male gay sex-using "female" condoms

LABMS

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Recently, I was told that using a "female" condom for gay male anal sex was terrific. Top doesn't need to use a condom-bottom inserts female condom into butt and it suppose to feel awesome for the top!! Both parties are protected--anyone tried this??

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Recently, I was told that using a "female" condom for gay male anal sex was terrific. Top doesn't need to use a condom-bottom inserts female condom into butt and it suppose to feel awesome for the top!! Both parties are protected--anyone tried this??

Check out safety first. Female condoms arent for ass.

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a health educator by profession. While the female condoms were not created specifically for use with Anal sex, it can be used for that purpose. Typically when used for Anal sex, take out the ring inside, apply lube to the inside and outside of the condom. Put the condom on the erect penis and slowly slide the condom inside. With one or 2 thrusts, the condom typically lines up along the anal walls.

I personally haven't used it, however I've heard mixed reviews. Some men like to take that ring out and use it as a cock ring... to each their own. I'd like to hear some reviews as well.

LABMS

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They made of polyurethane and are,of course, designed for vaginal sex, but the reason I am asking if this is safe? I would imagine that as long as it stays "intact" it would be equally safe for anal sex. That is for protection from disease transmission!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've used them a few times and can say that they work fine. Topping feels like you're barebacking and as long as you use enough lube the condom itself stays put. After sex, just pull it out and dispose of it. For the bottom, I don't think it's any different from being barebacked or the guy using an ordinary condom although there is the loss of the skin on skin feel either way. I AM NOT CONDONING OR ENCOURAGING BAREBACKING!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used them a couple of times about eight years ago. They are very noisy, like fucking a shopping bag, but interesting. I really enjoyed inserting it into my partner, but he felt that it was humiliating, so we stopped.

Personally, I liked the idea that sex wasn't suspended while I put a condom on. It was there, inserted, when the timing was perfect.

There's a brand new version being made that's just been approved by the FDA. It's made of rubber and is much less noisy. I'd recommend guys try it.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have tried 3 times to use the female condom, and all 3 times i ended up withthe condom up my ass. the guy had a 9 in cock, maybe if he was smaller or shorter it would have worked. but you can't fuck with wild abandoned or else you'll end up like me, with an ass full of plastic

zanda

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have had the same thing tiger it rolled up in my ass and its orcuard to get out 2 i didnt feal humiliated with it in its was accually quite nice it wasnt far of bearback