Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have written on other Anal Orgasm threads many times in the past. For me,
Anal Orgasms have nothing to do with my penis 'cumming'. It has to do with
VERY intense waves of spasms inside my anal canal, after a period of non-stop rhythmic
Fucking. The top has to be a good size top, for me to achieve this state. When it happens,
my whole anal canal basically seizes and spasms, while trying to force out the guys cock.
If he persists with his rhythmic fuck, it's pure extacy. I've had tops pull out, afraid they were hurting me..... And some keep pounding. If a top is big enough to go thru my second hole, I can grab his cock head, and really go for a ride. My whole anal canal can spasm like that for minutes and more, if he keeps going and going. I sometimes lose control of my body functions, with all the various pressures, but no top has ever minded. I often piss uncontrollably out of my hard cock. It's a very strange out of control experience.

This is probably the exact way I would describe my anal orgasms. It does take a good penis and a somewhat talented lover, but done right it is amazing. I can feel my rectum grasping the shaft and feel the head massaging my anal canal, which starts to swell, and engulfs the head which is usually leaking precum. The steady thrusting makes the swelling feeling even more intense and as it builds you start feeling a shaking in our legs (if you're on all fours or standing on the floor) and your legs go weak. If you are on your back the need to meet his thrusts becomes unbearable. The anal orgasm comes in waves down the anal canal to the rectum and anus.. If at the same time the man who is making love to me shoots inside of me it is absolute bliss as his cock throbs against my insides and his warm cum fills me up.

I don't piss, but as the orgasm subsides I do usually feel full with air that has been pumped inside me. Most guys understand and if you pass gas afterwards it's totally understandable (and usually not odorous). After he withdraws my whole anal canal throbs to my heartbeat and my anus twitches for hours. It is an unbelievable feeling.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is probably the exact way I would describe my anal orgasms. It does take a good penis and a somewhat talented lover, but done right it is amazing. I can feel my rectum grasping the shaft and feel the head massaging my anal canal, which starts to swell, and engulfs the head which is usually leaking precum. The steady thrusting makes the swelling feeling even more intense and as it builds you start feeling a shaking in our legs (if you're on all fours or standing on the floor) and your legs go weak. If you are on your back the need to meet his thrusts becomes unbearable. The anal orgasm comes in waves down the anal canal to the rectum and anus.. If at the same time the man who is making love to me shoots inside of me it is absolute bliss as his cock throbs against my insides and his warm cum fills me up.

I don't piss, but as the orgasm subsides I do usually feel full with air that has been pumped inside me. Most guys understand and if you pass gas afterwards it's totally understandable (and usually not odorous). After he withdraws my whole anal canal throbs to my heartbeat and my anus twitches for hours. It is an unbelievable feeling.
Man, this sounds so good. I have felt "...the need to meet his thrusts becomes unbearable." part. For me, it's more of just losing control---it feels so good, that you can't stop yourself from thrusting back with your hips and ass. You just want that dick deeper and filling your ass more and more....I have never had this full anal orgasm that you guys are describing, but I believe I have approached it. Normally I have a anal-prostrate orgasm from anal penetration, which does involve cuming in some way, shape or form---which is very intense and "magically" all by itself. But you are describing something even more intense and more wonderful......... .Sounds soooo good.

Reactions: Notaes

Jtrivino_

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok let us now post videos of this demonstrating what a full anal orgasm looks like.
Does anyone have any links they can find in the internet?

sensor97

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That sounds really, really good brother. I have never achieved that, but I'm going to try......Thanks for sharing.
My boyfriend is like this, and when his colo-rectal sphincter reaches down and grabs my dickhead it’s amazing for both of us. When I use long and fat dildoes with him, he goes wild, my dick is not long enough to do this for certain. This is the first account I have read of another person recognising these three “O” types. Great post.

Reactions: Mister2101

ATLman32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Idaho, I'll be glad to address your question. YES, you can train yourself to have multiple MONSTER anal orgasms, at least in solo sex with toys. I can't always get them when I'm getting dicked by a bud. Here are my suggestions:
1. Get a good-quality prostate massage vibrator toy and start using it. I suggest one with both inside and outside vibrating heads, like the LELO HUGO. Good chance you won't get any orgasms the first couple of times, but you should get a really nice high and sense of well-being. Prostate play connects directly to your brain releasing large quantities of pleasure-giving chemicals. You can bump up the effect by smoking some 420 before you start. I recommend NOT using poppers. You'll start getting your first orgasms at some point; they'll likely be very mild compared to what you're gonna learn to do, and they may cause you to ejaculate. This is something you can learn to control.
2. Once you've got your prostate's attention, he will swell up with eagerness when you just start playing around your hole with your fingers; he knows what he wants. At some point start trying other toys. Vibrating butt plugs are great, but they may take another learning curve because they're not specifically designed to bend over and sit right on your prostate. Short thick dildos can be really good. They may require a little work to properly stimulate the prostate, but if you can get a good orgasm started, it's AWESOME to cum with that fat little dick filling your rectum and stretching your hole.
3. Always give yourself PLENTY of time for asshole work. No stress, no hurry. Before you start, smoke some 420 and take a good hot shower cleaning yourself inside and out. Very dim indirect works best for me. Soft music is fine. RELAX. You're here to have fun. Keep taking a toke here and there during your play; the higher you get, the more profound your experience will be. Best to do your play at night right before going to sleep.
4. It helps me if I ejaculate sometime earlier in the day either by jacking off or fucking a bud. That takes the edge off, which is a good thing because then I won't easily blow a load when I start getting into my ass. I'll be able to give myself anal orgasm after anal orgasm after anal orgasm without having to worry about my damn dick wanting to get in on the action; he just gets in the way during ass play. Of course if your sharing ass play with another bottom bud, you'll want your dicks hard so at some point in your play you'll be able to fuck the bejeezus out of each other.
5. Seems like the charge on most of the vibrating toys lasts a little over an hour. So if you have a couple of toys charged and ready, you're good for over two hours. If you're using a non-vibrating dildo, then no problem.
6. EXPERIMENT. Find what works best for you. And have fun.

ATLman32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL, it seems like men who have learned to cum with their ass can talk endlessly about how awesome it is (see my long post above). Too bad we all can't all get a room somewhere this afternoon and fuck each other and jack our assholes until we're batshit crazy. We would probably never quit.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL, it seems like men who have learned to cum with their ass can talk endlessly about how awesome it is (see my long post above). Too bad we all can't all get a room somewhere this afternoon and fuck each other and jack our assholes until we're batshit crazy. We would probably never quit.
LOL....you're right....we might never quit......

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man, this sounds so good. I have felt "...the need to meet his thrusts becomes unbearable." part. For me, it's more of just losing control---it feels so good, that you can't stop yourself from thrusting back with your hips and ass. You just want that dick deeper and filling your ass more and more....I have never had this full anal orgasm that you guys are describing, but I believe I have approached it. Normally I have a anal-prostrate orgasm from anal penetration, which does involve cuming in some way, shape or form---which is very intense and "magically" all by itself. But you are describing something even more intense and more wonderful......... .Sounds soooo good.

This description is so good. It is exactly the way I would describe sex with my wife. My cock goes to the inner depths of her pussy exploring every inch of her love nest. It builds as I thrust my cock deep in her pussy. When we both cum it is the best most intense satisfying feeling I have ever experienced! We both love to fuck each other and the experience just keeps getting better and better even after 36 yrs. we know each other’s body inside and out.