Male country singers

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
houtx48 said:
i still want toby keith....as anoying as he is

You know, I used to think he was a hot fucker too. Then I started to look at the whole picture. He has got little itty bitty hands. For someone that is 6'4" he has the hands of someone that maybe is 5'5", not saying that is a bad thing but they don't fit. And then there are his boots. Come on if you're going to be on stage or in commercials please wear "real" boots not boots that look as if they came from K-Mart. I know that's kind of petty but, it's part of the whole package. Other than that I love looking at his mouth and eyes and he does have a nasty little grin!!

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a guy that was 1/2 Mexican and 1/2 Texan (Can't remember his name) that was around in the early 90's that was/is soo fucking HOT, Full bubble butt and very nice buldge in tight jeans.

Also, Clint Black has always shown a nice buldge when he isn't wearing a duster coat.

Craig

grizzleyjake

Experimental Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
arktrucker said:
You know, I used to think he was a hot fucker too. Then I started to look at the whole picture. He has got little itty bitty hands. For someone that is 6'4" he has the hands of someone that maybe is 5'5", not saying that is a bad thing but they don't fit. And then there are his boots. Come on if you're going to be on stage or in commercials please wear "real" boots not boots that look as if they came from K-Mart. I know that's kind of petty but, it's part of the whole package. Other than that I love looking at his mouth and eyes and he does have a nasty little grin!!

His hands don't look that small to me. Anyways, I'd fuck him.
http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/owlive/img/may05/cdspot0520_big.jpg

thebrain526

Just Browsing
Media
Guest said:
ryancrombie9: Does anyone know of any male country singers who are overly hung? I saw one dude from the group Lonestar who seemed to be really packing..I think his name is Dean.And Aaron Tippin was in a magazine once and I think he is;if anyone knows any of this please give me your opinion...Ill try to attach a pic of Aaron Tippin for you to see....

Ryan
Canada-Dude
AARON TIPPIN PICTURE

you sparked my curiousity about lonestar so I looked around for pictures of them showing a bulge. Looks like Michael Britt is the one obviously packing something. among all the pictures i'd seen, he either had his hand crossed in front of his crotch or appeared to be "packing it up" good. spotted these two showing what he is packing.

me

Attachments

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, Aaron Tippin is thankfully not shy in showing off his goods. I like that in a man. I think Tim Mcgraw is sooooo hot and Garth Brooks' butt is just pure heaven to me. :wink:

Reactions: traceyb123

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
Seems rather odd, but as a gay man there are very few male country singers who I've ever found attractive. The appeal of guys like Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, and Alan Jackson just completely escapes me.

The few that I have found attractive include Clay Walker (great hair, awesome bulge), the aforementioned Rick Trevino (very cute), and also James Bonamy (very cute, beautiful blue eyes, nice bulge), who had some limited success years ago. Here's a link to a JB site (low quality pics):

http://www.adroberts.net/country/pages/james/bonamy.html

Another country boy with a nice bulge was Neal McCoy, but I don't find him that attractive overall, either.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Love Aaron Tippin and loved the photos V72, but how much is meat and how much is potato? He may just have very loose, very large balls.

steven0995

Experimental Member
Media
Ty Englad was not the fiddle player. He was a guitar player and went on to a semi-successful solo career before reuniting with Garth Brooks on his "retirement" tour.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
southern_stud said:
The fiddle player that played for Garth Brooks is Ty England.

steven0995 said:
Ty Englad was not the fiddle player. He was a guitar player and went on to a semi-successful solo career before reuniting with Garth Brooks on his "retirement" tour.

Thanks Stud and Steven!:smile:

Isn't Google great? I simply googled "Garth Brooks' fiddle player" and I was able to find out his actual name! His name is Jim or "Jimmy" Mattingly. I think that he's pretty good looking and I always got all hot and bothered over his bulges!:tongue: Hey, that Ty England (I found out) is a pretty hot item himself! I have a new guy to drool over!:biggrin1:

Thanks again to both of you!:smile:

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate country music and I hate country musicians(if you can call them that)

Um, okay -- thanks for sharing.

(I'm not a big fan of country music or musicians either -- but I can appreciate a good bulge no matter on whom it may appear.)