Mandingo scenes that are hard to find !

jjjjjjj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder why WCP released this scene as they did. What was left on the cutting room floor? It appeared as though Melissa and Dingo felt some chemistry for each other, then we were treated to the amazing sight of her tiny body taking his massive penis with some difficulty (but with her pussy creaming all over his shaft), then he stood up and rocked her on his cock, then...poof!

Even if the rest of the footage was not perfect, I would have liked to see what happened between these two beautiful people. The great lost scene!

can we not buy it? from what movie is it from?

it makes me real curious cuz melissa milano is damn sexy.

chiselstick

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can we not buy it? from what movie is it from?

it makes me real curious cuz melissa milano is damn sexy.

I don't think we'll get an answer we like, even if we go to WCP in person. They appear to have disappeared it, intentionally or by accident. What's the story? It's intriguing.

It's OK, anyway- my imagination can fill in the details of the amazing meeting between Melissa and Mandingo as well as or better than any video could.

B_interraciallover

Just Browsing
Media
There are two Mandingo and Cytheria scenes, one is the first one which is easy to find .
The one where she tells him to "Bottom Out!" and a really big cum shot at the end.
There is a more recent one where I have only seen a few clips but not much else

Any help?

Try to find our where this scene comes from. If you can find out the name of the full movie I could try to cut it out for you. I have a big collection of Mandingo full movies

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try to find our where this scene comes from. If you can find out the name of the full movie I could try to cut it out for you. I have a big collection of Mandingo full movies

The scene where Mandingo throws a single massive, thick, sticky toss which covers Cytherea's face is from Chasing The Big Ones 25.

There's another sex scene thay had with each other which was released on Banging Whitey 1. Cytherea shows off all angles of her fucking incredible body for a few minutes while rubbing ice and water over her, and then the first three to five minutes of her sex with Mandingo are amazingly hot and aggressive. When he bottoms out deep inside her and holds it there, Cytherea's body spasms HARD for a long time, and she lets out a strangled cry which sounds like it comes from an amazingly intense orgasm.

interraciallover, I'd love to make some requests of scenes I'd love to see, if you would be generous enough to cut them out for me. One I'd be curious to know about is his scene with Angela Crystal in Little White Chicks....16. Is that the same scene which shows up on Mandingo 4? I've seen that, and the way he keeps on feeding his massive cock into the delicate blonde's ass is glorious. If the scene in Little White Chicks... is different, I'd love to see it.

As a fellow Mandingo fan, I'd also be interested in seeing a scene you particularly like, interraciallover. Surprise us!

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's another request: How about Mandingo with Princess in Jungle Love 1: An Interracial Affair? I hear she brings him off twice during their sex on camera; I love those scenes. He's turned on by the woman, and he's showing off how potent he is.

Movieboy82

Experimental Member
Media
interraciallover, I'd love to make some requests of scenes I'd love to see, if you would be generous enough to cut them out for me. One I'd be curious to know about is his scene with Angela Crystal in Little White Chicks....16. Is that the same scene which shows up on Mandingo 4? I've seen that, and the way he keeps on feeding his massive cock into the delicate blonde's ass is glorious. If the scene in Little White Chicks... is different, I'd love to see it.
angela crystal and mandingo 2 - Ebony sex video - Tube8.com

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus, thanks for sharing this. This scene might be even better than the one in Mandingo 4. Among its glories:

- Mandingo and Angela's bodies are both at their peaks- so beautuful.
- The're obviously turned on and gratified by each other and take as much pleasure as they can.
- He's so into the sex he dumps the stupid, stupid growling Jake Steed asked his actors to do in these movies.
- The foreplay and pop shot head is glorious; Angela has her lover hard as a board, and she knows how to grab his shaft and suck on his cock head and make it look great.
- Angela LOVES his cock; it's apparent from the first moment he piles his massive thing inside her. She doesn't have much of an English vocabulary so she can't work off a script, but it's revealing that one of the few things she says (as he rips into her in beautiful reverse cowgirl) is "It's real man."

_LUX_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Does anyone have his scene with Keani Lei and Erin Moore from blacksonblondes?

Attachments

dpa789kd

Experimental Member
Media
How about the BTS footage for I think it was "I Was Tight Yesterday #3". The scene where he comes twice with Kayla Marie. I've heard he comes again in the BTS but have never found it. This has been the toughest one for me to track down. I signed up for JulesJordan hoping to find it but no luck.

fkk13

1st Like
Media