Male gospel groups / Barbershop Quartets

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I had a music store, I'd occasionally notice a cover of a cassette or CD with one or two hunks in the gospel group. There is one male group that appears on a TV show although I can't think of their name or the name of the show right now.

I'll do some research.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe the group I like on Bill Gaither's Gospel Homecoming is Ernie Haaus & Signature Sound. Has been awhile since I've seen them. A couple of sexy group members including Ernie.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are several gay guys in these groups. They hide behind the cross and have fake girlfriends; meanwhile, they're fucking like rabbits with these "gospel groupies" on the road. They're no different than regular rock stars, they just have "Jesus" to hide behind.

rrivera00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's quite a few of these groups like the Signature Sound, Legacy Five, Crabbs, Greater Vision, GVB, anyway, a lot of gospel hotties......

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a very dear friend who sings in a quartet. He has told me stories about the gospel convention held annually in Louisville. Right across the river is an adult bookstore/arcade/theater that is pretty busy, I've been there and its one of my favorite places to play. He told me during quartet week, there is more big hair and diamond rings in that store than you can shake a stick at! Some of the singers and some of the audience but for the week it is really something to see.

SR_kdc12xcz

Just Browsing
Media
There are several gay guys in these groups. They hide behind the cross and have fake girlfriends; meanwhile, they're fucking like rabbits with these "gospel groupies" on the road. They're no different than regular rock stars, they just have "Jesus" to hide behind.
You are soooooo 100% correct. I've never been hit on by so many "married straight" men in my life as when I worked for a southern gospel company in Nashville.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, this is a revelation to me. Never thought of these gents in an erotic way before, but I'm open. Any YouTube clips you guys recommend?