Male country singers

ryancrombie9: Does anyone know of any male country singers who are overly hung? I saw one dude from the group Lonestar who seemed to be really packing..I think his name is Dean.And Aaron Tippin was in a magazine once and I think he is;if anyone knows any of this please give me your opinion...Ill try to attach a pic of Aaron Tippin for you to see....

Ryan
Canada-Dude
AARON TIPPIN PICTURE

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Aaron works out ( or use to ) with weights and exercise. I had the fortune to go backstage at a concert and meet him. Of course he was dressed in jeans and a tank top, but very cordial. He's a hunk in my book - hung or not. I've seen many pictures though where it looks like he is packing.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am not a big fan of country music, but god bless the guys for wearing tight jeans alot of the time. I was channel surfing a few years back and passed one of the country music channels showing a video done by Dwight Yoakum. Many inches of fat sausage pointing down and right in his Wranglers.

clownboots19: Anyone heard anything about Josh Gracin, the country music singer (and also former marine/Idol Contestant)?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Okay here goes. Someone I used to talk to online, very hot dance teacher and only in her 20s (24) lives in Nashville or Tennesse (I get confused lol) had a groupsex/gangbang with either the guy from Rascal Flatts or Cletus (I think Cletus may be the guy in Rascal Flatts) some other guy and the chauffeur. The chauffeur was small she said but the other two were huge (didnt say exact sizes). She liked to get fucked up the ass too, said her ass was sore after that one. Just thought you might like to know hehe.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Mar 4 2005, 12:47 PM
Okay here goes. Someone I used to talk to online, very hot dance teacher and only in her 20s (24) lives in Nashville or Tennesse (I get confused lol) had a groupsex/gangbang with either the guy from Rascal Flatts or Cletus (I think Cletus may be the guy in Rascal Flatts) some other guy and the chauffeur. The chauffeur was small she said but the other two were huge (didnt say exact sizes). She liked to get fucked up the ass too, said her ass was sore after that one. Just thought you might like to know hehe.
[post=288247]Quoted post[/post]​

Nashville is the capital of the state of Tennessee... And whoa. Crazy story if it's true!

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by clownboots19@Mar 4 2005, 10:40 AM
Anyone heard anything about Josh Gracin, the country music singer (and also former marine/Idol Contestant)?
[post=288238]Quoted post[/post]​

God, he is sooo HOT. I saw the video he just released on Yahoo! LAUNCH and nearly died. Immediate erection!

:)

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I have attended two Alan Jackson concerts and had pretty close seats to the stage. Neither time could I detect a bulge - and his jeans were tight! Of course, I wouldn't kick him out of the bunk.

Another country star that turns me on is Sammy Kershaw. Oh..forgot about Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw.

Word is that Dwight Yoakam is nicely endowed but uncut.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone heard anything about Josh Gracin, the country music singer (and also former marine/Idol Contestant)?

God, he is sooo HOT. I saw the video he just released on Yahoo! LAUNCH and nearly died. Immediate erection!

[post=288401]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote

How does one go about seeing the Yahoo video, philbert? Help me out here, plz!

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by philberttrw+Mar 4 2005, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(philberttrw &#064; Mar 4 2005, 06:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-clownboots19@Mar 4 2005, 10:40 AM

God, he is sooo HOT. I saw the video he just released on Yahoo&#33; LAUNCH and nearly died. Immediate erection&#33;

[post=288401]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

so he got a contract afterall? I really liked him and was bummed when he got thrown off. I might have to check out Amazon for the CD now.

clownboots19: Josh has two good country music songs actually off his country cd. You should check it out, no doubt that country music is where he fits in, not the bubblegum beat music.

clownboots19: Who is Craig Morgan and why does he have a boner in a poster picture unless it is a XXX picture?

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by sexyt@Mar 7 2005, 06:12 PM
My sister&#39;s wallpaper is Craig Morgan i think, and when i saw it, i got the biggest woody of my life&#33; I got it from HIS woody&#33;&#33; Had to be ten inches :9 I want him
[post=288961]Quoted post[/post]​

he&#39;s got a big ol&#39; bulge in the pic from his main website. I was impressed&#33;

stu

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Mar 4 2005, 11:47 PM
[post=288247]Quoted post[/post]​

when i hear the name Cletus i think of the simpsons

I used to dream about Conway Twitty and George Jones and I think that neither of them is very big. Does anyone know for sure?

steven0995

Experimental Member
Media
No Cletus in Rascal Flatts, there is a Cledus T. Judd ... comedic type like Weird Al.
Joe Don from Rascal Flatts did flash his butt in a video, though.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
stu said:
when i hear the name Cletus i think of the simpsons

When I hear the name "Cletus" I think of Jamie Pressly in the movie Joe Dirt!:biggrin1::tongue:

Aaron Tippin's bulges turn me on like no other!

Garth Brooks had a violinist in his 'band' that always showed a nice bulge that was always parted to the left I believe. Yum!! I have no idea what his name is though. :( This guys' bulge was visible during Garth Brooks/Chris Gaines':wink: SNL appearances, his music videos and especially in his TV concerts way back when.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
aaron is one hot stud monkey! God Bless him for seemingly always forgetting underwear...there's almost always a snake hangin' down his thigh...WOOOOOOOOOOOOF! :p

Reactions: traceyb123