male ass vs. female ass: can you compare?

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd assume no difference once you're in there. Difference would be in what else is happening around it. Thinner hips, on average, with a girl. Plus you can throw a vibrator or dildo in the girls vagina for some crazy good feeling. Other than that, I'm green on this subject.

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
No, no comparrison. The female ass is so beautiful. Curvey, bouncy, fleshy, most importantly NO HAIR, and girls smell so much than guys especially in an area like that, in this case a lack of smell. As far as how anal sex would feel, then yeah, there probably isn't really a difference (kind of have to assume as far as a guy's goes, but I'd take the pussy anyday, regardless). But there has be a huge difference in mentality between the two sexes. Finding a girl who enjoys anal every so often, usually an in the moment or "reward/present" type of thing, is awesome because it does add a forbidden or taboo aspect to sex as well as a rare or special alternative. With guys, anal sex is done out of necessity because there is no alternative, so it has no taboo aspect, or something left for special occasions. And oh yeah, THAT HAIR (ugh!!).

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
I'd assume no difference once you're in there. Difference would be in what else is happening around it. Thinner hips, on average, with a girl. Plus you can throw a vibrator or dildo in the girls vagina for some crazy good feeling. Other than that, I'm green on this subject.

Are you kidding me? Have you ever taken a middle or high school biology class? Girls's hip bones are designed to be roughly 20%-25% larger than guys's, because thats what it takes to give birth. I wasn't gonna bother replying on this subject again, having just done so, but this post is erroneous I felt like something had to be said.

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you kidding me? Have you ever taken a middle or high school biology class? Girls's hip bones are designed to be roughly 20%-25% larger than guys's, because thats what it takes to give birth. I wasn't gonna bother replying on this subject again, having just done so, but this post is erroneous I felt like something had to be said.

Maybe "on average", his personal experience has been with stick thin girls and overweight guys. :booty:

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

meant waist, not hips