Male strippers and erections

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pardon my naïveté but I just had my first opportunity to view some male strippers on stage at a bachelorette party. Accounting for the added inches with "cock enhancing sock" some of them seemed actually semi-erect on stage - is this a required job expectation? Is there some room where they "prep"? Are they expected to maintain? Presumably at least one of you is in this industry and can answer this.

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure....I worked as a male stripper for years in several major US cities. A lot of guys wear a "Cock strap". This is a leather strap that goes around your cock and behind your balls. The point of it is too make your "package" more prominant and push it forward. It also helps keep balls from falling out of thongs or G-strings (which is a job related hazard)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait...am I to take it that male strippers in the States keep their undies on? Cause I've never seen a stripper who kept his g-string on, or had a sock fall out of it when he took it off. I have seen guys use cock-rings, though, and they do give the semi-hard look. As for whether there's a prep room, I'm sure there's a space for the dancers to get ready before doing a show.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i only go to baths or other "private" stripper places where they are fully hard
what is the sense in seeing a half way hard? boring
what i have learned is that a vast majority of strippers are 100% straight
yes straight, and they only strip in gay joints
higher pay and no public (in the straight world) embarrassment. of being known
they use medical drugs to force an erection, here in chicago they can net easily
500-700 on a busy weekend night. and that does not include the post strip offer to get blown or fuck. min 300-500 bucks extra.
it is a racket and they are cashing in for all those hours in the gym and having to
put out for a gay man. of course they are always the top or dominant partner
the never are on the receiving end.
my friend owns a bar here in chicago and they see, hear and knows some of these strippers. they are married or have g/fs drive expensive cars, have a real daytime job and usually own their own home. what a world we live in.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always had a fantasy of being a male stripper for women.

(Trust me, I wouldn't need any "stuffing" in my g-string. unless the room would be bitter cold:biggrin1:).

Let me just say what a let down male strippers have been to watch since being on this site. They have the sculpted bodies but zero bulge.

I was bored.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Let me just say what a let down male strippers have been to watch since being on this site. They have the sculpted bodies but zero bulge.

I was bored.

What good is a male stripper without a big dick hanging in his g-string:biggrin1:?
It'd like a hot fudge sundae without the hot fudge? It takes a big dick to do the trick!:biggrin1:

Me in my g-string..big dick hangin' down so low...and swinging like a pendulum ...oh that big king donkey dong...with my big firehose pants on over it all before it's all on show....LOL

Last edited:

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes at least in places where you can drink - usually they can't get completely naked so they get down to this "cock sock" thing.

Wait...am I to take it that male strippers in the States keep their undies on? Cause I've never seen a stripper who kept his g-string on, or had a sock fall out of it when he took it off. I have seen guys use cock-rings, though, and they do give the semi-hard look. As for whether there's a prep room, I'm sure there's a space for the dancers to get ready before doing a show.

Reactions: alcor972 and Rocco8

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Male strippers will masturbate just a little before they go out to pump some blood into their penis. We are not talking getting hard, just a few strokes to stretch it out. Years ago, I was talked into doing it once for a party by a girlfriend who was a stripper. Being semi-erect is harder than it sounds. I wore a cock ring and stuffed my cock into the very, very small g-string. When I was shaking my cock in a girl's face, my balls popped out and I had to readjust before I totally came out. To be honest, the worst part was that damn g-string riding up my ass crack. How can women wear them?

Depending on what the local laws will allow, if its at a club, males usually have to keep the g-string or cock-sock on. I'm sure if its a private show, they can get nude.

Last edited:

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes at least in places where you can drink - usually they can't get completely naked so they get down to this "cock sock" thing.

In places where the bar serves alcohol, typically no nudity. BYOB establishments, take it all off!

bigalicious

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have stripped on stage twice at a resort in Jamaica. Anyone in the audience could get up and do it. Only one other guy stripped; the rest were women. It was a wild time, and believe me, the alcohol was flowing. It was nerve-racking but really fun. The only reason I got up there was that my friends were urging me to show off my dick. It was truly a rush.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have stripped on stage twice at a resort in Jamaica. Anyone in the audience could get up and do it. Only one other guy stripped; the rest were women. It was a wild time, and believe me, the alcohol was flowing. It was nerve-racking but really fun. The only reason I got up there was that my friends were urging me to show off my dick. It was truly a rush.

Why would most men strip when 99.99% have nothing to show but a swollen clit? Women want to see a chunk of real manmeat.

bigred0818

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What good is a male stripper without a big dick hanging in his g-string:biggrin1:?
It'd like a hot fudge sundae without the hot fudge? It takes a big dick to do the trick!:biggrin1:

Me in my g-string..big dick hangin' down so low...and swinging like a pendulum ...oh that big king donkey dong...with my big firehose pants on over it all before it's all on show....LOL

Lol, I'd break my neck in a pair of heels and vomit at the thought of putting lipstick on, but fuck it, I'm a woman! Strip for me!

Reactions: P.J.9

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the USA, stripping rules vary state by state, counties within a state or even city by city. There are no universal federal level rules/laws for stripping in the US.

I can only speak from a males perspective going to stripclubs featuring women, but in Massachusetts, the strip clubs have full alcohol licenses and full nudity is allowed. :boobies: You can look, but no touchy feely allowed.

I had no idea it was different anywhere else until I got access to this inter-netty thing and usenet newsgroups (loooong before websites existed!) I heard about these non-mainstream clubs in NYC that allowed contact between the strippers and their customers. I checked those out on my next visit. No food/drink service of any kind, just 20-30 strippers looking for customers to pay them for lapdances. I had fun! :yumyum: :boobies:

Reactions: fidothecat

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lol, I'd break my neck in a pair of heels and vomit at the thought of putting lipstick on, but fuck it, I'm a woman! Strip for me!

No need to be - read on::wink:

If men want to watch me, go ahead. Men can get turned on by male strippers for ladies just the way women get horny from watching women strip for men. Male strippers can be ultra sexy when packing the right kind of firehose to blow out your flame.:biggrin1:

Come as a bloke - black, white, red, and yellow - cum enjoy the show!

Last edited: