Mandingo scenes where he cums twice or more..

hellyeah1138

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah he had one with Nefertiti way back when, funny thing was she was expecting just the one and was pretty surprised. This vid is a tough one to find these days

karoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

gettintherok

Experimental Member
Media
He's actually done a few multi-shot scenes:

with Vanessa Blue (Gettin Freaky With It)

with Judy Star (link already posted)

with Diamond Legacy (Booty Talk)

with Pebbles (Booty Talk)

With Nomi

With Kayla Marie

I'll post links when I can find them (my bookmarks recently got trashed)

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the clip jjeramia. Vanessa Blue is a star. I love her boobs, despite the scars. She has a sweet pussy, but best of all, she really takes Mandingo ballsa deep ( as few do) and really works her ass at the end. Great.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Luci Thai has been in three movies with Mandingo, and brought him off twice in two of them. I can't blame him- she is one SEXY woman. Awesome, awesome body.

I remember the scene mentioned earlier with Nefertiti- Mandingo cums three times with her. (To my knowledge, only Judy Star and Kayla Marie have matched that.) When he cums the second time, her reaction is a lingering combination of confusion and fear. She looks at the director and says, "Was that supposed to happen?" Mandingo's still hard, and immediately starts to get her in position to fuck her again- she looks up at the director with that same confused look. It's priceless- she's never experienced anything like his potency before, and it's happening in (semi-) public. I feel for her, actually.

dpa789kd

Experimental Member
Media
Do you know which scene Kayla Marie makes him cum 3 times in? I recall the scene where he blows a huge load in her mouth about halfway through, but I don't think I've seen him do it 3 times with her. THanks

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the DVD release of Once You Go Black 3, the main scene shows Mandingo cumming twice, including that HUGE first toss that Kayla's body yanks out of him just a few minutes in (he had to pull out a couple of times per minute to last that long). On the Behind the Scenes of that DVD, Mandingo has a third orgasm; it is definitely not a replay of one of the previous O's.

I like some of the funny theatre that takes place around this: Mandingo walking around the house after his first orgasm and before taking Kayla again, muttering and cursing Jules Jordan out, telling him that "I'm not fucking with you no more" because Jules keeps on matching him with actresses who are so hot that he can't hold his nut. Kayla starting to realize how turned on he is, even before the first orgasm, and teasing him- "Is my pussy too good for you or what?", "Is that pussy tight?", "You like your cock in my pussy?".

Mandingo is brought off a second time by Luci Thai in the Behind The Scenes on that same DVD. Odd editing decisions- I think it's a huge turn-on when the actor is both so potent and aroused that he cums multiples.

Last edited: