Man masturbating at urinal....

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is why so many people think that gay men are perverted, nasty and evil. Also, part of why some gay bashings happen.

did u just call me nasty, perverted and evil? good thing i'm not easily offended.

and what part of my post causes gay bashing?

PS: ironic choice of avatar given your world view.

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"oh my, I am so offended...That awful, awful man, he's touching himself, just 20 feet aways from me, im gonna need to punch him so hard, because he offends my delicate sensibilities, he might turn me into a homersexual if i see him and become aroused"

Pee'd a little, LMFAO

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
did u just call me nasty, perverted and evil? good thing i'm not easily offended.

and what part of my post causes gay bashing?

PS: ironic choice of avatar given your world view.

No. I was speaking of the opinion that it's okay to just whip it out and start jerking it in front of someone, even if they don't want to see it. And that if someone doesn't want to see it, that they should just deal with it. Awfully close to blaming victims of rape for "Looking so hot" or "Dressing like a slut" or "Being a tease." At least in my opinion.

Too many bigoted, narrow minded people think that all gays are about is sex. Sex on the brain 24/7 and who can they snare next. Therefore, I think the attitude of "he wasn't doing anything wrong, just get over it." is detrimental to people's perceptions of gay men, in particular, and contributes to both Homophobia and gay bashing.

Also, you looked at my avatar. Look at my percentages. Nothing wrong with a little mansex. Or a lot of mansex. Just keep it in the proper venue, and don't subject someone to your body parts who is not interested.

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
First of all, I'm a little nonplussed by the anger some of the posters expressed toward each other. After all, different strokes for different folks, double entendre fully intended. Second, I have encountered men masturbating in urinals all over the world. It doesn't bother me personally, I've had a lot of sex at urinals and I find it interesting. I don't do it when people who DON'T want to see it are present. I'll throw something new into the mix though: what bothers me the most is that these guys who show themselves off without knowing for sure the other guy is interested (and believe me, there are ways to know, and I know) often get reported and then there's a crackdown on that particular place and people who've been using it for "innocent" cruising lose a perfectly good place. Most of the good cruising places where I live have been closed down because people who weren't interested reported them. If people were just a little more discreet (please, please, please -- it's discreet, not discrete) we could live and let live.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No. I was speaking of the opinion that it's okay to just whip it out and start jerking it in front of someone, even if they don't want to see it. And that if someone doesn't want to see it, that they should just deal with it. Awfully close to blaming victims of rape for "Looking so hot" or "Dressing like a slut" or "Being a tease." At least in my opinion.

no, it isn't anything like that, but I understand the aninnymouse psyche a little better now.

Also, you looked at my avatar. Look at my percentages. Nothing wrong with a little mansex. Or a lot of mansex. Just keep it in the proper venue, and don't subject someone to your body parts who is not interested.

my comment about your avatar doesn't have anything to do with gay/str8, it's about your ability to be offended. wish i owned the therapy shop on your block.

Last edited:

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you really cant tell if a guy is stoking his cock on the urinal... seriously... and if you notice.... why would you notice?

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw an old guy in the train station in Goteborg standing at the urinal with an enormous erection. It was an impressive thing, and as he looked about 80 years old, how could I really object. He seemed very proud of it. He stood far enough away from the urinal that everyone could see it, and he smiled at everybody who came in to look at it.
I just got on my train and continued North.

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seriously?

I can't see how this older guy's actions were within nine miles of being any kind of appropriate, whatsoever. If someone did that to me, I would be offended, and yeah, I would just leave. I probably would have contacted security if it were in a store, but since it was public street urinals, not much that can be done.

If the guy had an "issue" that needed to be taken care of, yeah, ok. But go in a stall and do it. It's not a "gay club bathroom" it's a public street urinal, where anyone and everyone goes. IMO, one should be a bit more discrete in a situation like that.

No one is saying it is appropriate behavior.However, I see no need to freak out unless the guy tried to approach me. Yeah he could gone into a stall, but apparently the store was about to close and he probably didnt think anyone would be coming in to use the restroom. Whatever the situation, I personally would not have over reacted.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
This is a site based around cocks and your complaining because you saw a real one! lol.
I think hes complaining because somebody is doing an illegal act in a bathroom at a urinal. I would freak out if a girl did it, why wouldnt I freak out if a guy did it? Personally, I find it strange and indecent to do something like that. I wouldve probably left and told security about it, though security probably wouldnt do anything because I doubt they want to willfully walk in on an old guy masturbating.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No one is saying it is appropriate behavior.However, I see no need to freak out unless the guy tried to approach me. Yeah he could gone into a stall, but apparently the store was about to close and he probably didnt think anyone would be coming in to use the restroom. Whatever the situation, I personally would not have over reacted.

I don't know. I guess I'm weird; cause some guy leering at me, and jerking a full mast hard on while at a urinal would make me uncomfortable.

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for all your replies guys. I was interested in peoples opinions, all in which a valid. It was something that happened to me and thought i'd through it out there and see if people would react the same, i don't judge those who are comfortable with similar situations, like i hope they haven't judged me and there have been many interesting points raised....which i hope people continue to discuss.
Personally i felt uncomfortable, but reassured that i'm not the only one out there who felt/would feel like that. I feel as well from your feedback that i acted maturely and left the guy with respect, but interesting to hear your ways of approaching the matter.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know. I guess I'm weird; cause some guy leering at me, and jerking a full mast hard on while at a urinal would make me uncomfortable.

an odd statement coming from someone who posted twice on this thread
stadium/arena urinals - Page 4

#47 and #50 and i quote you: "Glad I'm not the only one who loves to watch guys piss. Major fetish of mine....."

I'm pretty sure that IS behaviour that will get you punched (at least) at a stadium urinal

but please,... do carry on with your sanctimonious judment , and online research to figure out which facilities have no dividers. u just broke the creep factor scale.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^^^^^
I think you're a bit harsh, thad.
When he was talking about watching guys piss, he was referring to videos.
Does he also go into spasms at a trough urinal, his wild eyes and his jerking neck announcing his lascivious, libidinal lewdness to all his victimized company at the trough?
Ah dunno, thad.
He dint say so.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
an odd statement coming from someone who posted twice on this thread
stadium/arena urinals - Page 4

#47 and #50 and i quote you: "Glad I'm not the only one who loves to watch guys piss. Major fetish of mine....."

I'm pretty sure that IS behaviour that will get you punched (at least) at a stadium urinal

but please,... do carry on with your sanctimonious judment , and online research to figure out which facilities have no dividers. u just broke the creep factor scale.

*rolls eyes*

It's one thing to look DISCRETELY, with RESPECT. It's another thing to stare with your tongue hanging out of your mouth, slapping your meat. I don't mind when someone looks at me, however there is a boundary about it. Something I've posted in other Pissing/urinal threads. Someone who actually tried to touch me, No way, not happening.

Makes me wonder, who's passing sanctimonious judgement now?