Man with female Breast implants is greeting you

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, Im the BOobman. Im new to this board, and now i wanted to introduce myself here.
Jep, Im a guy with female breast implants. I have them now for over a year and its a lot of fun with them.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will answer them as best as i can.

boobielicious greetings from the BOobman

babl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wow, very interesting boobman. Your profile reads you're 100% straight—how do women feel about your boobs?

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, very interesting boobman. Your profile reads you're 100% straight—how do women feel about your boobs?

Most of the time, my boobs doesnt get noticed, but i have a 90C or a 85D in german bra sizement. But if girls get aware of my boobs, then there are two reactions.
1.) "ew, thats horrible" and they leave
2.) "thats weird, but funny, can i touch them?" then, they are curious and the do want to know more about me and my titties. With some of my best female friends i sometimes go shopping for a bra (that i need). Its really funny.

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriuously, WTF :p. Are you a trans?. Your balls seem injected too.

Im not a trans. Im only a guy, who loves breast, ok an obessive breast love. My breasts are implants, but my balls are only temporally inflated with saline. Thats funny too, and it is harmless.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
Most of the time, my boobs doesnt get noticed, but i have a 90C or a 85D in german bra sizement. But if girls get aware of my boobs, then there are two reactions.
1.) "ew, thats horrible" and they leave
2.) "thats weird, but funny, can i touch them?" then, they are curious and the do want to know more about me and my titties. With some of my best female friends i sometimes go shopping for a bra (that i need). Its really funny.

So you've basically confined the extent of your female contact to bra shopping in department stores, and/or repulsing them to the point they run away.
And you find it "really funny". Well good luck with it all

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think this is suspect.

For a start you are claiming to wear a 90C / 85D - that means as a man you have a 32-34 inch (85-90cm) chest. That's not what I'm seeing in the pix. 34" on a man is in the XS - XXS range of men's clothing. I'm seeing a bloke with a more average build than that.

Secondly - who did the surgery? Must have a been a dodgy job as no plastic surgeon worth his / her salt (no pun to ball sack saline buzz intended) would give a man C-cup implants.

Thirdly - you say they aren't noticed. If you have C cup implants they would be noticed unless you wear very baggy clothes ALL the time.

Forthly - in the pix you always have a top on bar the very small, thumbnail type pic which I believe is photoshopped.

It's fine if you have a kink for wearing a bra and stuffing it with padding and pretending to have boobies. Loads of guys do that - or have at least once. But why lie about having implants?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very nice pair.

I suppose there are some women who do find breasts arousing but have no sexual interest in other women who would find you ideal.
I dated a former football player/bodybuilder who had let himself go somewhat, so his pecs were like breasts when not flexing. I found it kinkily arousing to have our chests mashed together during sex. I also loved the feel of his wiry chest hair abrading my nipples.

Two questions.

Do you wax, shave or neither?

Being straight and obviously appreciative of breasts are you only attracted to women with breasts the same size or bigger than your own?

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

OK I have edited mein posts a few times.
So here goes:
Only a german guy would have the bollocks to do this.
God knows I have taken enough europeans down the gariep.{Formarly known as the orage river)
Good on yer a,mate.So do you get laid more often than us?ps my name is not Jurgen[The strongext man in Germany)Forgive me Jurgen & Matze, I love you both.OK Ali, I love you tou

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is suspect.

For a start you are claiming to wear a 90C / 85D - that means as a man you have a 32-34 inch (85-90cm) chest. That's not what I'm seeing in the pix. 34" on a man is in the XS - XXS range of men's clothing. I'm seeing a bloke with a more average build than that.
Average build on a shorter man. It's not like this is impossible.

Secondly - who did the surgery? Must have a been a dodgy job as no plastic surgeon worth his / her salt (no pun to ball sack saline buzz intended) would give a man C-cup implants.
Why not? Sexual reassignment surgery is a well known practice now and breast implants for women are frequent. Why must it be dodgy for a surgeon to give a male client the same if he chose? I've seen two other men who have had this done.

Thirdly - you say they aren't noticed. If you have C cup implants they would be noticed unless you wear very baggy clothes ALL the time.
Or taped down when the attention isn't wanted.

Forthly - in the pix you always have a top on bar the very small, thumbnail type pic which I believe is photoshopped.
And even with the top on in the other pics you can see fully fleshed cleavage with hair even.

It's fine if you have a kink for wearing a bra and stuffing it with padding and pretending to have boobies. Loads of guys do that - or have at least once. But why lie about having implants?
I don't think he is.

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is suspect.

@1st)
85 to 90 is only a brasize. Its based on centimetres, but i have found out, that this is actually the right size. I doesn't have taken the correct measurements under my boobs and the broadest point. In shirts or so, i wear L as size. But at bras, i neet somewhat around 85 to 90. It depends on the manufacturer.

@2nd) A cosmetic surgeon for transvestethic operations (geschlechtsangleichende Operationen) has made the incision. But first i had to go for psychiatry, for makin a test, if all is clear in my head.
The temporally inflation on my ballsac ive made on my own. That is quiet easily.

@3rd) I wear normal cloth, but the people doesnt WANT to recognise my boobs. Most of the time, the people probably get aware of my boobs, but dont react, so i cant say, if the realize them for sure. Most of the time, the people doesn't bother me, but sometimes, they get curious or they get scared.

@4th)
I think, i should click on them to enlarge them, for me, they are big, or at what a solution do you want them? And there is even a nude boob. So i dont know, whats your problem.

I dont lie a my implants. I do have 500ccs Saline-expanders in each breast. They where set through an incision though my armpit, and then slowly inflated over the time, to reach the 500ccs. Its not that you can go from nothing to a big C or a small D.

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very nice pair.

I suppose there are some women who do find breasts arousing but have no sexual interest in other women who would find you ideal.
I dated a former football player/bodybuilder who had let himself go somewhat, so his pecs were like breasts when not flexing. I found it kinkily arousing to have our chests mashed together during sex. I also loved the feel of his wiry chest hair abrading my nipples.

Two questions.

Do you wax, shave or neither?

Being straight and obviously appreciative of breasts are you only attracted to women with breasts the same size or bigger than your own?

- I think too, that probably girls who are somethat bisexual, it would be cool, if the friend has tits too.
- I frequently shave my chest.
- I looove big boobs, but also smaller ones are very interesting ;) And if they have the same size as me, its cool, so we can change the bras ^^

That wasn't you on the Man Show a few years back was it?
Also, welcome to the forums.

No, im not Brian Zembic, but he is somewhat like an idol.

Average build on a shorter man. It's not like this is impossible.

Why not? Sexual reassignment surgery is a well known practice now and breast implants for women are frequent. Why must it be dodgy for a surgeon to give a male client the same if he chose? I've seen two other men who have had this done.

Or taped down when the attention isn't wanted.

And even with the top on in the other pics you can see fully fleshed cleavage with hair even.

I don't think he is.

Exactly what i wanted to say, thanks. My english isnt so good.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
@1st)
85 to 90 is only a brasize. Its based on centimetres, but i have found out, that this is actually the right size. I doesn't have taken the correct measurements under my boobs and the broadest point. In shirts or so, i wear L as size. But at bras, i neet somewhat around 85 to 90. It depends on the manufacturer.

Boobman - I know what 85 - 90 means - I'm a woman in Europe who buys bras - I know better than most on this board exactly what 85 - 90 means generally and specifically in terms of bras. It simply does not compute that you wear a 90cm bra and yet wear L size clothes.

It surprises me that docs will give men who don't want other gender reassignment breast implants. As for your photos - well, I've seen men with no implants give themselves convincing cleavage. I was friends with 3 drag queens in my youth and they could get their shaps looking very feminine with no padding at all - so I think the cleavage in your clothed pics is possible without implants and the pic of breasts is very small.

You sound genuine on many levels and I'm not trying to be a cow here. I guess I should apologise and take you at face value - or perhaps chest value. :smile:

Perhaps you just think bras should be pinchy and tight. They shouldn't. They should be comfy. Try a 100C or 105C. Unless you get a kick out of the overtight feeling - in which case, carry on.

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boobman - I know what 85 - 90 means - I'm a woman in Europe who buys bras - I know better than most on this board exactly what 85 - 90 means generally and specifically in terms of bras. It simply does not compute that you wear a 90cm bra and yet wear L size clothes.

It surprises me that docs will give men who don't want other gender reassignment breast implants. As for your photos - well, I've seen men with no implants give themselves convincing cleavage. I was friends with 3 drag queens in my youth and they could get their shaps looking very feminine with no padding at all - so I think the cleavage in your clothed pics is possible without implants and the pic of breasts is very small.

You sound genuine on many levels and I'm not trying to be a cow here. I guess I should apologise and take you at face value - or perhaps chest value. :smile:

Perhaps you just think bras should be pinchy and tight. They shouldn't. They should be comfy. Try a 100C or 105C. Unless you get a kick out of the overtight feeling - in which case, carry on.

Ive told to the doc my wishes and he only wanted me, to go to a psychiatric, to test my mind. After that, it was a normal job for him at all.
To the pics, you can see them and believe, or dont believe no matter what I do, there i cant help you.

But you are right. It might be somewhat tight. In the evening, when Im takin the bra off, i have red marks there, where the bra was. Perhaps, I should go bigger, or ask someone at the store.

You dont have to apologize. There are many people, who dont believe me. Only when they face the facts ;) Then they see, and believe and go scary xD
So many times, where the people dont believe me, and everytime, when i come to a new board, i have to make a "proove-pic". That makes me upset, but i cant help...

anyways, enjoy the pic (ive reuploaded the nude boob pic)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hello The_BOobman, respect for going to such extremes, it must be nice to be able to play with some tits whenever you want! :)
Do you let other men play with them? :tongue: