Male Ballet Dancers

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1:

Their bulges are just beautiful and so compact looking in ballet outfit!!! And their strong muscular butts!! Ulalah!!!!! :hug: :love:

Just great to see the bailarinos!

kramer2088

Experimental Member
Media
I always took it for granted they wore cod pieces to hid/even out/accentuate the bulge. Bulges always perfect half circles !

ozladbulgakov

Experimental Member
Media
The Sindy story is a scream ROFL, the others are funny too... That woman is a genius.

Oh, and sometimes the bulges are for real too. I have a great pic of Harold Lang in Kiss Me Kate in a book here - would it be illegal for me to scan it to share?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ozladbulgakov said:
The Sindy story is a scream ROFL, the others are funny too... That woman is a genius.

Oh, and sometimes the bulges are for real too. I have a great pic of Harold Lang in Kiss Me Kate in a book here - would it be illegal for me to scan it to share?

I would hope not..im curious and want to see it...:rolleyes:

kauai1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well alex that was indeed very funny...lol..hehehehe thanks for saving that for us....my sister is of course in tears....ken never had one of those

ozladbulgakov

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm, doesn't show as much as I thought - nice legs though ;-) Arthur Laurents wrote something in his autobiography about seeing Lang in the ballet "Fancy Free" which goes like "But what did a revolution in dance matter in comparison to Harold Lang's ass?" Will keep hunting - I remember one with him next to Alfred Drake - short than Drake, but with a bigger bulge...

Attachments

Reactions: sizequeenie

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ozladbulgakov said:
Well peoples, what do you think?

Oh, and has anyone read/seen the recent biography of this guy? - I've found a page with some very reduced pics from a spread he did in Body Beautiful 1956

http://www.trafford.com/05-2030

Wow....is his henis point down between his legs? It does not hurt to dance like that??? Kind of pressing the penis?

Hmm....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most danseurs I have known/seen have some major binding underneath those tights. If you think your average football/basketball/baseball guy wears some cup protection, you ain't seen nothing like ballet protection. And yes, I have known a few and seen a few. I've been in the orchestra for enough ballets to speak from experience.

ozladbulgakov

Experimental Member
Media
Hey DC - thanks for the "inside" information - what is your opinion of the Harold Lang bulge in the second pic, then? Binding? And what about rehearsal and class stuff? I swear in some docos I have seen considerable bouncing which looks like the real thing...

SwissGermanBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dancers wear a Dance Belt. It's usually a thong back piece of underwear that is tight and holds you're "junk" so it doesn't bounce when you're dancing. You wear it for every kind of dance. Rehersals, show, class or whatever you always wear it.

They look like this - http://internationaljock.com/images/products/capezionaturaltall.jpg

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first serious bf was a tall black professional dancer. I had been born lusting after man-butt, and the first time I saw him naked I almost passed out....legs and ass beyond even MY ability to fantasize! He also could cum when I was fucking him without touching himself. I got to meet him at rehearsals where I got to see many other dancers in their tights...I was always so floored by their bodies.

ozladbulgakov

Experimental Member
Media
Hey thanks for the info SwissGerman - curious as to the rear view of those dance belts - are they just like a normal thong? A visual aid much appreciated... ;-)