Male Shaking Orgasm?

cutedork

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both my most recent ex and the last guy I went full on retarded over did this...
Since then it's like I've been searching it out, it's been a huge turn on.
My ex would just rattle for a few moments after but the one I fell for, he would go for a WHIIIIILLLLEEEE.
Touching his nipples or the head of his dick would just keep him going. His body would shake and spasm, all from a pure anal orgasm, he didn;t have to touch himself.
He was quite possibly the greatest lay I've ever had. It's like my dick and his prostate were in perfect celestial alignment... Hrmmmm, Those were the days.

Reactions: nyc_hung8j

B_Innocentz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if i tease my fella then work my way up slowly u know 'the whole works' then he sumtimes gets really worked up at the end.

he starts to grab my hair and bite my neck and he starts to shake a bit especially his legs!

then he comes loudly and violently shakes, its feels lush and he seems to orgasm a bit longer than normal too, and then hes out of action for ages just doesnt say much :)

makes me happy cus it means ive done my job and now i can play viva pinata! :D

dancegirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i tease my fella then work my way up slowly u know 'the whole works' then he sumtimes gets really worked up at the end.

He starts to grab my hair and bite my neck and he starts to shake a bit especially his legs!

Then he comes loudly and violently shakes, its feels lush and he seems to orgasm a bit longer than normal too, and then hes out of action for ages just doesnt say much :)

makes me happy cus it means ive done my job and now i can play viva pinata! :d

you look fun!

brunohsrod

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I once had experience, it was awesome indeed. we have had sex for over 3 hours, and the last time i came i completely shook and i was completely worn out after that
if felt really really great

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My last playmate had shakes after we finished. I just jacked him, we were quiet for a few minutes after he came, then he started shaking, settled down, then started shaking again. He said it was awesome and he certainly enjoyed our session.

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happens most of the time for me. Not always full body but more like tremors that start either in my legs or back or both. They feel like they migrate to my dick and it feels like I just keep cumming and cumming even tho I know I'm spent. Wife loves it and it sometimes makes her cum again. She says when it's going on it feels to her like my dick is pulsing bigger than normal.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In Joe Gage's Mens Room (the first one, not Gale Force Mens Room) there's a great scene where a skinny, geeky guy definitely has a real shake-and-bake orgasm while leaning forward and being fucked by a hunky, unshaven blue-collar type. There's no way that kid is acting. The load that erupts from that dorky kid's dick is somewhat astonishing, too. Sorry. No clip.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, numerous times. Mostly in new relationships in the still exploring each other sexually stages. In one sport-fucking relationship she would go on and on about and scream, "what a body" . That would really turn me on. I'd have multiple orgasms and when I finally ejaculated it was whole body like a seizure and lots of shaking before collapsing. She was a screamer and that added to the intensity and contributed to the extreme too.

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had a few. After a really long edge sesh with a bud, we'd both start to tremble. Not so much the whole bod but defo the legs, groin and abdomen start to quiver and as we'd squirt we would be twitching and bucking. After a while you stand up and your legs feel like jelly. Now that's an orgasm!

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i used to get them when i was 13/14 i fucked around with an older guy & i would quiver & shake after all the time...probably because i was nervous & it was some of my first sexual experiences but it was crazy.

My teeth wood chatter & legs would shake- i couldn't hold still no matter how hard i tried!

totally out of control.

D_Circumcisus Skinless

Experimental Member
Media
Yep, I shiver my toe curl every muscle in my body is ridged , teeth chatter, it's like I'm having a Seizure!, I can't even take pictures of me coming because I shake and quake too much!!!, teeth ginding! Orgasm I'm also Mult-Orgasmic!

mattw2000

Admired Member
Media
there is one combination that really gets me going. after a long sensual session, if my dick is nice and wet from oral and I start getting jerked with a tight grip around my head in a swirling motion, I will ask to have my nipples licked and gently nibbled.

the combination of the swirling jerk and the nipple play usually makes me go crazy. I will start shaking in my thighs....legs....arms...and usually my partners will get turned on by my reactions. I will then shoot an enormous load and spasm for minutes. It feels amazing- pure euphoria.

One wouldn't stop gently jerking the "sweet spot" immediately beneath the back of the head. Just a few minutes after orgasming, he would get me going again and sometimes the second orgasm would be even more incredible than the first.

I have never done drugs and never will, since I cannot imagine that anything would feel as good as my body naturally feels after this sensation

DICKPAIN

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every so often...i get a full body orgasm when i solo.....i lay on my back and flick my nipples, while slowly stroking my dick til my whole body jerks involuntarily it is a like a out of body experience. This will go on, me jerking on my bed for 45 minutes or more before my semen all over and jerk my body til i'm exhausted

i call this session "the jerk solo massage"

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had a young alternative/punk looking guy pick me up at the bar one night. His orgasms were intense--the first one was in the bedroom and he warned me before he cam that he had whole body ones--I kept it going for him by continuing to gently suckle on his cock head while his body thrashed and he moan/gasp very loudly. He hung out for a bit and said that he normally did not cum a 2nd time in one night--a challenge. We ended up in an intense session in the living room. I am sure my neighbors across the hall heard it--the 2nd was as intense if not more then the first.

He worried about the neighbors, I said no problem, they are two cute college age guys--I just hope his endorsement got them at my door sometime. He loved that idea--sadly never happened!

I find a bit of prostate massage works wonder for getting the whole body involved in the orgasm, both for myself and for the other men I play with.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
once I went to a "tantric sex" place. I was curious to see what it was all about. They said that there was a special on "four handed massage" for a trainee so I said what the heck and paid a little extra.

Basically went into a room with insense burning and soft music etc and they "worshiped" my body with all kinds of yoga style talk. then they massaged me all over using various materials, silk feathers etc. Eventually I was totally relaxed and rolled onto my back. They both massaged me and worked there way to my hard cock. With lots of oil I literally had four hands touching me all over.. it was amazing! The two girls were both naked and while I couldn't touch genitals I was permitted to massage their breasts. They also breathed gently onto me (especially near my ears which drives me crazy). If I neared orgasm I raised my hand and the changed focus for a while 9basically edging). After 45 mins I eventually gave and had the best orgasm of my life. I remember I also shot my load further than ever due to the intense contractions. My whole body went into spasm!

Anyone else tried a tantric massage palour?