Man with female Breast implants is greeting you

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very cool BOobman. Enjoy the titties. Do you wear a bra and panties every day? What about swimming?

I only have to wear a female bra. I dont have seen bras for men XD. And panties like a normal guy => shorts.
Sometimes, i wear a top when I think, that it isn't girly. The female cut is now sometimes better for me, but i more like to wear normal guy-cloth.

Last summer, i couldn't swim, cause the scars where too fresh. But this summer, i think i go swimming. I dont want to shock people by swimming only in my trunks, so i have to wear a bikini-top or a bath suit or a bath-shirt (these shirts for surfers) i think.

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello The_BOobman, respect for going to such extremes, it must be nice to be able to play with some tits whenever you want! :)
Do you let other men play with them? :tongue:

Its really cool, to have boobs for my own. And yes, Im playing with them, and its very hot ;)
Actually, i dont let men play with them. Only, when im familiar with them, i let them touch. Im only straight, thats why...

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome !

Wish I could do that. I would never leave the house!

Nice set man!

Ive done it, AND im leaving the house. Its soo cool. When you have tits for your own, the rest of the world isnt interesting anymore. You dont need the meanings of other.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whatever makes you happy but I would still like to see side pics. The first two look photoshop. I still don't buy into it.

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh my gosh! Where is the world coming to? I first learn about a guy who use to have penis and it was made into a vagina. He is every much of a man except his vagina. He is called Mangina! And now, we have the BOobman! Wow!!! At least with Boobman, he can always remove his breast inplants if he wanted change back to a regular man. :rolleyes:

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my gosh! Where is the world coming to? I first learn about a guy who use to have penis and it was made into a vagina. He is every much of a man except his vagina. He is called Mangina! And now, we have the BOobman! Wow!!! At least with Boobman, he can always remove his breast inplants if he wanted change back to a regular man. :rolleyes:

Thats right. Its very cool for me, if i doesnt want my boobies any longer (when im getting a family) then i only have to go to uncle doc and take them out. There would only two little scars left, which would remind me. But for now, im so happy with my boobs, i dont want to take them out.