Making a str8 friend to suck on my dick too

smokinbarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sucked a straight guy that I met at the gym. He always came, and gradually started fisting my cock. Then, one day, he surprised me by sucking my dick. Soon afterward, I fucked his ass.

Not every scenario like the OP ends in one-way lack of reciprocity. I recommend keeping your dick in hand and in his sight. Keep your patience, too, I think his curiosity could get the best of him! ;-)

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger, I was involved in a long-running, one-sided situation. I blew this guy I knew for a long time, about 2 years. He was "straight", in that I was the only other guy he was doing stuff with to my knowledge. But I feel he was more curious than outright straight. Regardless, I made mention of him sucking my dick once in a while. Usually I would blow him and I would jack off or he would jack me off. One day, out of the blue, he went for it. I hadn't urged him to in a while, having given up that idea. He was certainly inexperienced and to be bluntly honest, it wasn't very good. He still got me off though, because a dick's a dick and still gets stimulated and the thought of him finally doing it was enough, regardless of his ineptitude. That was the one and only time he tried it, he didn't like it. I was satisfied with that, because I was just happy he tried it. We continued doing what we had normally done after that. That all said, I'm willing to bet that your friend is well aware you want him to suck your dick. I imagine somewhere, in some capacity, each and every time you suck him, he thinks about it. That's not to say he's getting closer to doing it, but it's sort of the "elephant in the room" scenario. He may break down and try it. He may like it. He may not like it. He may never break down and try it. If you're ok with the situation as is, I would tell you just keep doing it. He knows what you want, and if he feels the need to try it, he will on his own terms. I would think you would at least want to be jacking off. Even if he's not into blowing you, he would probably allow you to jerk while you blow him, or jerk afterwards with him still around. It sounds like he's not so uptight that he would balk at you getting off; it's just his participation may be minimal, and it may vary.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm str8 and I have sucked many dicks. I like it

I know, right?

I'm an eagle, but people think I'm not just because I have 100 legs and scurry around in the leaf litter on the forest floor.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one thing that should be mentioned in this thread is that THIS IS NOT A GAME.... sex and pleasure is not something that a person should have to manipulate, calculate, orchestrate or impose.... you should not have to use things like drugs and alcohol to impair a person's judgment and make them do something that they might regret.... i hate to say it, but that is assault.... it's a lot of the reason why so many haters of homosexuals hate us and see us as sexual deviants.... sex should always be an act of free will, and nobody has the right to play games and use underhanded methods.... for what? a fucking blowjob? COME ON.... if a person wants a blowjob, they should find someone who WANTS to give it to them.... if a person wants it as a mutual thing, then those types are easy to find as well....

this 'straight' guy wants head, and the OP is willing to give it.... end of.... if he decides he wants to reciprocate, then let him make that choice and be the one to say 'yes'.... if the giver can't handle it, he should let this dude go back to the gloryholes and get on finding the kind of sex that they want....

demon_rider

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my experience it depends on the guy. Some straight dudes are totally cool with you going down on them but as soon as you suggest more then that, they are over it and not interested in doing anything anymore. Others are a little more curious and might try it out if they are in the right mindset. All up to the individual.