Male Shaking Orgasm?

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had only one whole body orgasm. It was a guy that had been pounding my ass for like a half hour. I mean pounding. I don't know how I survived. LOL. But, he made me cum without touching myself and I had a huge orgasm from it. Shame I never saw him again. He was a bi-curious Football jock. Boy did he know how to fuck.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember giving this guy from Spain a BJ and his whole body shook when he came. I never seen anything so intense. He could not move for a few minutes. Now I've had shaking orgasm before, but never seen anything with that intensity again. Glad I was able to do that to someone :p

tony2tone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude go buy a nice vibrator. Im tellin ya, ive never had such an intense orgasm! I bought a pretty fat one and the first time i used it i was laying on my bed jerking off and fuckin my ass. i stopped jerking and just fucked my ass for like 10 minutes. Dude when i came i seriously starting convulsing. You really ought to try it.

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually shake like mad if someone else gets me off and keeps stimulating me through my orgasm. If I get myself off, I usually go all *derp* mentally so I can't really keep sending pleasure jolts while I'm cumming.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have them more often than not.. The only problem is the first time you're with someone and you've orgasmed inside then and you're holding them on and your shaking like mad or your knees start to go it can get a little strange ... Then you just smile and tell them it was best orgasm ever ;)

Win all round.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
This is a mixed blessing; I regularly have extremely intense orgasms that leave me completely wrung out and usually involve shaking. The loss of control is so helpless/embarrassing that it is very hard to let go in the presence of someone new, and is a challenge even with my partner. Cumming while standing up is hazardous as I learned recently when almost passing out doing so.

One thing I've noticed lately that seems new, and comes after long edging, is that there are two or three premonitory little gushes that at first seem like they might be the whole thing. Like... spurt..spurt..spurt...was that all there is? Is more coming? Delay.......uh-oh....SPURT! SPURT! SPURT! and on ten times. Not sure what is behind this, but it makes the orgasm a surprise as well as a pleasure. Wish I had the option of smaller orgasms reached more easily, but it always takes a long time and ends in a very big explosion.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They are so intense that as I begin cum my whole body reacts - As i begin to shoot it moves from my cock, up my ass, to my ab region. My body begins to quake as it moves from intense pleasure to almost the painful and the groans I am making suddenly changes in pitch to the falsetto as I release all of that pent up cum. After I am spent my body still tingles and I continue to thrust hoping for more.

I think there is no greater drug then sex and that is why I find fucking/jacking is so addictive.

Last edited:

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hooked up with a guy off Gaydar a few times last year. He is absolutely stunningly handsome and I'd been chasing him for a while. Anyway, we met for a drink and he invited me back to his place. He told me that he wasn't usually passive but as soon as we started to make out he went completely passive and everywhere I touched, kissed, licked and gently bit was like I'd plugged him into the mains! He told me that there were certain places that were guaranteed to drive him wild...well, he discovered that there were quite a few more new places that first time we made love. Anyway, when he finally came it was like Vesuvious erupting and it happened as I was licking his balls and letting my tongue explore behind his balls where his scrotum hits his hole...it was as amazing for me as it was him. His whole body shook as he came and after which I couldn't touch him anywhere, it was like his entire body went into shock. I'd never seen or experienced anything like it before, It really turned me on knowing that what I was doing to this guy was having such a profound effect. We saw each other twice after that and each time was just the same. Incredible guy.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
95% of the time I have what you would call an earth shattering orgasm, but more so when someone else gives me an orgasm comared to me just jacking off. Partners of mine who first experience it with me are rathter taken aback by it and are fearful that I am having a heart attack (what a way to go...) as I typically go into some wild convulsions, shaking, very verbal and loud, and I can not control myself. If I am laying down I will come off the bed and continue shaking as the after shocks go off if there is continued contact with my cock. If I am standing... I probably won't be for long because my knees typically buckle from under me as I grow weak. I have also hurt myself in the past from hitting my head on something hard while I have been jumping around in convulsions. It is wild. I can not imagine having it any other way.

patronpk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Paulie on Sneek Peek videos quivers & shakes all the way through a blow job by Vinnie Russo..I have always wanted to see a video of Paulie fucking & see if he does the same thing - very hot to watch him!!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a twitcher/shaker/quaker. The longer I edge, the more intense these involuntary reactions become, especially as I plateau to higher and higher levls. I've frequently referred to my ejaculations as mini thermonuclear explosions, and it can take upwards of 15-30 minutes before I regain all my composure. Because I can be so loud, I almost never play anywhere that can't afford as much privacy as possible.

I attribute this ability to experience body orgasm to the fact that my tits are irrevocably hard-wired to my cock; without titplay nothing will happen with my cock, with titplay I turn into a pulsing, quaking, pre-cum drooling fucktool. And because the intensity of the body orgasm is directly related to the relative levels of plateauing, I'm disinterested in any play session that doesn't last at least three hours, though I've held off and endured for as many as 23 hours (breaks, including a short nap included). Quickies don't appeal to me in the least.

I haven't always been this way, though I've always enjoyed explosive ejacs. The technique I've developed, involving both indulgence and denial, took many years and involved many teachers along the way (whether they realized it at the time or not). It's also quite correct that, rather than playing by a script, I play by a menu. And not everything on the menu necessitates an erection on my part in order to arouse my mind and spirit or the body, mind or spirit of my sexual partner.

It's also quite correct to say that most of the items on my sexual menu would be considered extreme* by most of the members here: that's fine. I revel in acts now that I'd have found incomprehensible 20 or 25 years ago. You live and learn.

*I only have two limits, aside from the given that I'm a non-versatile top and only serosort with fellow HIV+ individuals:
1) Consent: everything must be mutually consensual; and
2) Scat: the final frontier I'll have died never broaching.

Quick add following a review prior to posting:although possible, it's rare that I even approach the heights of sensation while wanking that I enjoy while having sex with someone else, and I've certainly never exceeded them.

Jaxence

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A lot of times my legs will shake like crazy, and if im on my back i like to arch it up, but cant say my whole body starts to shake, not sure id even enjoy that. I'll stick with what i got thanks ;)

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I once picked up a guy at a nightclub, went back to his place. He was tall, over 6' and not an ounce of fat. We were drenched in sex-sweat so our bodies slipped all over each other. I came first - drenching our stomachs as we were in full body contact. Then he came and his whole body, lying on top of me, went into powerfully muscular spasms - our bodies were entwined and the force of his muscular body against mine was so strong it was painful at some times. I'd never seen a guy's body orgasm with such powerful shudders. Afterwards, we lay together with him on top, he smeared our mixed spunk all over our bodies. We lay together and talked - the bed drenched in our sweat and spunk. The window of his room was dripping from the fluids that evaporated from our slick fucking. I'd love to experience a really muscular guy's body like that again

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hell yes.....Every time I am getting fucked and cum while he is still fucking me. I shake, shiver, and get weak afterwards. I think it is because I am literally getting massaged from the inside out. I can only handle that type of orgasm once in a blue moon.