Man masturbating at urinal....

B_jasonbig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
god some people need to take their hand of their cock and tune into the real world for once, previous post (brinz) did make me laugh out loud though, literally

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eerrr no you moron, i aint homophobic if thats what your suggesting, the fact hes commiting a crime, and sexually abusing a random stranger is why i wouldve punched him in self defence, think you'll find punching a perverted flasher isnt illegal, so go take your moronic thought patterns somewhere else

i didint get the impression anybody was calling you a homophobe, but i think the point was that punching the guy, (given only the circumstance details we have from the OP) seems extreme.

again, if i walked in on a situation like that already in progress, it wouldn't concern me, (who knows, maybe the old git sprang some wood and wanted to enjoy a wank b4 he lost it) and unless he came at me physically, i'd have no reason to "defend" myself. I would have no way of knowing if he might be aged enough that he could be suffering from mental deficit or other issues. and regardless, hitting an elderly man standing at a urnial with his penis out might land you in more trouble than him.

but if you want to work on ur rage against public wankers, take a tour through a gay club bathroom around 3am, you'll be pissing in a urinal next to a dude who's getting fisted on the sink, and another guy trying to BE a urnial.

like einstein said: it's all relative

Last edited:

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you will find punching anyone is illegal including in your words 'a perverted flasher' - it's called assault and will be classed as aggravated because you have punched someone because of their sexuality. Additionally, the penalty is much harsher for the perpetrator (you). Even if someone is wanking in a public toilet.

I'm still not clear why you would need to punch a defencless old man wanking at a urninal who was standing some distance from you.

The accuracy in your post is that sex in a public toilet (in the UK) is illegal. Acting on your prejudice, would, in my opinion make you homophobic, or a moron, one of the two or maybe both.

Please grow up, there is enough hatred in the world and mindless violence towards men who have sex with men only serves to breed homophobia.

Brinz

No. There are clearly times when punching someone is not illegal (I'm speaking of U.S. laws) and even times when killing someone is not illegal. As far as the wanker in the bathroom it IS illegal. You would be warranted in punching him if he advanced towards you after being told not to as that would be considered sexual assault and you would be defending yourself. Otherwise no, you can't just punch someone for standing there jacking off. However, you are totally warranted in being freaked out and I would have gotten the authorities involved. Go home and jack off.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
As with several other previous responses, I am going to maintain a double standard with manhood and masculinity - specifically, that you as an adult male have the power and resolve to NOT be "victimized" by the incident. In other words, let's say that this old man's behavior is pervy at worst.... He probably would not be able to overpower you, and if you laughed at him or confronted him, he would probably have zipped up his pants and ran out of the bathroom i embarrassment. As an adult male, you have the strength and hopefully the character to not be diminished by his behavior, even if it is unusual.

I am in my 30s, and even as recently as 6 months ago, I have had "pervy" approaches in the men's room at public places (and work). I was in a stall and was surprised by a gentleman who reached his hand under the stall and started to stoke my ankle. Caught off guard, my silent reaction was almost to scream out, but I caught myself and realized how ridiculous the scream would have sounded in the men's room. I let the gentleman stroke my ankle for about 10 seconds, and then I simply said, "No thank you". The man ran out of the bathroom -- the matter was closed. I wasn't harmed, I could defend myself if the situation got worse, and I realized how sad it was for a person to resort to the men's room for a sexual thrill.

There are far greater threats in the world than a seemingly lewd, man-to-man approaches in a bathroom. You may or may not have stimulated his jack-off response, but you certainly weren't harmed...

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Puritanism? What next? The old fogey didn't mean any harm and in case some of you dont know, but will one day, the MALE PROSTATE can cause a lot of piss trouble. Maybe he was trying to stimulate his body to finally get to take a leak. Just offering a possibility.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Puritanism? What next? The old fogey didn't mean any harm and in case some of you dont know, but will one day, the MALE PROSTATE can cause a lot of piss trouble. Maybe he was trying to stimulate his body to finally get to take a leak. Just offering a possibility.

Unbelievable. It is inappropriate and illegal to sexually stimulate yourself in public. Why is ANYONE defending the man who did it?

The age of the gentleman is unknown, all that we are told is that he was "older".

You don't know his intentions, you can only draw upon his actions.

A

AM_092

I've seen this sort of thing a few times before. It doesn't surprise me! Men are horny...

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i didint get the impression anybody was calling you a homophobe, but i think the point was that punching the guy, (given only the circumstance details we have from the OP) seems extreme.

again, if i walked in on a situation like that already in progress, it wouldn't concern me, (who knows, maybe the old git sprang some wood and wanted to enjoy a wank b4 he lost it) and unless he came at me physically, i'd have no reason to "defend" myself. I would have no way of knowing if he might be aged enough that he could be suffering from mental deficit or other issues. and regardless, hitting an elderly man standing at a urnial with his penis out might land you in more trouble than him.

but if you want to work on ur rage against public wankers, take a tour through a gay club bathroom around 3am, you'll be pissing in a urinal next to a dude who's getting fisted on the sink, and another guy trying to BE a urnial.

like einstein said: it's all relative

Very good point. I dont understand the need to run out or even punch someone over it. I rather the guy drop his load in the urinal than walk around the store with an obscene boner. Had I walked in on this guy already in the middle of doing his business, I would have ignored it. I cant understand how society has gotten so skiddish.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Seriously?

I can't see how this older guy's actions were within nine miles of being any kind of appropriate, whatsoever. If someone did that to me, I would be offended, and yeah, I would just leave. I probably would have contacted security if it were in a store, but since it was public street urinals, not much that can be done.

If the guy had an "issue" that needed to be taken care of, yeah, ok. But go in a stall and do it. It's not a "gay club bathroom" it's a public street urinal, where anyone and everyone goes. IMO, one should be a bit more discrete in a situation like that.

B_nudebudlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mmmmm are we really this delicate about a guy getting a cheep thrill in a public place?

Gotta be honest if you go to a certain public toilets in Londo you'll see a whole row of men masturbating at the Urinals. I don't think theres anything wrong with it. SO what?

But yeah if you don't like it don't look easy.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Today as i finished work, i needed a leak after i'd left the store so i went to the public toilets in the shopping center, it was closing time so there was only one guy in there. The guy was an older gentleman at one urinal in a row of around 15 urinals. I picked one about 3 or 4 down from him. As i pulled out my todger and let my stream go, i noticed the man obviously staring at my piece from the corner of my eye, i then noticed his dick was hard and he was vigorously rubbing it. i got freaked out, so left.
Has anyone else encountered this? What did you do?
I find it particularly strange.

I happened across this a few times over the years. There are all kinds of guys out there and some are exhibitionists and some are looking to get lucky with another guy, either sex or masturbation in a stall or in another location. Read about men getting arrested regularly for it because it's considered lewd and is against the law in many if not most places.

When I see it happening I try to ignore it, do my pissing, wash up and leave. I don't get freaked out.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seriously?

I can't see how this older guy's actions were within nine miles of being any kind of appropriate, whatsoever. If someone did that to me, I would be offended, and yeah, I would just leave. I probably would have contacted security

for christ's sake, on a 1-10 scale of horrific social calamities, an old dude wanking in a public toilet is a .001

those who have led such perfectly sheltered victorian lives and find this so fucking obscene might need to get out and experience a bit of real life. it's never going to be as pretty as ur mum told u it would be, and the fragility of your sensibilities leaves you vulnerable to collapse when you happen to encounter the rich and varied experiences that this crazy planet presents.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
for christ's sake, on a 1-10 scale of horrific social calamities, an old dude wanking in a public toilet is a .001

those who have led such perfectly sheltered victorian lives and find this so fucking obscene might need to get out and experience a bit of real life. it's never going to be as pretty as ur mum told u it would be, and the fragility of your sensibilities leaves you vulnerable to collapse when you happen to encounter the rich and varied experiences that this crazy planet presents.

This is why so many people think that gay men are perverted, nasty and evil. Also, part of why some gay bashings happen.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
flashing considered a stepping stone crime.
rapists often start out as flashers.
if they get away with forcing sexual experiences on others in small ways then their behaviour will often escalate.
some of you might be defending a guy who later goes on to rape.

just because his victims are male you think that makes it ok?

http://www.lpsg.org/255697-the-shitty-way-society-treats.html

real men aren't supposed to get upset? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a lot of our opinions here are formed by just how much we are turned on by the idea of semi-public displays of masturbation, especially by the same sex. We even have a thread now devoted to public displays of nudity, including erections and masturbation. Personally, if I considered the guy to be somewhat hot, I might be interested, though a little scared, as I am not that bold (foolish). If, however, the guy seemed to be rather ugly to me, I would tend to be offended, thinking of him as "creepy". This shows my double-standard.

It is easy to see how the 100% straight guys would be offended.