Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So after a long time of trying...I finally managed to do this yesterday! Was a VERY intense sensation, felt good, but I had to stop pretty soon after starting to squirt as the head was incredibly sensitive and I couldn't take it much more, lol! Would definitely recommend trying it though guys as it feels great!

tronic72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May have found examples of this male squirting. They are focusing a lot on head stimulation. I thought this was pee. Maybe it is real:
nacho vidal - sweet sugar blowjob 2 - XVIDEOS.COM
nacho vidal - sweet sugar blowjob - XVIDEOS.COM
Ana & nacho part4 - xHamster.com (@7:20 probably the closest to what you're describing. He comes a little first then there's this explosion that kinda looks like pee)

these links are on LPSG, I remember commenting on them a while back saying it looks like pee.

Looks good!

Reactions: drambone2001

Huey1992

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am so glad that this has worked for other guys. I recently discovered quite by accident, that it is definitely not 100% urine. I love asparagus and like most people, it gives my urine a strong odor. The other night I ate asparagus for dinner and when I pissed it smelled really strong. Shortly afterward, we had sex and I squirted and it had no odor whatsoever. Then, after sex I took a piss and it smelled. At least for me, that proves it is not just urine.

I personally don't care what it is. It feels awesome, doesn't smell or stain and my partners love doing it to me.

Huey

Reactions: sizeking87

just want to add because this is literally the only thread about this that a twisting motion of the head after cumming once really does it, if you are trying to achieve this, it is real and i believe all men can do it and it saddens me that it is not known about, studied and it is put down by a similar crowd that put down the g-spot and female squirting which finally has gained traction. I hope one day men will claim this amazing sensation and it is not hidden under the bed and ignored, it can be done, try it, don't knock it til you try it. It really is the male equivalent to a full body orgasam, and it blows normal orgasams out the water. Sorry for the old thread bump but literally found no other information about this anywhere.

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
May have found examples of this male squirting. They are focusing a lot on head stimulation. I thought this was pee. Maybe it is real:
nacho vidal - sweet sugar blowjob 2 - XVIDEOS.COM
nacho vidal - sweet sugar blowjob - XVIDEOS.COM
Ana & nacho part4 - xHamster.com (@7:20 probably the closest to what you're describing. He comes a little first then there's this explosion that kinda looks like pee)

these links are on LPSG, I remember commenting on them a while back saying it looks like pee.
Wooow! That is very impressive! I need to try this!

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would really like to try this but my head is so sensitive after I ejaculate--I'm not sure I can stand the stimulation. Is anyone else like this? I guess I'll just have to really concentrate and give it a try...!
Yes! I'm super sensitive once i ejaculate and especially since I'm uncut, but I'll definitely give it a try!

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well guys I tried and nothing. First did it without cumming and nothing and then tried it after I came and it was just sensitive. I did it for a while but lost my erection even.

Might keep trying
Tried that too and nothing! Haha. My head was very sensitive, but I though it up and kept going but I lost my erection after a while. Will keep trying.

Reactions: gptyeoj