Man with Large Penis

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
What penis size should a man have to be considered well hung or have a large penis? :confused: At what size should he consider support (like joinning this site)? Thank you.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What penis size should a man have to be considered well hung or have a large penis? :confused: At what size should he consider support (like joinning this site)? Thank you.

I would say my size in length (8 inches) and at around 5.5" around. That's when you start getting the 'ohhhs' and 'ahhhs'.

D

deleted110426

always wondered about that myself also:confused:

gboy

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, I would say that at 8 inches you can consider your self well hung. If you research different medical areas, you will find that the average cock size is around 5.5 to 6.5 inches erect. The starting point may differ but you my friend are definintely hung.

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would have to agree with burns1de. You do get the "ooohhs" and "aaahhhs" and you also get the moaning and grumping and the eyes that express the pleasure of being filled by a big cock.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have to agree with burns1de. You do get the "ooohhs" and "aaahhhs" and you also get the moaning and grumping and the eyes that express the pleasure of being filled by a big cock.

And the dirty talking. And the nice bulge in your jeans. And the people staring at said bulge. And let's not forget the bragging rights, funny stories and subsequent new friends.

We rock.

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
Christofferb, the pictures in the galleries are too small to see, unless you are a Gold Member paying to see them larger. That is why I asked about the size

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
Not really. I was able to see only one gallery when I joinned, but that was it. I don't know if that is suppose to happen always. Can anyone give some ideas how to see them (not including paying, lol)

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These guys have it right, for me (a woman) about 8" and you fall into the large category 10" and above the very impressive category.

Everybody is differant here, but I would prefer a 10X5 cock than a 8X7, but then again I would prefer a 10x7 over the 10X5. What I'm trying to say is to get me going length is probably more important than girth but most other women would probably disagree.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And the dirty talking. And the nice bulge in your jeans. And the people staring at said bulge. And let's not forget the bragging rights, funny stories and subsequent new friends.

We rock.

Quote of the year bro!:cool:

...OB