Mandingo scenes that are hard to find !

SOLID

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
princess & mandingo jungle love

Register on [hidden link] for free, and search for mandingo. Voila!

since u are already registerd (u should be) why not just link us to the vid w/o having to register? u can dl then up it. its strange that others are posting direct access links to view vids yet yours requires registering or appears to be a fake site

princess & mandingo jungle love

since u are already registerd (u should be) why not just link us to the vid w/o having to register? u can dl then up it. its strange that others are posting direct access links to view vids yet yours requires registering or appears to be a fake site

will try as suggested the next time, no bad intentions here!

SOLID

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
will try as suggested the next time, no bad intentions here!

cool same here. i like for ppl to be fair. by next month if some of these scenes arent linked im personally going to rent DVDs w/ them & up them :mad:. if any1 wants to pitch in some change & help, pm me :biggrin1:! ill make sure they are available before taking any donations but even if no 1 helps im still getting mine

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
She's built to take all of that with ease. And I don't think she was faking it. Actually, even if Mandingo was a little thicker (imagine that), it still would have been no problem. It went right in....

johngarden76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

Jroc24

1st Like
Media
Does anyone have the full scene with Brooklyn Chase. All I can find are clips. And I know this is off if the subject, but if anyine has the full Jack Napier and Lily Carter scene that would be greatly appreciated as well.

D

deleted93266

Does anyone have the one with Pantrixx please? It was an outdoor scene produced by Kid Sparkle in Worlds Biggest Cocks

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm looking for a scene that he did with a mixed race black girl. She wasn't the prettiest girl, but she looked something like black-irish which was interesting to me. She also fucked the shit out of her own throat with his dick. She was semi light-skinned black, sort of red-brown frizzy hair, had some freckles, had puffy nipples.

I can't really remember anything else other than her name MAYBE started with an M, and may have had a Z in it somewhere.

If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
I remember that scene, but her name escapes me. She's like 3/4 white, 1/4 black. Blue eyes. I disagree slightly with you-- she is VERY pretty--the frizzy hair takes away from her face imo--and has huge puffy nipples on a great body. Hard to find because she doesn't seem to be in many other films and is not cross-referenced. It's out there. Look on X Videos or Tube Kitty and get ready to scroll way down....There's another scene with Mandingo and a girl with puffy nipples. Her name is Buffy Sinclair, and she is also very pretty--but in an awkward way. She takes ALL of his dick and is clearly enjoying herself--but not in a showy, histrionic way ( which is why I believe her enjoyment is real).

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm looking for a scene that he did with a mixed race black girl. She wasn't the prettiest girl, but she looked something like black-irish which was interesting to me. She also fucked the shit out of her own throat with his dick. She was semi light-skinned black, sort of red-brown frizzy hair, had some freckles, had puffy nipples.

I can't really remember anything else other than her name MAYBE started with an M, and may have had a Z in it somewhere.

I remember that scene, but her name escapes me. She's like 3/4 white, 1/4 black. Blue eyes. I disagree slightly with you-- she is VERY pretty--the frizzy hair takes away from her face imo--and has huge puffy nipples on a great body. Hard to find because she doesn't seem to be in many other films and is not cross-referenced.

Anyone else please?? I've been looking and came up empty. Methinks a name is necessary to find her. Any help would be useful. Thanks!

SOLID

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
unless u have the description wrong, 2 girls that come to mind are janet saisque & kelly welch & are actually in the same movie (bd mandingo lil freaks 5). neither is AA. both have Latin in them

[FONT=&quot]
I remember that scene, but her name escapes me. She's like 3/4 white, 1/4 black. Blue eyes. I disagree slightly with you-- she is VERY pretty--the frizzy hair takes away from her face imo--and has huge puffy nipples on a great body.QUOTE][/FONT]
according to my source, she's neither race (if it's 1 of the girls above). i agree she's pretty, despite the wild hair. most guys dnt appreciate girl like they should & think she has to b above avg. i'm sure if they had the chance, they would take those girls

2 girl scenes mentioned that were / are hard to find for me are nikki fairchild & dia. i found nikki, yet it's 1 of those annoying instrumental only scenes that WC made. still want dia (latin booty talk 3). that would almost finish my collection. i'm going to make a thread w/ hard to find / id girls & scenes / movies w/ pix then post the link here
i'm having trouble finding 2 other scenes that i dld w/ real player. rp for some reason dls the site name for the file instead of the description & sometimes has a shortage or gives a bsod (black screen of death). meaning u can only hear audio. i DNT USE RP any more, but 1 scene from tubemm.com he's w/ a caucasian girl (i think) that he tells "bite the tip." she does, then he goes "O $***", then she spits on it. aftr that he asks "u ready?"
the other is w/ a caucasian. who said "was that good? / good tasting cum / i better not find this anywhere / look @ that beat up pu$$ from that bc" he said "it was great. it's my own personal collection." i know they're not a jj vid & neither girls are AA, + it should be no later than 2013. i still have the vids if any1 wants me to up them to listen

[FONT=&quot]
Anyone else please?? I've been looking and came up empty. Methinks a name is necessary to find her. Any help would be useful. Thanks!

[/FONT]
i know what u mean. when u want something, the best way to get it is to b determined & not give up! hopefully that's it & maybe u can help me