penis with an erection or semi-erection! You risk doing GREAT DAMAGE to your penis if you do!

There are a few penile weight hanging devices out there on the market. Many of them are expensive, uncomfortable, and have a short lifespan.

Here's how to create a COMFORTABLE weight hanger with a few items you'll likely find around your house! It's called "The Sock Hanger":

You'll need a [clean] cotton athletic sock, 2 lengths of twine or 2 shoelaces (at least 3 feet each), and something to add weight to the device (small weight disks, an emptied milk jug, etc.)

Fold the open end of the sock over on itself until you have an adequately thick layer of padding. Then, place your penis into the open end of the sock (it helps if your penis is semi-erect.)

Using one of the lengths of twine, secure the sock to your penis by looping the length of twine around the padded area and tying it off fairly tight (NOTE- use a knot similar to the knot that you use to tie your shoes or a slip knot... just in case you need to remove the hanger QUICKLY!)

Using the other length of twine, tie one end of the twine to the empty end of the sock, and tie the other end to the weight.

If you're using an emptied milk jug, add water or sand to achieve the desired weight.

It's VERY important that you don't hang for more than 15 minutes straight! After 15 minutes of continuous hanging, remove the hanger and massage your penis for at least five minutes. Wait a total of 15 minutes before attempting to hang again.

IMPORTANT!!!- Under NO circumstances should you start weight hanging with more than 2 or 3 pounds. Work up in weight SLOWLY! You can cause a lot of damage to your penis if you overdo it! Also, hanging should NOT be painful or cause extreme numbness!

Advanced Hanging for Repetitions

Here's an advanced method of hanging that will help you add more length than you ever though possible! Before starting this advanced method, hang light for about 5 to 10 minutes to adequately prepare the penis for the intense stress to follow!

To perform the "Advanced Hanging for Repetitions" method, find someplace to sit where, with your rear end on the edge of the seat, your legs will bent at the knee at a slightly greater than 90 degree angle.

Set up your Sock Hanger with a heavier weight that you normally use, but set it up in a way to where, while leaning forward a bit, the weight will [barely] be touching the ground. Now lean back a bit so that the weight is raised off of the floor.

Lower and repeat.

Start off with about 50 repetitions and work up from there.

Some other advanced hanging techniques can involve:

- Swinging the weight a bit while hanging

- "Stripping Sets"- where you hang heavier than normal and strip the weight every few minutes

- Leaning back while hanging. BE CAREFUL! You WILL feel an intense stretch doing this!

- Getting up and walking around while hanging (using light weights!) The act of walking will cause movement and some slight jarring which will put extra stress on the penis.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
i use this: http://www.store.motorola.com/mot/en/US/htdocs/productMgr/datasheet/S9_Pouch.jpg

it came with my bluetooth headset.

with that or something like that, just add one of those fishing weights

and around the base of my penis, i have taken a old underpants, cut it up, so that the elastic band and a bit, say 4cm could rap around my penis, sow it so that it is like a penis sock that goes round your penis, and then the pouch with the weight in it.

takes 5 mins, and costs nearly nothing.

and set, you have a penis wights system

feels safe, also elastic, so it does not pull too hard when walking, i hope it is.

hey you could even put ur phone in it, if you are a shy guy and want to hang at work, if something happens, just say that your pouch fell out of your pocket

Last edited:

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw this homemade penis elongator device on some guy's blog. Looks like it's working by the length of that guy's dick!

Attachments

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw this homemade penis elongator device on some guy's blog. Looks like it's working by the length of that guy's dick!

Using bolts and nuts is dangerous, as they could get stuck! A Chinese dude recent had to have part of his penis scraped-off to remove the bolt in Malaysia...

Back on topic:

A suitable knot for attaching the weight to the sock could be the Bottle sling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was designed to fit over the mouth of a bottle, and hoist it up by the neck. So using it for tying weights to the sock could be possible.

To prevent the sock from slipping out, it could be possible to knot the empty sock-end to the bottle sling.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I made one of these devices and it takes some getting used to, but i am optimistic about the results!

Also Big Al, where is the best place to attach the twine around your penis? Right behind head? Middle of shaft?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I made one of these devices and it takes some getting used to, but i am optimistic about the results!

Also Big Al, where is the best place to attach the twine around your penis? Right behind head? Middle of shaft?

I'd go with right behind the head. That way, you'll stretch just about the entire length of your penis.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
6928 What a BRILL idea maybe you shoud go into production Simple, effective, washable slips into your pocket and most of all very cheap to buy.

Did you ever imagine you could become a Millionaire overnight with just such a simple thought

pierced4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any thoughts on attaching to a piercing? say if you had a Prince Albert? why not just hook directly to the ring? not only would that 'work out' the penis....but would also work on stretching the piercing hole if you wanted to increase the size of the piercing??????

Thoughts???

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
OK Baby bottles are made in various sizes. Choose one that the head of your penis will barely start into. Then select two metal rings, one slightly larger than the other. Make sure that the smaller of the two rings is difficult to slide just up over the head of your penis and get a soft, stretchy chenille ponytail band.

1. Now take the nipple out of the baby bottle ring (you don't use the nipple) slide the bottle ring with thread facing out, onto your penis. You will have to be flaccid to do this..it can be tight!
2. Then place the larger of the two rings on the shaft just about a half inch up on the foreskin.
3. Now slide the smaller ring up just behind the head of your penis and place the ponytail stretchy thing around that small ring. (for a cushioning affect)
4. Now fill the bottle with pennies and screw it carefully into the bottle ring, the first item you put your penis through.
5. You may have to adjust the bottle ring downward and pull some foreskin out of the way to screw this together.

This type of weight stretches both the shaft and and the foreskin, not just the foreskin

And there you have it!!!!!

Last edited: