Male Pube Style

MACattack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My opinion: Pubes tickling your face and getting caught in your throat is no fun.

Visually though, it depends on how hairy you are elsewhere, and how in shape. If you are naturaly hairy, just keep it at about the same length your chest hair is, it would look wierd to be shaved in any way if everything else is haiy. If you are super cut athletic, very hung and bald everywhere else, I think fully shaved looks great.

If I let mine grow out it just doesn't stop (which is annoying since I'm fighting thinning hair on top of my head). I don't have any chest hair and sparse leg hair so I like to shave mine to about an inch around my cock, shave the shaft and the balls and trim the rest to about half and inch long.

Look at it this way: Which is generally more excepted elsewhere on the body (including the head) a clean cut look or wildly unkempt hair. Who looks more attractive, the geico cavemen or george clooney?

Trimming is the way to go, most people like some hair but find no hair or untrimmed hair unappealing.