Male Ballet Dancers

Does anyone remember the movie "Top Secret"? I think it had Val Kilmer in it and it was in the style of those mad 'Airplane' and 'Naked Gun' films. Anyway, there was a scene in it where they are at the ballet and the guys bulges are HUGE and the dancer walks across them stepping from one to the other!! Hilarious....just remembered that and thought I'd share.:tongue:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Irek Mukhamedov usually shows bulge in such a way that you see some cock outline that is probably not just padding. Very sexy, and a marvelous Kirov dancer. DVD's of RB's awful 'Mayerling' of K. McMillan but also in a 'Raymonda' (I believe) with Kirov. Good to see the Nureyev pics after so long a time. Danes often have huge dicks, I've found, and this goes for Peter Schaufuss (I'm pretty sure) and another one I won't name (because much more famous and I've seen what he's got when he was young--this god all the way around). Prettiest may be Nikolai Hubbe, who just left NYCB Sunday to become director of RDB. incredibly beautiful as 'Apolllo.' I'm sure all of his package is perfect, whatever the magnitude, and his ass is to fucking die for--I think he is not only the god poetry and light but the God of Ass as well! Also, Marcelo Gomes of ABT is unbelievably sexy.

Have read in different places that Baryshnikov is both very small and very huge. I think he is probably about average, because there is not a huge bulge, whether or not padded. He was, of course, so magnificent no matter what, and very sexy with Zizi Jeanmaire in 'Carmen', you can probably still get that on VHS.

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The reason for the bulge is that dancers have to put everything UPWARD. The reason for this is that some ballet moves requires dancers to put their thighs togethers. Male dancers, then, have to make sure nothing is in the way. Many dancers joke about the traditional holiday ballet "The Nutcracker." Anyway, forcing cock and balls to be elevated creates a bulge, whether they like it or not. A dance belt is horribly uncomfortable, by the way.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
They released Spartacus on dvd last week with Carlos Acosta. I recommend it. He's very hot in it.

Attachments

As a ballet dancer too. It was comfortable dance with dance belt. Or else, when I dance without it will make me lose and can't feel good on it.

uncut1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hay guys,thought I'd add..
There is a book that I have that someone found years ago.It is called
"Baryshnikov at work"it is a hard copy with some of the mos beautifull moves cought in mid air.The photosgraphs are by Martha Swope,the book is from 1978.
Another book also a hard copy is called " Danseur the male ballet",by Richard Philp& Mary Whitney.McGraw-Hill book company. I have had these for 30 years or so and they hold a very special place in my hart as I wanted to be a dancer but diden,t have the feet. So I gave up on my dream. Look for these books on e-bay or the public library. I love me some Mikhail.

I'm new to this site.Is 8/1/11 the last post here? I's 1/13 now.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ballet dancing can be extraordinarily athletic, as the video above demonstrates. Those leaps were impressive.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you, eurotop40. I like ballet generally but I particularly enjoy the graceful athleticism and beautiful "lines" of male dancers. It reminds me of Phidias sculptures. I won't deny the influence of my sexual orientation but I think the main factor is the aestheticism.