Male Gaping Assholes

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can anyone recommend any scenes with gaping? most of the links above don't work :(

Check out the "Bottom's Dream" thread I posted in gay adult websites. The last few seconds shows a huge gaping hole.:biggrin1:

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met this guy...that was into fisting. I'd never done something like that before and he asked me to do that to him. Honestly, I wouldn't have ever thought he'd done that before because he was sooo freaking tight. YET!!! he had developed the muscles down there so well he could clinch down on your pinky with the best of them. LOL Next thing I knew...both hands in there. *felt like when you clean out a pumpkin to make a jack o' lantern on halloween* LOL ANYWAY.... just because someone can do that...don't discount they cant squeeze the heck out of your dick in normal sex. LOL *btw...totally clean...not even a smell* This man was a pro! lol For the record...never ever had sex or even kissed him...just something he wanted... and I wear 2xxl workout gloves. lol
Who is this amazing man? Is he on XTube?

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nope...he lives down the street from me :)
MuthaFukka! :wink:, I don't know who I'm more envious of, you or him. Wish I was your neighbour, lucky for you I'm in Oz or you wouldn't get any sleep!

You always have just the right thing to add to a thread. :kiss:

LPSG is richer because of you OCMJ. :yup:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:) ahhh thanks man :) *hugs*

MuthaFukka! :wink:, I don't know who I'm more envious of, you or him. Wish I was your neighbour, lucky for you I'm in Oz or you wouldn't get any sleep!

You always have just the right thing to add to a thread. :kiss:

LPSG is richer because of you OCMJ. :yup:

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

DGEs

Just Browsing
Media
Check out the "Bottom's Dream" thread I posted in gay adult websites. The last few seconds shows a huge gaping hole.:biggrin1:

Thanks!!!! That's exactly what I was talking about! Do you know any more like that??? That would be really awesome.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
any kind of gaping hole - be it male or female asshole (then again, i'm not into anal at all, so) or gaping vagina is fucking disturbing.

to the guys that are into it - can you please explain to me what the appeal is?

How can I explain why a gaping hole of any kind makes my cock get hard and me want to ravish it; I can only imagine that it is a primal instinct!

Reactions: Allan S.