male nipples

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by long legs, Dec 2, 2007.

1. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a question about my nipples for either men or women.I have one nipple (right) which sticks out firm and pointed all the time.The left nipple stays non erect until i am aroused. does anyone else have the same.do any of you men have erect nipples all the time?

2. yensidtlaw

yensidtlaw New Member

no, but I have big gorilla silver dollar areola - very awkward and was teased my whole adolesence

3. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    thanks for the input,I would love to suck o your nipples

4. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I have had that same problem my whole life. Both of my nipples were inverted and usually one would be in and one would be out,much like yours.
    Since I had them both pierced,I don't have inverted nipples anymore :frown1:
    Of course that also means,I can't light them on fire,as part of my act, for someones birthday! :mad::mad:
    cigarbabe:saevil:

5. WaSwimmer

WaSwimmer New Member

I also had inverted nipples. They simply wouldn't stand out, it was almost like they were trying to hide. To make the situation worse, I thought that erect male nipples were some of the sexiest things about a man. I tried pumping them just a bit without success - they always went back to being inverted.

So I had them pierced. Hmmm. Hurt like hell, but also very, very erotic. Now I've got some nice larger rings (8 gauge, I think) in them. Those boys will never be inverted again. Even if I take out the rings, the nipples stand out very, very nicely and are quite handsome. I'm really glad I had them pierced.

Just my 2 cents worth.

6. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    thanks swimmer for the input.do you shave the hair from your nipples,i have long nipple hair also

7. Big en

Big en New Member

Albums:

I am quite partial to saucer shaped nipples as well. Even womens':eek:

8. dickthrobbing

dickthrobbing Member

I have sensitive nipples that when I was a teenager doing running the rubbing of the shirt on them always gave me a stiffy :redface:

Now of course my sex partners know about the way I am wired :smile: one just loves to sink her teeth into them and suck like mad just before she puts clamps on them :eek: :cool::cool: :biggrin1:

9. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Albums:
    I really like skinny or muscular men who have large areolas, especially dark and large areolas. Anyone else?

Attached Files:

10. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Yeah, I love that mine stick out, and love seeing great nipples on other guys... Man! That's not all that's great about the guy in your last two pics, Swede! Got more of him?