Man with erection in sauna. How to react?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
wait, how come everytime I refer to an obvious sexual advance in such a setting 5-10 people hit me with "hey man you're a homophobe who thinks every gay guy wants cause you're full of yourself!!!!!"......... I guess cause you type it in an English accent....... makes you sound all refined and authorative.....

That and I am refined and authoritative. :)

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree that unwelcomed advances are not appropriate in a public setting, especially where people are naked. It totally kills the relaxed vibe of hanging out in the buff.
Since you wrote that you thought he had a nice cock, I'm guessing that his display was maybe not all that unwelcomed by you, and that you were perhaps sporting a curious eye and a raised eyebrow from behind your paper.
So, yes, I'm very curious to know how this ended! (Something tells me there's a happy ending to this little story...)

stinkymcdingus

Experimental Member
Media
slap a wet towel on his pecker and then follow up with a double tap to his eyes. it's shit like this that gets conservatives worried that gay marriage will degenerate into pedophilia.

berghaus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Either ask to play with it, ignore it, or punch the guy. It's your choice! I'm more interested in how you can read a newspaper in the high humidity conditions of a sauna? I did some work in a concrete curing room a few years ago. Held at a constant 98% humidity. After being in there for about four minutes,my A4 pad went corrugated and my pen wouldn't write on it! But the worse thing was having what felt like 'vacuum packed' clothes:(

bor

1st Like
Media
This is a dry sauna, with veru litle humidity.
This is how I delt with it. I think I'm both stupid and naiv. I told him that he had a nice dick, and thought that he would calm down, his reaction was quite oposite, and he intensified his fingering of his dicks head. I have never tuched another mans dick. I put my papaer to the side, and ask if he wanted me to masturbate him, which he wanted very much. So I started wanking him, and after a wihle he started fingering my flacid dick, and I grew a boner. We finished each other. Some days ago I had an injection with artifical testosterone, so may be I was a kind of horny.

I'm a kind of disapointed that so many seams to be condemning this guy. I think it shows, as a doctor told me some time back, to show a boner in public. This place where this insident tokk place is a grown-up place. I have never seen any children there. He did not bother me in any way. The only thing I thought in the beginning was that it was quite special to present an obvius boner and even start fingering his boner at this place.

D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Experimental Member
Media
This is how I delt with it. I think I'm both stupid and naiv. I told him that he had a nice dick, and thought that he would calm down, his reaction was quite oposite, and he intensified his fingering of his dicks head. I have never tuched another mans dick. I put my papaer to the side, and ask if he wanted me to masturbate him, which he wanted very much. So I started wanking him, and after a wihle he started fingering my flacid dick, and I grew a boner. We finished each other. Some days ago I had an injection with artifical testosterone, so may be I was a kind of horny.

I'm a kind of disapointed that so many seams to be condemning this guy. I think it shows, as a doctor told me some time back, to show a boner in public. This place where this insident tokk place is a grown-up place. I have never seen any children there. He did not bother me in any way. The only thing I thought in the beginning was that it was quite special to present an obvius boner and even start fingering his boner at this place.

This is why we do not have nice things.

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Wait, what? A doctor told you to show your boner in public? What the fuck??

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i personally wouldve invited him to jerk off

This.

Asking what you "should have done" is a bit pointless, it's all about personal decisions and what you want out of life.
If you want to jerk off, or more, with a guy, do it! Don't ask permission or seek approval from a bunch of random people on a forum.

In a place like this there'll always be those who do and those who don't. But why does it matter if it's something you want to do?

fergusonsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being Bi as I am - Assuming he was reasonably attractive - safe since you kept noticing him - I would have offered to give him a hand. That sounds like it could have been a memorable hot experience. Any regrets?

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
buzzrider7 was the guy who read between the lines. Good call.

Where do I show up to collect my prize?? ;-)
This actually sounded really similar to a situation I was just in. I recently went to check out a Korean spa in SF I had heard about. It was totally chill, with only about four guys there. I ended up having awesome conversations with each of the guys at various points. Close to closing time, I was in the dry sauna with one guy in his eary 20s. I realized that he was either a major show-er or he was sporting a semi. At that point I think there was only one other guy in the place and he was hanging out in the steam, so I knew that it would be just us with no risk of being walked in on. He never looked my way (we had stopped chatting a while earlier), but he started rubbing himself a bit under his towel. First casually, then when he saw I wasn't opposing (and starting to get a bit stiff myself), a bit more obviously. Before long, we were both fully hard and stroking - me in my corner and he in his. We both blew major loads onto our towels, showing off for each other when we spurted, grinned at each other and then left to wash off.
I'm not normally one to do something like this in a public sauna, but since the place was pretty much empty, I was totally horned up and it was my birthday, I figured what the fuck.