Mandingo scenes that are hard to find !

Thought we could start a thread where we come up with scenes that are hard to find, and perhaps someone know where to find them!

Two scenes i haven't been able to find:

Mandingo vs Marquetta Jewel - "Mandingo's Latin Pretty Girls #1"
Mandingo vs Beauty (Dior) - "Mandingo's Pretty Girls"

There are probably several other scenes which you folks have been bothered about!

UPDATE: _Downloadable_ scenes that is !

Last edited by a moderator:

thx for the response, it helped me remember that i meant downloadable scenes :)

GiantJonson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Already posted in the other mandingo thread but I'm looking for The video with Dia from Latin Booty Talk #3. it's NOWHERE to be found on the internet!

You can download every single one of those scenes. Firefox with the download helper add-on. Any more questions? :tongue:

None of the scenes i mentioned were there, neither the Dia scene from "Latin Booty Talk #3". So i dont think the -tube sites is the way to approach this problem, since only the "common" scenes are to be found there. But i'm glad for your contribution Stretch!

Already posted in the other mandingo thread but I'm looking for The video with Dia from Latin Booty Talk #3. it's NOWHERE to be found on the internet!

i have been looking for that one as well, with minimal luck..

GiantJonson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The videos that are on tube sites are usually bad quality when you download them.

I think the scenes were looking for just haven't been uploaded by anyone so its gonna take someone with the actual DVD to rip the scene.

frans240

Loved Member
Media
Dunno if I have them...but i have posted a few Mandingo vids in this forum and also on my blogs.... let me search and see what I'll find...:biggrin1:

twohands4me

Just Browsing
Media
I remember a scene early on in his career where he does a kinda ugly chick in a white lattice gazebo. The only time I have seen him pound it in hard doggy style.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me answer that for you- no, no one has a full version of the Melissa Milano vid, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist anymore (if it ever did).

I wonder why WCP released this scene as they did. What was left on the cutting room floor? It appeared as though Melissa and Dingo felt some chemistry for each other, then we were treated to the amazing sight of her tiny body taking his massive penis with some difficulty (but with her pussy creaming all over his shaft), then he stood up and rocked her on his cock, then...poof!

Even if the rest of the footage was not perfect, I would have liked to see what happened between these two beautiful people. The great lost scene!

B_interraciallover

Just Browsing
Media
Thought we could start a thread where we come up with scenes that are hard to find, and perhaps someone know where to find them!

Two scenes i haven't been able to find:

Mandingo vs Marquetta Jewel - "Mandingo's Latin Pretty Girls #1"
Mandingo vs Beauty (Dior) - "Mandingo's Pretty Girls"

There are probably several other scenes which you folks have been bothered about!

UPDATE: _Downloadable_ scenes that is !

Yes, they are really hard to find or the dl links are dead after that megaupload crash.
I have found some interracialblogs and they have posted some his scenes:

http://www.whitedolly.com/index.php?form=Search&searchID=27765&highlight=mandingo&f0c57c27

Information

Interracialbangblog

Its what I could find for you,my friend!

If someone has more or a complete Mandingo collection please post the link! Thanks!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are two Mandingo and Cytheria scenes, one is the first one which is easy to find .
The one where she tells him to "Bottom Out!" and a really big cum shot at the end.
There is a more recent one where I have only seen a few clips but not much else

Any help?